• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben McAdoo is full of shit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt aware of Maras' Role in it
Do you not follow NFL news stories? Had Dallas an/or Washington followed through with law suits, the Union would have followed up with a anti trust lawsuit. Only reason the teams didn't sue is for that very reason.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Mara was one of two people overseeing the Ray Rice investigation. He spoke over and over about wanting "all the facts" and "a thorough investigation".

Now that it is his player, they speaks of it being "just a moment". Mara knew about it, and said nothing. He knew what the NFL policy was since he was front and center in the Rice investigation. He tried to keep things covered up, he ignored the issue, he didn't do an investigation. He resigned a player, and his coach allowed the player to stick around, after stating that those types of players aren't welcome.

And he did it all for a kicker. Not even a great one. Imagine what he would do for a player like Eli.

McAdoo is full of shit, as I said. And Mara is a piece of shit as many have said.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good for you....now show me cowboy fans defending Hardy as you claimed

Oh i saw plenty of it last season, I cant find you links, nor would i care enough to

This is what happens in sports, you cheer for the laundry.......Im sure a LOT of Cowboy fans would have been happy if Greg Hardy recorded 19 sacks last season, despite him being a low life

For me? For a F***** Kicker, he should have been kicked right to the curb, and I think you will hear MetLife stadium let him have it all year

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Mara was one of two people overseeing the Ray Rice investigation. He spoke over and over about wanting "all the facts" and "a thorough investigation".

Now that it is his player, they speaks of it being "just a moment". Mara knew about it, and said nothing. He knew what the NFL policy was since he was front and center in the Rice investigation. He tried to keep things covered up, he ignored the issue, he didn't do an investigation. He resigned a player, and his coach allowed the player to stick around, after stating that those types of players aren't welcome.

And he did it all for a kicker. Not even a great one. Imagine what he would do for a player like Eli.

McAdoo is full of shit, as I said. And Mara is a piece of shit as many have said.

All owners are pieces of shit than.......

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i assumed they would have cut a Kicker if they had been aware of all of the details...Thats why I assume they may not know....

No, Blind homerism is me sitting here telling you that "Josh Brown is incident, this is a conspiracy by the league to bring down the Giants"

Thats the type of blind homerism that has become mighty popular recently

Josh Brown is a total lowlife, and Im dissapointed the Giants wouldnt act harsher on his indiscretions

Dont know how much clearer i could be
I'll give you some free advice. Search Google for news stories before you open your trap, it will allow you to be informed on what your talking about.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i assumed they would have cut a Kicker if they had been aware of all of the details...Thats why I assume they may not know....

No, Blind homerism is me sitting here telling you that "Josh Brown is incident, this is a conspiracy by the league to bring down the Giants"

Josh Brown is a total lowlife, and Im dissapointed the Giants wouldnt act harsher on his indiscretions

*innocent not incident

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you some free advice. Search Google for news stories before you open your trap, it will allow you to be informed on what your talking about.

Heres some free advice, go give yours to someone else

This is a message board, we all make mistakes, and we either own it, or we dont....I own it, and I see all day everyday in this place, people that dont

My first question in this thread was "Mara is a piece of shit"

That question has been answered by those making the statement, and I havent defended Mara since

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually blind homerism is sitting there and repeatedly giving the benefit of the doubt to your team instead of reading the links or information available. How many times did you deny the info I was posting, the quotes or the links? Did you or did you not say I was going to "feel like an asshat" because the kicker would be released? Has the team not come out saying it would be absurd to cut him?

The only person trying to refute any of this is you. The player and team aren't even trying to deny that they pulled this shit. Their stance is that spousal abuse isn't bad. They only have a negative opinion of it when the person committing the abuse is on another team. It's the Mara way...you are a villain if you do it, but I'm allowed to.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i saw plenty of it last season, I cant find you links, nor would i care enough to

This is what happens in sports, you cheer for the laundry.......Im sure a LOT of Cowboy fans would have been happy if Greg Hardy recorded 19 sacks last season, despite him being a low life

For me? For a F***** Kicker, he should have been kicked right to the curb, and I think you will hear MetLife stadium let him have it all year

As a frequent poster on the Dallas board, I can't remember a single Dallas fan who was happy to have him signed.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres some free advice, go give yours to someone else

This is a message board, we all make mistakes, and we either own it, or we dont....I own it, and I see all day everyday in this place, people that dont

My first question in this thread was "Mara is a piece of shit"

That question has been answered by those making the statement, and I havent defended Mara since
In case you need some help

https://www.google.com/

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All owners are pieces of shit than.......

lame deflection.

Mara has been flat out busted, being two faced. Don't play the "everyone does it" card.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a frequent poster on the Dallas board, I can't remember a single Dallas fan who was happy to have him signed.

This ^^^^ My Man, is the definition of "Blind Homerism"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lame deflection.

Mara has been flat out busted, being two faced. Don't play the "everyone does it" card.

We can through every team and every owner that has employed lowlives, or overlooked incidents, for the benefit of the organization....You can call it a deflection, or you could recognize that its the truth

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor dirt, he's getting pissed off and throwing BS ratings around. Only BS here is you even thinking there was a,way a NFL couldn't have know about Brown, the arrest was public and everybody knew.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^^^ My Man, is the definition of "Blind Homerism"

Well when you said you weren't a blind homer I spelled it out with quotes why I stated that.

Feel free to go find Dallas fans thrilled that we signed Hardy and put me in my place, if you are so certain. The closest you will find are Dallas fans that say if he is here then hope he at least plays well and is worth the headache.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually blind homerism is sitting there and repeatedly giving the benefit of the doubt to your team instead of reading the links or information available. How many times did you deny the info I was posting, the quotes or the links? Did you or did you not say I was going to "feel like an asshat" because the kicker would be released? Has the team not come out saying it would be absurd to cut him?

The only person trying to refute any of this is you. The player and team aren't even trying to deny that they pulled this shit. Their stance is that spousal abuse isn't bad. They only have a negative opinion of it when the person committing the abuse is on another team. It's the Mara way...you are a villain if you do it, but I'm allowed to.

Wow can you spin

So Mara saying "we want a thorough investigation on Ray Rice"

is different than Mara saying:

"We did a thorough investigation on the Josh Brown matter and were comfortable re-signing him"?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor dirt, he's getting pissed off and throwing BS ratings around. Only BS here is you even thinking there was a,way a NFL couldn't have know about Brown, the arrest was public and everybody knew.

I think the BS rating is a wonderful tool to use when someone is BS'ing

I rarely use it

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can through every team and every owner that has employed lowlives, or overlooked incidents, for the benefit of the organization....You can call it a deflection, or you could recognize that its the truth

But what you can't find are owners that lead the charge against one of the highest profile domestic abuse cases that then turns around and sweeps his under the rug. Mara was the driving force in punishing Dallas and Wash for not breaking a single rule, but when his players break the rules he waits a year to do anything about it...and only then because the NFL forces him to.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you said you weren't a blind homer I spelled it out with quotes why I stated that.

Feel free to go find Dallas fans thrilled that we signed Hardy and put me in my place, if you are so certain. The closest you will find are Dallas fans that say if he is here then hope he at least plays well and is worth the headache.

Could care less my man

Im not looking to "win" any sort of debate here

I owned that i was mistaken, I think Josh Brown is a total POS, and thats that....You guys can keep pounding your chest over it, its pretty funny

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow can you spin

So Mara saying "we want a thorough investigation on Ray Rice"

is different than Mara saying:

"We did a thorough investigation on the Josh Brown matter and were comfortable re-signing him"?

A thorough investigation of Rice was bringing in an outsider to investigate and suspending the player until the investigation was done.

Brown was allowed to play for a year, sign a new contract, and no investigation was done or else the 20+ other instances might have showed up.

Considering this thread, let me spell things out. Mara and Rooney were the two over-seers for the Rice investigation. They worked with Mueller to investigate, report, and make sure all the facts were found. Mara was the face of the investigation, front and center for press releases.