• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben McAdoo is full of shit

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will tell you why I think he is a fucking slime ball! He was the head brown noser to Roger Goodell and pushed the agenda that punished the Cowboys and Redskins for playing within the rules on the no cap year in 2010 and not colluding with the other owners to keep the cap artificially low.

Mara is a world class POS just for that alone.

I wish nothing but misery on that asshole forever

Was gonna write exactly this, but you beat me to it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will tell you why I think he is a fucking slime ball! He was the head brown noser to Roger Goodell and pushed the agenda that punished the Cowboys and Redskins for playing within the rules on the no cap year in 2010 and not colluding with the other owners to keep the cap artificially low.

Mara is a world class POS just for that alone.

I wish nothing but misery on that asshole forever

Hey I could appreciate that well informed, educated response.....Thank you

Its better than the "My owner is Robert Kraft, Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, so Mara sucks too"

I wasnt aware of the above, but at least you have a legitimate reason

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt what do you have to say here. You're not going to deny or deflect are you?

Im surprised they didnt just cut ties with a decent kicker, rather than deal with this headache

Pretty dissapointed

But when I said "How do we know the Giants knew", i was being honest, I had no idea

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I could appreciate that well informed, educated response.....Thank you

Its better than the "My owner is Robert Kraft, Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, so Mara sucks too"

I wasnt aware of the above, but at least you have a legitimate reason

It's the same reason we have been talking about for a long time, since page 1 actually. I wasn't aware that you needed the biggest scandal to hit the NFCEast in the last decade spelled out for you, I thought the repeated "take cap away" comments would have clued you in.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me, I have no idea what that means
Read my post right after yours.

The salary cap hits for Dallas and Wash were a pretty big deal a few years ago. If you weren't aware of them then you must not have been following the NFL.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same reason we have been talking about for a long time, since page 1 actually. I wasn't aware that you needed the biggest scandal to hit the NFCEast in the last decade spelled out for you, I thought the repeated "take cap away" comments would have clued you in.

I wasnt aware of Maras' Role in it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps you should just read the posts

I am, i admitted I am more aware of the anger now.......

I own it, im not a fan that will sit here and say "Josh Brown is innocent, Roger Goodell is out to get him and the Giants"

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im surprised they didnt just cut ties with a decent kicker, rather than deal with this headache

Pretty dissapointed

But when I said "How do we know the Giants knew", i was being honest, I had no idea
The question I have for you is, How could they not have known? You acting as though there was a possibility they didn't know is blind homerism. Either that or you didn't read one article on the subject before you defended them. Come to think about it that's Blind Homerism.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am, i admitted I am more aware of the anger now.......

I own it, im not a fan that will sit here and say "Josh Brown is innocent, Roger Goodell is out to get him and the Giants"
good for you....now show me cowboy fans defending Hardy as you claimed

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question I have for you is, How could they not have known? You acting as though there was a possibility they didn't know is blind homerism. Either that or you didn't read one article on the subject before you defended them. Come to think about it that's Blind Homerism.

Yeah, i assumed they would have cut a Kicker if they had been aware of all of the details...Thats why I assume they may not know....

No, Blind homerism is me sitting here telling you that "Josh Brown is incident, this is a conspiracy by the league to bring down the Giants"

Thats the type of blind homerism that has become mighty popular recently

Josh Brown is a total lowlife, and Im dissapointed the Giants wouldnt act harsher on his indiscretions

Dont know how much clearer i could be