• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben McAdoo is full of shit

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what you can't find are owners that lead the charge against one of the highest profile domestic abuse cases that then turns around and sweeps his under the rug. Mara was the driving force in punishing Dallas and Wash for not breaking a single rule, but when his players break the rules he waits a year to do anything about it...and only then because the NFL forces him to.

The list of things the Rooneys and Maras have done to benefit the NFL is endless.......I dont appreciate the way this Josh Brown incident is being handled by them, and the word being used around NY about that is "Shocking".....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the BS rating is a wonderful tool to use when someone is BS'ing

I rarely use it correctly

fixed

You fired it off pretty freely and now claim you have owned up to your ignorance of the fact. yet the BS ratings still remain.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A thorough investigation of Rice was bringing in an outsider to investigate and suspending the player until the investigation was done.

Brown was allowed to play for a year, sign a new contract, and no investigation was done or else the 20+ other instances might have showed up.

Considering this thread, let me spell things out. Mara and Rooney were the two over-seers for the Rice investigation. They worked with Mueller to investigate, report, and make sure all the facts were found. Mara was the face of the investigation, front and center for press releases.

Having it on tape for the world to see makes all the difference in the world here

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could care less my man

Im not looking to "win" any sort of debate here

I owned that i was mistaken, I think Josh Brown is a total POS, and thats that....You guys can keep pounding your chest over it, its pretty funny

First of all, then go care less...i couldn't care less.

Second of all you can keep saying you aren't defending anyone, but if that were true then you wouldn't be here defending them/yourself for defending them/ or arguing that the Giants are in the wrong here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list of things the Rooneys and Maras have done to benefit the NFL is endless.......I dont appreciate the way this Josh Brown incident is being handled by them, and the word being used around NY about that is "Shocking".....

it only takes one "oh shit" to undo a million "atta-boys", or did no one teach you that.

Also, when you put yourself on a pedestal as Mara has with his talking down to Rice you set yourself up for a fall. He is all about protecting the integrity of the NFL when no rules are broken, but when his guys break them then "nothing to see here".

He's fucking scum and you are defending his actions.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, then go care less...i couldn't care less.

Second of all you can keep saying you aren't defending anyone, but if that were true then you wouldn't be here defending them/yourself for defending them/ or arguing that the Giants are in the wrong here.

How many more times would you like me to say I am disappointing in their handling of this, and I would have liked to see Josh Brown long gone?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it only takes one "oh shit" to undo a million "atta-boys", or did no one teach you that.

Also, when you put yourself on a pedestal as Mara has with his talking down to Rice you set yourself up for a fall. He is all about protecting the integrity of the NFL when no rules are broken, but when his guys break them then "nothing to see here".

He's fucking scum and you are defending his actions.

He's fucking Scum...LOL

Simmer down a little bit

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list of things the Rooneys and Maras have done to benefit the NFL is endless.......
Dirt...really?
Fucking Jerry Jones is sniffing the Pro Football Hall of Fame because he's done endless things that benefit NFL.

Cmon...I thought you were better than this

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt...really?
Fucking Jerry Jones is sniffing the Pro Football Hall of Fame because he's done endless things that benefit NFL.

Cmon...I thought you were better than this

What?

Maybe you need to "Google" the history of the Rooneys and Maras in the NFL

Im kidding about the Google part

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more times would you like me to say I am disappointing in their handling of this, and I would have liked to see Josh Brown long gone?

I don't care if you say that or not.

When you stop trying to defend Mara, McAdoo, or anyone else involved in this then I guess the thread will die. But continuing with "everyone does this" bullshit will keep getting people disagreeing with you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Maybe you need to "Google" the history of the Rooneys and Maras in the NFL

Im kidding about the Google part
you missed it by that much...

you should just stick to the shock value troll posts towards the pat fans with your finger in hammer's belt loop

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you say that or not.

When you stop trying to defend Mara, McAdoo, or anyone else involved in this then I guess the thread will die. But continuing with "everyone does this" bullshit will keep getting people disagreeing with you.

Its just not my style dude.....I didnt create one thread, I didnt utter one word about Jerry Jones signing Greg Hardy after he beat the living piss out of his girlfriend.......

I know how the business works, I dont think Mara or Jerry Jones are "Scum"....I think Josh Brown and Greg Hardy are "scum"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you missed it by that much...

you should just stick to the shock value troll posts towards the pat fans with your finger in hammer's belt loop

yeah Ok, Maras' and Rooney have no historical value to where the NFL is today

You got it, good call

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just not my style dude.....I didnt create one thread, I didnt utter one word about Jerry Jones signing Greg Hardy after he beat the living piss out of his girlfriend.......

I know how the business works, I dont think Mara or Jerry Jones are "Scum"....I think Josh Brown and Greg Hardy are "scum"

You could have, that would have been fine. And I wouldn't have been there saying everyone does it or that "this doesnt' sound like Jerry". I would have been pissed, as I was.

This is different. This was Mara and McAdoo trying to be sneaky. This is about uneven justice. Brown should sit 4 games. The NFL looks like idiots for saying some DV is less bad than others. And I 100% guarantee the NFL is acting this way because of Mara. He's a slimy POS and needs to be removed from the league. He's a cancer on the league.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have, that would have been fine. And I wouldn't have been there saying everyone does it or that "this doesnt' sound like Jerry". I would have been pissed, as I was.

This is different. This was Mara and McAdoo trying to be sneaky. This is about uneven justice. Brown should sit 4 games. The NFL looks like idiots for saying some DV is less bad than others. And I 100% guarantee the NFL is acting this way because of Mara. He's a slimy POS and needs to be removed from the league. He's a cancer on the league.

Yeah no one sees it that way. That's why it's you me and 2 other guys in this thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no one sees it that way. That's why it's you me and 2 other guys in this thread

I'm not going to concern myself over the fact that you don't see the shit-storm brewing around the Giants and this issue.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to concern myself over the fact that you don't see the shit-storm brewing around the Giants and this issue.

Yeah, im not seeing it...I just have to concern myself with winning the NFC East this year

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, im not seeing it...I just have to concern myself with winning the NFC East this year

You have shown for 6 pages that you can't see it. :suds: