• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben McAdoo is full of shit

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why teams and fans should never say they don't/won't have these type of players, because every team has them.
You are absolutely right.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very disturbing, that this guy gets 1 game with his history. If this was a guy like Dez Bryant, for an example, he would get multiple games suspended.
I thought you were a Raiders fan, not a Cowboys fan.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard that about the Maras'

But than again, only Dallas fans seem to be in agreement on that, so I guess that makes him a pretty awesome human being
:dhd:

Mfw+teacher+assigns+homework+on+weekend+c+mon+man_aec91d_4276857.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to feel silly when you hear that both Dallas and Skins fans agree on very little, but are both steadfastly in agreement that Mara is a fucking asshat.

And youre gonna feel like an asshat when Josh Brown gets released, which is on the verge of happening

I look forward to your detraction thread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why teams and fans should never say they don't/won't have these type of players, because every team has them.

Incorrect.......Its how teams react to players being lowlives....The Giants are about to release Josh Brown by all accounts......Thats them reacting to these actions......The Cowboys SIGNING Greg Hardy or the Pats continuing to employ Tom Brady AFTER their lowlife actions, is not the same thing.....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect.......Its how teams react to players being lowlives....The Giants are about to release Josh Brown by all accounts......Thats them reacting to these actions......The Cowboys SIGNING Greg Hardy or the Pats continuing to employ Tom Brady AFTER their lowlife actions, is not the same thing.....
such bull shit
20 times and sure now that the story is out...the gmen are going to do the right thing?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely getting off light and it seems very suspicious.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And youre gonna feel like an asshat when Josh Brown gets released, which is on the verge of happening

I look forward to your detraction thread

Why would I feel like an asshat? Did Ben not make his statement? Did Ben then not turn around and sign a guy that he knew was a wife beater? Does that not mean he's full of shit?

And Mara is too.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They SIGNED Josh Brown after knowing he was a wife beater. His current contract was signed in April of 2016. This wife beating went down in 2015. If they were REACTING to these allegations then they would have cut him a year ago when he did them, or not resigned him.

So to recap, they KNEW he was a wife beater and the coach said they won't put up with that stuff. Then they signed the wife beater. The icing on the cake is that they knew all along and didn't suspend during the investigation. The NFL gave him a slap on the wrist (no pun), and only now that their bullshit has been pointed out are they "doing the right thing".

Blame Dallas for signing hardy all you want, but Dallas didn't cover anything up or refuse to suspend him per league rules.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They SIGNED Josh Brown after knowing he was a wife beater. His current contract was signed in April of 2016. This wife beating went down in 2015. If they were REACTING to these allegations then they would have cut him a year ago when he did them, or not resigned him.

So to recap, they KNEW he was a wife beater and the coach said they won't put up with that stuff. Then they signed the wife beater. The icing on the cake is that they knew all along and didn't suspend during the investigation. The NFL gave him a slap on the wrist (no pun), and only now that their bullshit has been pointed out are they "doing the right thing".

Blame Dallas for signing hardy all you want, but Dallas didn't cover anything up or refuse to suspend him per league rules.

How is it that you know, or any of us know that the Giants were aware of these allegations?

Maybe youre right, but Im just asking, why is it just assumed they would know?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it almost unbelievable that the Giants or any team would conduct such a cover up for a KICKER....For a star player? Yeah sure, but they risked their entire reputation on a wife beating kicker?

Not buying it

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that you know, or any of us know that the Giants were aware of these allegations?

Maybe youre right, but Im just asking, why is it just assumed they would know?

All the reports I heard, said that the Giants knew.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. I have no problems with any fan calling out dbag players from other teams as long as they call out dbag players from the team they root for.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any fan calling out dbag players from other teams as long as they call out dbag players from the team they root for.
seldom have to...like this thread. Dirt comes in talking about doing the right thing and all while pointing fingers at Hardy and Brady. :L

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seldom have to...like this thread. Dirt comes in talking about doing the right thing and all while pointing fingers at Hardy and Brady. :L

I dont give 14 flying shits about Josh Brown...He's obviously a lowlife.....But I doubt very highly that Mara would bring him in AFTER beating the piss out of his wife

I still think something is being missed....Dont understand why they would go out on this limb to protect a kicker, and not even a great one