• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell to Practice when it's time to play football

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redemption?
Last time I checked :

Eagles won!

hc-1517802943-d9alvcdd2x-snap-image

Haha.

First your gonna “cram Wentz stats down my throat”. Now he’s gonna “shread the Pats D”.

It’s gonna be another fun season with you Wentz fanboys. Be sure and pass by the Nick Foles statute on the way to games.

Bwhahaha

Btw... can’t help but notice the SB trophy in that picture with Tom. Good choice! Haha

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

First your gonna “cram Wentz stats down my throat”. Now he’s gonna “shread the Pats D”.

It’s gonna be another fun season with you Wentz fanboys. Be sure and pass by the Nick Foles statute on the way to games.

Bwhahaha

Btw... can’t help but notice the SB trophy in that picture with Tom. Good choice! Haha

See there you go miss quoting:

First off I said " Bell was going to gash the Pats defense twice a year now"

Second quote is correct " can't wait to cram Wentz's stats down your throat!" :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that isn't that uncommon to do this for a player but he hasn't played in over a year LOL what a joke. No offense to Jets fans but I hope he is average or below average for the rest of his career

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skips minicamp... Jets fans: they are volunatry so no worries

Skips OTAs... Jets fans: Still voluntary, but what an asshole.

Didn't take him long to start to wear out the fanbase's patience. They'll run his ass outta town the second he gets his fat ass hurt.

Well to give the Jets hope, their is a potential out on his contract after the 2020 season lol :wave:

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers were right not to pay this guy. They should have traded him and got something.
I'm happy how it worked out in the end, actually. Them getting the extra 3rd for him next year allowed them to part with the 3rs they already had in that draft to go get Devin Bush

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy got off to a pretty sluggish start in 2017 after skipping everything, and if he's still as fat and doing god knows what until August wouldn't be surprising if he did again.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally nailed it. If any vet was going to get his ass to OTAs this year even if just for optics only, it should have been Bell for so, so many reasons. The Steeler's brass must just be sitting back and throwing "I told you so's" around left and right...

Oh please, you are overreacting.

You don't need that much time to get back into shape if your last game was only about 500 days ago.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly yes, you’re right. But for a guy who hasn’t played in a year, and has some image issues, you don’t think it would be decent to show up, for your NEW team.

He said he's going to stick with what he's been doing throughout his career and what gets him ready for the season the most. He know it works so don't see the big deal.

I'm sure he informed the jets

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he's going to stick with what he's been doing throughout his career and what gets him ready for the season the most. He know it works so don't see the big deal.

i mean he went to OTA's in 2016 at least. Bell says alot of things, but they are contrary at times to reality, or what he stated in the past. People had a lot of fun with bell flip flopping on things on twitter not long ago

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not a big deal, it wasn't in PIT and it's not now...the issue to me is young team, image building, leadership, etc. I thought the way he left PIT he would want to show now that he's gotten the long term deal, at least make it look as if he's about the team.

Even if he didn't stay for the entire OTA...making a presence starts that new image building.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a big deal, it wasn't in PIT and it's not now...the issue to me is young team, image building, leadership, etc. I thought the way he left PIT he would want to show now that he's gotten the long term deal, at least make it look as if he's about the team.

Even if he didn't stay for the entire OTA...making a presence starts that new image building.

He was there for the first week for off season workouts to make a presence

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he’s using the extra free time to put out another amazing rap album.....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it’s a big deal. You put yourself out there and demand something from an employer. That employer steps up and meets those demands. You show your appreciation and COMMITMENT to that employer by at least showing up. By not showing up I think it says a lot about him as a man. Now, he may still perform on the field but that doesn’t diminish, IMO, what it says about him as a man.