• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell to Practice when it's time to play football

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he never gets that money back. he lost money & a year of his prime. He literally lost all the way around playing this game.
Now if he or whoever is/was backing says hey he bet on himself & lost. So be it. Whether you think he should have or not. You got to give that to him.
but then admit it backfired & didnt come close to working out the way he thought it would.
In short. He fucked up!
No positives here.
He gave up 14.5 or whatever it was million for a year (which will never to return) & took less than the original (best) contract from the steelers to not skip a year. Zero cash, lost a year of his prime to sign a contract less than what he turned down.

My final thoughts of the whole thing is :laugh3:

I mean oops!
He extended his prime by resting for a year.
But you already know that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I did.
I was told by whoever it was. I didnt understand about losing a year of his prime for less money LOL

(their thinking was a year of prime is the same as a year of when he lost a step)
i think ive heard that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the reality of this......
In this thread alone probably 90% of everyone is saying the same thing....Bell is a douche for not committing early to his new team. And maybe 3 - 4 people thinking, oh his gonna be fine.....
The jets locker room is doing the same thing, most of them are thinking he's an a class asshole for not coming in to help them, to bond with his new team and maybe help them out. Not to mention you'd think he'd want to impress the coach who didn't want him to begin with.......good to see he's the same idiot he's always been.
well its ok, hes gonna be the highest paid rb in the league, and theres like 10+ teams that want him, they likely will re-work his contract anyways, or so bells camp says

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think maybe I'm just too prepared to play football." -LeVeon Bell

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I'm thinking there should be a sarcasm font.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I'm thinking there should be a sarcasm font.
sarcasm2-gif.142534

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty obvious that you’ve got that game circled. It’s your shot at “redemption” or whatever your feeling. Hopefully, for your sake, Wentz doesn’t get hurt before that game.

Oh and before I forget...

View attachment 204544

NE is going to lose to someone from the NFC next year. Eagles will be rested like NE and be on a potential run. The games before and after that from Dallas to Washington are all winnable.

In fact, including the postseason who has beaten the Pats two straight times?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE is going to lose to someone from the NFC next year. Eagles will be rested like NE and be on a potential run. The games before and after that from Dallas to Washington are all winnable.

In fact, including the postseason who has beaten the Pats two straight times?

Of course the Eagles will win!! They have a phenomenal QB!!