• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick and Brady's legacy forever tarnished?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then I guess he'll take it to court then and his chances will get better.

I'm sure the owners are really going to like that...
TB isn't going to court. He's guilty and he knows it.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then I guess he'll take it to court then and his chances will get better.

I'm sure the owners are really going to like that...
Kraft had the sense to throw up his hands and accept the ruling.

Brady lacks the sense. Add more tarnish.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I don't think so. Even with Spygate both Brady's and Bellichicks legacy only grew and thats far from delusional. Deflategate is way overhyped and people will dismiss in time.

Said the completely biased delusional fanboy.

There is a reason why judges and lawyers recuse themselves from cases where they are biased.

Because they cannot think about the case or observe the facts clearly.

Biased opinions are useless.

There was no need for any Patriot's fan to post a single time. They never had a hope or prayer of convincing anybody in the slightest.

I might as well ask one club of bikers in Waco who was to blame in the massacre.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll know soon enough. But if Brady just give in that does seal it. I don't think he'll do that. Unless they have him cold.

You are funny.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's unfortunate, but add another guy to list with an * next to his name.

In this case, he needs one before and after his name. Worst cheater of our generation not named Lance Armstrong.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I don't think so. Even with Spygate both Brady's and Bellichicks legacy only grew and thats far from delusional. Deflategate is way overhyped and people will dismiss in time.

Wrong. Every single pass the man ever completed is now irrelevant because he had to cheat. It's all wiped away.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said the completely biased delusional fanboy.

There is a reason why judges and lawyers recuse themselves from cases where they are biased.

Because they cannot think about the case or observe the facts clearly.

Biased opinions are useless.

There was no need for any Patriot's fan to post a single time. They never had a hope or prayer of convincing anybody in the slightest.

I might as well ask one club of bikers in Waco who was to blame in the massacre.

Just look at the facts and what they've accomplished after Spygate

How many MVPs did Brady win after Spygate. How many coach of the year awards did Belichick win after Spygate?

Every time Brady gets to a Superbowl he's compared with Montana. And why is that? because he sucks?

He'll still be compared to Montana when he retires.

I may be biased but no one in this thread is unbiased. So let's all recuse our-selves.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said by one of most zealous and biased poster here. Feel free to recuse yourself at anytime.

You really can't be serious. Please. Tell me you're joking. :lame:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesnt matter anymore .. because now that he was busted cheating what else has he done all those years since spygate to keep winning .. once a cheat always a cheat
Fair or not, that's going to be the take from the public, excepting Pats fans of course.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheaters, drug abusers, & criminals are rarely caught after their first instance of cheating, abusing drugs, or committing crimes.

The Patriot organization has a well established pattern of cheating. Those recorded instances are only what we know of. There are likely plenty of instances of cheating that we don't know of.

For me, the Patriots's legacy was tarnished long ago. This latest instance just further affirms that belief.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheaters, drug abusers, & criminals are rarely caught after their first instance of cheating, abusing drugs, or committing crimes.

The Patriot organization has a well established pattern of cheating. Those recorded instances are only what we know of. There are likely plenty of instances of cheating that we don't know of.

For me, the Patriots's legacy was tarnished long ago. This latest instance just further affirms that belief.
Kind of blow off all the other stuff, but from this point going forth, I consider them not just cheaters, but liars with big balls.
Tom Brady just went way way down IMO in the ethics department, but even more so in the smarts department.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of blow off all the other stuff, but from this point going forth, I consider them not just cheaters, but liars with big balls.
Tom Brady just went way way down IMO in the ethics department, but even more so in the smarts department.
yup brady has no morals ,scruples ,or ethics ..and to think young kids looked up to him .. tsk tsk tsk they must be feeling really really really let down