• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick and Brady's legacy forever tarnished?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story is so old and it doesn't really matter. 1) they killed them 2) they scored more points in the 2nd half, 3) they beat seattle with out deflated balls.

WHO GIVES A ****

The best thing to come from Brady's suspension, it further tarnishes the Pats legacy. Spygate, deflated balls and now a 4 game suspension through all this crap. Montana, Young, Bradshaw, or Aikman never had any controversy, just classy individuals!

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe some of the things I'm seeing in this thread.

Belichick not involved in Spygate? Belichick, Ernie Adams and Robert Kraft put together the video taping signals, the illegal radio transmissions to Brady's helmet that went beyond the 15 second prior to the snap limit, etc.

The owner and coaches orchestrated things, and Brady was the untalented and willing puppet. He would have washed out of the NFL with any other team and he knows it.

You should read Spygate, the Untold Story. You will definitely look at than NFL differently after you finish. These Patriots fans saying the NFL is engaging in a witch hunt are neurotic at best.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Tom Brady. Put them in the sports Hall of Shame. Put Kraft & Belichick in as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's unfortunate, but add another guy to list with an * next to his name.

DenBronc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Belichick not involved in Spygate? Belichick, Ernie Adams and Robert Kraft put together the video taping signals, the illegal radio transmissions to Brady's helmet that went beyond the 15 second prior to the snap limit, etc.

The owner and coaches orchestrated things, and Brady was the untalented and willing puppet. He would have washed out of the NFL with any other team and he knows it.

You should read Spygate, the Untold Story. You will definitely look at than NFL differently after you finish. These Patriots fans saying the NFL is engaging in a witch hunt are neurotic at best.

I read that book. It was pretty good. However, the Pats fans on a site called Football's Future (don't know if anyone has heard of that site here or not) call me a tinfoil hat wearer when I bring up that book and anything from it. When we talk about Pat fans in denial, they are among the worst.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

......and the other 31-teams being "choir-boys" is a lil' neurotic at best....too,.....!?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's unfortunate, but add another guy to list with an * next to his name.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Mother-Marge.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the outcome of the AFCCG would've likely not changed, I think it's fair to say that the reputation of Belichick and Brady's legacy will be forever tarnished in the eyes of the majority of NFL fans. Sorry Pats fans....no amount of tears you use to defend your cheating franchise will change the opinions of anyone. This so-called "4th ring" Brady needs to become the GOAT is irrelevant now. This will ALWAYS hang over his head, just like Manning and his one-n-dones, in the GOAT discussion.

Belichick's legacy was already tarnished by Spygate. We'll see what happens with Brady. I expect Brady to take the NFL to court if they don't exonerate him completely.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick's legacy was already tarnished by Spygate. We'll see what happens with Brady. I expect Brady to take the NFL to court if they don't exonerate him completely.
I don't see that happening at all. This was TB mess from the get go, last thing he wants is to be in a court of law where he'll have to turn his phone over and the equipment guys that just got let go and can no longer work in the NFL will be asked to testify.
Four games off for Brady is like a mini vacation, it do his body good.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see that happening at all. This was TB mess from the get go, last thing he wants is to be in a court of law where he'll have to turn his phone over and the equipment guys that just got let go and can no longer work in the NFL will be asked to testify.
Four games off for Brady is like a mini vacation, it do his body good.

This is about his legacy & integrity. If he truly believes he did nothing wrong, then I expect him to fight it to the very end. If Brady doesn't clear his name he will considered a Cheater & Liar by most people outside of New England. If he doesn't care about his reputation he'll accept whatever Goodell decides to give him.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never spent much time on the NFL boards but were these Pats fans absolute insufferable assholes before this scandal? I mean I'm all about fuckin' with a fuckup, even kicking them once in the nuts when I'm done just for good measure. But shit, with the exception of two Pat fan attention whores (and keep piling the shit on those two all day ery day), this is outta control.

If they were and deserve it, fuck me I'll shut up and keep swingin'. :boxing:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going be 4 games and Tom Brady can suck on a lemon.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they will they will be in the tarnished legacy section of the hall aka the hall of shame it's a separate wing
As long as they have someone to polish those Lombardi's, they won't tarnish.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes they will they will be in the tarnished legacy section of the hall aka the hall of shame it's a separate wing

People watched the Superbowl and saw they deserved to be there seeing one of the better Superbowls of all time even if some didn't like the ending

Over time the accomplishments will be remembered more than their mistakes.

It happened with Spygate and it will certainly happen with this.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People watched the Superbowl and saw they deserved to be there seeing one of the better Superbowls of all time even if some didn't like the ending

Over time the accomplishments will be remembered more than their mistakes.

It happened with Spygate and it will certainly happen with this.
Said the completely biased delusional fan.