• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows Lincoln>>>Madison.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit Des Moines Iowa makes Madison look like a complete shithole.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IOWA.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you for a second. What time of year did you go, and what did you (or him) not like?

we went very early november of 2008. it was the first weekend in november if i remember correctly, and your team was playing away because my brother wanted to see what the campus was like on a normal saturday and not a crazy football saturday. and i have no clue what he didn't like about it...he just liked lincoln more. i didn't give a shit what the campus or town was like, all i cared about was being so excited cause i got to miss thursday/friday of school that week, and i wasn't at all paying attention to the city of Madison

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Des Moines isn't as nice as Lincoln, but it's better than Madison.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart why is it so important to you that everyone like Madison? Do you need some kind of validation? Is your opinion alone not enough? Did your mother tell you your opinion doesn't matter (not that it does)

This may be something to discuss at your next therapy session.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "it" you meant madison.. Then yes. Madison is a shithole.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the resounding theory here is that smart is an idiot (SHOCKING NEWS i know) and we are very happy to have a new QB recruit. other than that i couldn't give less of a shit for what those badger fucks say. they will go away if you don't pay them any attention.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we went very early november of 2008. it was the first weekend in november if i remember correctly, and your team was playing away because my brother wanted to see what the campus was like on a normal saturday and not a crazy football saturday. and i have no clue what he didn't like about it...he just liked lincoln more. i didn't give a shit what the campus or town was like, all i cared about was being so excited cause i got to miss thursday/friday of school that week, and i wasn't at all paying attention to the city of Madison

LOL....you bit the bait. I got you red-handed. In the thread after the Nebraska-Wisconsin game:

i was not there, but i feel i can talk because i have been in madison on a gameday before. not for a nebraska game, and i didn't even go to the game, but out and around the town i could see whiskey fans being assholes to people.

and as i mentioned in my earlier post, i don't think its the language that people are upset about, its the obvious hatred, ignorance, and overall douchebaggery that it was used in that is upsetting

You blatant lying hypocrite! You are so self-conscious about Lincoln that you have you to make up a lie to try to diss Madison.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart why is it so important to you that everyone like Madison? Do you need some kind of validation? Is your opinion alone not enough? Did your mother tell you your opinion doesn't matter (not that it does)

This may be something to discuss at your next therapy session.

LOL. You were the one who started the conversation.

As for me, what can I say. I like to travel. I love urbanism, and urban design. I think the question of livability is one of the most important in the world today. It determines happiness, health, knowledge level, sociability, technology, core values, familial relations, etc. I could talk about it all day, so when people raise the subject, I try to tailor the conversation toward it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for me, what can I say. I like to travel. I love urbanism, and urban design. I think the question of livability is one of the most important in the world today. It determines happiness, health, knowledge level, sociability, technology, core values, familial relations, etc. I could talk about it all day, so when people raise the subject, I try to tailor the conversation toward it.

in other words...

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was not having a conversation with you. I pointed out your arrogance to another poster.

And you when someone said they didn't like Madison replied with "I don't believe you for a minute" and then brought up a post from 9 months ago. The fact that someone 9 months ago said they did not like Madison and it stuck in your craw for this long only proves my point.

You need others to validate your beliefs. If they don't it destroys you and you just can't let go.

You are pathetic. Please discuss this with your therapist.