• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the recruiting boards man those wiscy fans seemed pretty damn devastated.

They seemed to think you guys are in dire need of a quarterback considering the lack of talent on your current roster.

If they think that, they haven't followed the program at all. Wisconsin recruits are a self-selecting bunch. If you choose us, you are the type of guy that understands the rigors it will take to play big time football and the work it takes to succeed. When you have four or five hard workers on your roster, you will almost always have at least one capable quarterback.

Indeed, this has been the case for us. Since the Rose Bowl run in 1993, we have had exactly one year with a bad QB (2008). During that time, we had tons of no names step up and be solid quarterbacks. As long as our guys remain healthy, I have zero concerns about finding a solid quarterback.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they think that, they haven't followed the program at all. Wisconsin recruits are a self-selecting bunch. If you choose us, you are the type of guy that understands the rigors it will take to play big time football and the work it takes to succeed. When you have four or five hard workers on your roster, you will almost always have at least one capable quarterback.

Indeed, this has been the case for us. Since the Rose Bowl run in 1993, we have had exactly one year with a bad QB (2008). During that time, we had tons of no names step up and be solid quarterbacks. As long as our guys remain healthy, I have zero concerns about finding a solid quarterback.

.572 is big time college football that succeeds:confused2:???

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides he said it came down to Wisconsin and Nebraska.

When he had offers from Oregon, Washington, Utah, OSU, Cal etc. why would he say he chose between a school that didn't want him and a school that did?

I'm not saying we didn't want Stanton. I'm sure we did.

You're so full of shit it's coming out your ears. You lost yet another recruiting battle to us, try not to sound so butthurt about it.

I never get angry when we don't land recruits. Again, these things tend to work themselves out. Of course there are guys who I think are freak athletes that i'd like to see sign with us*, but if guys sign elsewhere, I tend to feel like they don't have the attitude it takes to be a successful Badger anyways.

*I listed these people in the recruiting thread. As you can clearly see, there are no quarterbacks there. Our biggest needs were on the D-Line and getting a big WR. I feel like we accomplished both of these goals.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get angry when we don't land recruits. Again, these things tend to work themselves out. Of course there are guys who I think are freak athletes that i'd like to see sign with us*, but if guys sign elsewhere, I tend to feel like they don't have the attitude it takes to be a successful Badger anyways.

*I listed these people in the recruiting thread. As you can clearly see, there are no quarterbacks there. Our biggest needs were on the D-Line and getting a big WR. I feel like we accomplished both of these goals.

:L:L this might be the most retarded statement ever.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How close are you to Georgia?

If you need this to feel happy that we "lost" to you, go ahead and be happy. Just know that we have had shitty recruits throughout the Bielema era, and we have still been better than you (and your hyped recruits) every year but 2008 and maybe 2009.

My laughing has nothing to do with winning or losing anything. That was just the burr I stuck in your homer saddle.
I am laughing at you because you are such a homer that you come storming into any post that doesn't say Wisconsin is the best thing since sliced bread and every single time you make yourself look like an idiot.

You know as well as I do that no one is rescinding any offers at Wisconsin. And you know as well as I do that Wisconsin bringing in qb's mid stream effects recruits decision whether that is where they want to play or not.

Unfortunately what you do not know and make clear over and over and over is that you are a ridiculous homer who is scoffed at continuously because of your inability to have any common sense when speaking about the team you are a fan of.

It is hilarious and that is why I am laughing at you...................AGAIN

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.572 is big time college football that succeeds:confused2:???

Wow....this is the poorest troll attempt you have ever done. If people followed the program, they know that Alvarez changed the culture to be a lot like those he encountered at Nebraska and Notre Dame...players coming in and being told from day one they would have to work their asses off and they might only start for a year or two, but they'll be part of a damn good team. He didn't have a winning record until year four, but we've only lost the majority of our games once since then.

So yes, if you follow the Badger program, you'd definitely know the culture which the team has embraced for the past twenty years and the results it has produced.

(PS: To try to imply that twenty years is a passing fad, like you keep doing is laughable, and suggests how terribly insecure you are about the present state of your program)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why you guys have brought in transfers two years in a row, right.

Now stfu.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... but if guys sign elsewhere, I tend to feel like they don't have the attitude it takes to be a successful Badger anyways.

OMG you didn't just say that did you!! :pound:

So the programs offered at another school should not have anything to do with their decision?

The family tradition should not have anything to do with it?

Geographic reasons do not matter?

The chances of playing at one school over another?

The offense (or defense) being played at one school over another?

It's just black and white if they don't choose Wisconsin they don't have what it takes?

That is unbelievable even for you. Yes you have reached a new level of ignorant homerism. :pound:

Yes I am laughing at you.....................AGAIN

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....this is the poorest troll attempt you have ever done. If people followed the program, they know that Alvarez changed the culture to be a lot like those he encountered at Nebraska and Notre Dame...players coming in and being told from day one they would have to work their asses off and they might only start for a year or two, but they'll be part of a damn good team. He didn't have a winning record until year four, but we've only lost the majority of our games once since then.

So yes, if you follow the Badger program, you'd definitely know the culture which the team has embraced for the past twenty years and the results it has produced.

(PS: To try to imply that twenty years is a passing fad, like you keep doing is laughable, and suggests how terribly insecure you are about the present state of your program)

4 9+ win seasons in a row and two lost CCG by a total of 4 points. I'm so ashamed.

And finally we get a wiscy fan to admit we are there daddy and they wouldn't be who they are today if it wasn't for our influence.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know as well as I do that no one is rescinding any offers at Wisconsin. And you know as well as I do that Wisconsin bringing in qb's mid stream effects recruits decision whether that is where they want to play or not.

To the first, I don't know that. You could polygraph me up, and i'd tell you that I think we are rescinding scholarships. It isn't about being a homer. Common sense dictates that when a team has never oversigned, and they are already have three more recruits than they have scholarships available, they aren't gonna go out and sign five more guys. I'd like to see what part of that fails your "common sense" test.

To the second sentence, if a recruit is dense enough to think that bringing in a transfer after three of four scholarship QBs are out for the season is somehow a dismissal of our recruited quarterbacks, they aren't intelligent enough to be a Badger QB. Call me a homer all you want, but we have a model of QB which has been successful for us, and that certainly doesn't fit with it.

(This is the self-selecting thing that you guys laugh at, but I firmly believe it. Call me an idiot all you want, but you have to explain the fact that a bunch of two and three star recruits have won back to back B1G Titles somehow.)

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you guys have brought in transfers two years in a row, right.

Now stfu.

Wow.... this "ownage" would be a lot more impressive if you didn't delete the sentence where I said "if they remain healthy." Why didn't you delete the "almost" before always while you were at it?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the first, I don't know that. You could polygraph me up, and i'd tell you that I think we are rescinding scholarships. It isn't about being a homer. Common sense dictates that when a team has never oversigned, and they are already have three more recruits than they have scholarships available, they aren't gonna go out and sign five more guys. I'd like to see what part of that fails your "common sense" test.

To the second sentence, if a recruit is dense enough to think that bringing in a transfer after three of four scholarship QBs are out for the season is somehow a dismissal of our recruited quarterbacks, they aren't intelligent enough to be a Badger QB. Call me a homer all you want, but we have a model of QB which has been successful for us, and that certainly doesn't fit with it.

(This is the self-selecting thing that you guys laugh at, but I firmly believe it. Call me an idiot all you want, but you have to explain the fact that a bunch of two and three star recruits have won back to back B1G Titles somehow.)

Nothing against two and three stars. Nebraska lives off of them but I explain your titles by a down cycle for several schools in the B1G at the same time. When competition is down lesser schools look greater. Hope you enjoyed it. That cycle is about to end.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

umad?

and if 20 years isn't a passing fad why do you always complain about how we huskers talk about our past 20 years and tell us we are living in the past?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... this "ownage" would be a lot more impressive if you didn't delete the sentence where I said "if they remain healthy." Why didn't you delete the "almost" before always while you were at it?

Almost? If?

Sounds like excuses to me.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Smart. If you weren't such an ass people would readily admit Wisconsin's accomplishments. Most of us did after last years game until you exposed yourself for what you are.

Do you really think you are going to come on OUR board and tell us that one of our prize recruits is an idiot because he said the fact that your school has brought in two transfer quarterbacks was part of the deciding factors on where to go?

And then on top of that pull some bullshit out of your ass that you guys rescinded that offer ten days after making an offer and that is the reason he went to our school?

I am trying to talk to you like you really have some of your username up top. I won't for long because I am extending a courtesy that you have yet to show you are worthy of.

But really do you think you are going to come on to OUR board and say stupid shit like that and not get ridiculed?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has turned into smart saying Stanton is not Wisconsin material and that QB's who choose to go to wisconsin are somehow intellectually superior.

Predictable AND pathetic.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever think for a second that we are just a much more appealing program?

We literally have better everything.

All he said was it is the right fit for him and you turn around with a completely predictable response:

1. He wasn't good enough for us anyway

2. We didn't even want him

If you guys take a quarterback in this class I will crucify you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart, here is the deal. Nebraska got him so he is the greatest player ever. If Nebraska wouldn't have gotten him then he would be over hyped and a sure bust.

There is no other reason that Nebraska got him than because Nebraska is the greatest of all time, Bo is a genius, and your coach is an idiot.

Plus no one will mention that according to Bo we have 10 QBs on the roster and we can't get any of them to be anywhere close to T-Tragic.

As long as you know the rules from these myopians then you will be just fine.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has turned into smart saying Stanton is not Wisconsin material and that QB's who choose to go to wisconsin are somehow intellectually superior.

Predictable AND pathetic.

Just like Bons thread about moving. Madison is better than any other college town.

He says so much stupid shit that if he said something intelligent I would have to find the stupid in it.

Pathetic.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart, here is the deal. Nebraska got him so he is the greatest player ever. If Nebraska wouldn't have gotten him then he would be over hyped and a sure bust.

There is no other reason that Nebraska got him than because Nebraska is the greatest of all time, Bo is a genius, and your coach is an idiot.

Plus no one will mention that according to Bo we have 10 QBs on the roster and we can't get any of them to be anywhere close to T-Tragic.

As long as you know the rules from these myopians then you will be just fine.

Jed I have never come so close to negging somebody as I just did with you.

That is B.S. Theere was nothing presented to him like that. He came over here telling us how they didn't want him. Now we can have our arguments with ourselves because we are all part of the Husker family but when some one else comes in and starts talking bullshit that is another story.

FUCK OFF JED. IF OUR PROGRAM IS SO PATHETIC THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT IT FROM A HOSTILE FAN FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL GO FIND ANOTHER