• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh come on Chuck, the Badger clearly says,

"I feel very confident that any unbiased person who spends time in Madison would come to that same conclusion"

It is obvious that the Princeton review is biased and has never spent any time in Madison. :yo:

Plus he is probably just confused with the top party schools list that Wisconsin is usually always in the top 10-15.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on Chuck, the Badger clearly says,

"I feel very confident that any unbiased person who spends time in Madison would come to that same conclusion"

It is obvious that the Princeton review is biased and has never spent any time in Madison. :yo:

Plus he is probably just confused with the top party schools list that Wisconsin is usually always in the top 10-15.

while it is hidden in your words, i appreciate you subtly insulting Smart and subtly complimenting me Mr. Jed.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me one thing I said that has anything to do with Brasky. I told you what you did that I thought was fucked up. You can agree with me or disagree with me but have the decency to let this be my opinion. You did something that pissed me off. That can mean something or not. It really doesn't matter but I am able to get pissed off on my own.

For your information when you got banned by Brasky I was all over his hsit about it because I thought it was wrong. It was not because I believed everything you said or thought you were a genius (I didn't) it was because I thought it was wrong.

Now you did something I feel was wrong and it doesn't have one thing to do with whether I like Brasky, believe Brasky or think Brasky is a genius so if you want to wipe your butthurt on somebody you need to find somebody else.

Though I did consider that was what your original response was about. Brasky was posting so you had to come spread your butthurt. Which means you are the one that is driven by what Brasky thinks not me.

Get butt hurt all you want. On your own or with someone. Either way doesn't bother me.

I appreciate the "support" on the banning fiasco.

My comment about Brasky wasn't trying to say you are up his ass or whatever. It was just a shot at Brasky for fun. That comment really had nothing to do with you.

My original comment in this thread was directed at any and all Husker fans that agreed with what you and Brasky were saying including both of you. Now if you were just flipping shit to fuck with him then great. But how am I supposed to know that. If you were dead ass serious then I don't apologize for anything that I said. All I did was come in here and start reading. It was getting really heating really fast.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is #3 on my Google results for "best college town." #1, 2, 4, and 5 all mention Madison.

Funny how you skip over those.

(I've also been to nine of the ten campuses/surrounding neighborhoods in your link. Madison is nicer than all of them but G-Town, and it is much cheaper than that)

didn't skip over them Dumb...simply clicked on the one closest to my mouse...and it happened to not have Madison in it so i used it

and the bolded statement above is just plain biasedness...

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't skip over them Dumb...simply clicked on the one closest to my mouse...and it happened to not have Madison in it so i used it

and the bolded statement above is just plain biasedness...

Not really.....

Like I said in the other thread, I don't think Madison is the nicest college town because I went there. I went there because I thought Madison is the nicest college town. I could have gotten into every school on that list but Columbia and maybe NYU, and money wasn't an issue. The fact that I chose Madison should be proof enough that I practice what I preach and am not biased.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.....

Like I said in the other thread, I don't think Madison is the nicest college town because I went there. I went there because I thought Madison is the nicest college town. I could have gotten into every school on that list but Columbia and maybe NYU, and money wasn't an issue. The fact that I chose Madison should be proof enough that I practice what I preach and am not biased.

im going to probably choose Nebraska because i love the university.....for me the town has very little to do with it (mostly because im comfortable in any type of city/town/village/whatever).....but because im going to nebraska im surely going to talk up lincoln to people who ask....the face that i will probably choose Lincoln should be proof that Lincoln is the greatest college town in America.

see how you going there doesn't mean your opinion is fact and that it is un-biased?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.....

Oh, well since you said so, that is proof enough for me.

I always believe what some random biased dude on the internet tells me about his life and what is the best. The official proof has obviously been laid out in front of all of us. This discussion is obviously over.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck (or Jed), have you ever been to Madison?

(I know the answer here, but just want to make it clear for clarity's sake)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? You know the answer? Do you know all the places I have been to? Do you keep a travel log of all my destinations?

Dude, no one is telling you your place sucks. Or at least I am not saying that. It is just the "logic" of, I could have gone anywhere and I picked Madison so that is proof it is the best, is just stupid. Maybe it was just what fit you, your personality, your goals, and many other personal reasons. You love it and think it is great. That is fantastic. But that is not proof that it is the best because of one guys situation.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have friends who have been to madison...they talked about how all the UW students were complete asses to them....

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nod:

my brother actually looked at Wisconsin when he was looking at colleges and i went up there with him. and holy shit this is rich, i cant believe i didn't remember this earlier....wanna know why he didn't go there???

....cause he liked Lincoln more than Madison :pound::pound::pound:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get physically ill if I read too much of smart's supercilious bovine fecal matter.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my brother actually looked at Wisconsin when he was looking at colleges and i went up there with him. and holy shit this is rich, i cant believe i didn't remember this earlier....wanna know why he didn't go there???

Chuck, you didn't need to remember this. Smart already knew that you had been there. He already told you he knew the answer.

Hey Huskerinsecland, am I bashing Smart enough now? (I am just fucking with you)

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off Jed!!! :D

But it is really easy to do isn't it. He just feeds you material.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You know the answer? Do you know all the places I have been to? Do you keep a travel log of all my destinations?

Dude, no one is telling you your place sucks. Or at least I am not saying that. It is just the "logic" of, I could have gone anywhere and I picked Madison so that is proof it is the best, is just stupid. Maybe it was just what fit you, your personality, your goals, and many other personal reasons. You love it and think it is great. That is fantastic. But that is not proof that it is the best because of one guys situation.

Dude you don't know smart. He is all knowing. He literally is the authority on whatever he speaks about.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Smart speaks, people....................laugh.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't believe you for a second. What time of year did you go, and what did you (or him) not like?

Maybe it was just what fit you, your personality, your goals, and many other personal reasons. You love it and think it is great. That is fantastic. But that is not proof that it is the best because of one guys situation.

I'm sure that there are people who find other college towns that they prefer to Madison. The point is that I was accused of being a "homer" or biased for thinking Madison was the best college town so the whole debate is based around my personality and personal reasons. Beyond that, though, good points.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you for a second. What time of year did you go, and what did you (or him) not like?

Ahhhh the pittfalls of the interwebz.

Smart I have been to Madison. 7 years ago in the winter. It honestly was an average piece of shit town with nothing special about it.