• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart, here is the deal. Nebraska got him so he is the greatest player ever. If Nebraska wouldn't have gotten him then he would be over hyped and a sure bust.

There is no other reason that Nebraska got him than because Nebraska is the greatest of all time, Bo is a genius, and your coach is an idiot.

Plus no one will mention that according to Bo we have 10 QBs on the roster and we can't get any of them to be anywhere close to T-Tragic.

As long as you know the rules from these myopians then you will be just fine.

It's already been established that he is the next Tim Tebow.

Keep up little guy.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed I have never come so close to negging somebody as I just did with you.

That is B.S. Theere was nothing presented to him like that. He came over here telling us how they didn't want him. Now we can have our arguments with ourselves because we are all part of the Husker family but when some one else comes in and starts talking bullshit that is another story.

FUCK OFF JED. IF OUR PROGRAM IS SO PATHETIC THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT IT FROM A HOSTILE FAN FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL GO FIND ANOTHER

bumped for end of page and I want to make damn sure Jed sees this.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is B.S. Theere was nothing presented to him like that. He came over here telling us how they didn't want him. Now we can have our arguments with ourselves because we are all part of the Husker family but when some one else comes in and starts talking bullshit that is another story.

FUCK OFF JED. IF OUR PROGRAM IS SO PATHETIC THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT IT FROM A HOSTILE FAN FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL GO FIND ANOTHER

I did neg him :lol:

Jed is not here to be a Husker fan he is here to stir the pot.

You can't take it personal, he is literally the worst husker fan of all time. He's a joke.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh no!!!!!! You might neg me???? Oh how will I sleep tonight with that over my head?

Grow the fuck up!!!!!!! So the dumbass Wisconsin fan said that some recruit was not wanted by them. So fucking what? Isn't the point of recruiting to get the guys you want? Why do we care why he picked us? The point is he picked us. Who cares why? Who cares what others say?

We went through the same thing with the Gabberts and Freeman. They committed here and they were the next greatest players of all time. Then they decommitted and suddenly they wouldn't have fit in our system or they were soft or a thousand other issues they had. It happens everywhere all the fucking time. Don't act like this is something new. Let the bitchy badger talk. We will find out on the field. Who the fuck cares. Now if he wants to bitch and moan stupidly about on the field stuff then let's go!!!! Just like that crap about how Wisconsin had the greatest offense ever or some stupid shit like that.

Neg me all day!!!! I don't care.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't take it personal, he is literally the worst husker fan of all time. He's a joke.

I didn't take it personal. Just wanted to be very clear.
And I won't say he isn't a Husker fan but I sure wonder why he is.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a joke and a fabrication of yourself.

You can't take it personal? When did you start doing that?

Oh man!!!!!! Brasky thinks I am the worst Husker fan ever? What shall I do now?

I am not here to stir the pot. I am here for a reality check.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't take it personal. Just wanted to be very clear.
And I won't say he isn't a Husker fan but I sure wonder why he is.

I am a Husker fan because I was raised as a Husker fan and love the team to death and want them to win every game!!!!!

But reality says that is impossible. I live in reality.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think you are going to come on OUR board and tell us that one of our prize recruits is an idiot because he said the fact that your school has brought in two transfer quarterbacks was part of the deciding factors on where to go?

And then on top of that pull some bullshit out of your ass that you guys rescinded that offer ten days after making an offer and that is the reason he went to our school?

I am trying to talk to you like you really have some of your username up top. I won't for long because I am extending a courtesy that you have yet to show you are worthy of.

But really do you think you are going to come on to OUR board and say stupid shit like that and not get ridiculed?

To the bold, yes. It is a pretty stupid conclusion to reach. Maybe he is just talking trash or trying to put lingering doubts in the mind of future Badger recruits, but if he really believes that he is being stupid. There's no way around it.

To the underline, I think it could be the case. I've never said it is 100% the case, but I did imply that it is likely. We have already gotten too many commits, so at some point, we do need to cut off guys. Maybe it happened to Stanton. Maybe it didn't. I'm not going to ridiculously claim to be 100% sure one way or the other like you guys.

To the last paragraph, I don't mind being ridiculed by you guys. You forget that you guys ridiculed me for claiming we'd beat you by 24 last year. I'm on a sports message board giving my opinion. I don't really need approval from you guys. In fact, I really hope that Chuck disagrees with me, because that guy is the most illogical arguer on the boards. (You, while normally misguided, typically make some good points and help me expand my thinking.)

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no!!!!!! You might neg me???? Oh how will I sleep tonight with that over my head?

Grow the fuck up!!!!!!! So the dumbass Wisconsin fan said that some recruit was not wanted by them. So fucking what? Isn't the point of recruiting to get the guys you want? Why do we care why he picked us? The point is he picked us. Who cares why? Who cares what others say?

We went through the same thing with the Gabberts and Freeman. They committed here and they were the next greatest players of all time. Then they decommitted and suddenly they wouldn't have fit in our system or they were soft or a thousand other issues they had. It happens everywhere all the fucking time. Don't act like this is something new. Let the bitchy badger talk. We will find out on the field. Who the fuck cares. Now if he wants to bitch and moan stupidly about on the field stuff then let's go!!!! Just like that crap about how Wisconsin had the greatest offense ever or some stupid shit like that.

Jed. Fuck off. I have supported you many times in the past. When you just walked up to a fucking Badger fan and told him how our program sucks. Well I don't really give a shit if you sleep at night or not. Just fuck you. Respond if you want but I am done. You crossed a line that should not be crossed. If you find that immature well Jed, Fuck off.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Bons thread about moving. Madison is better than any other college town.

All right, now it is time to get arrogant, so I apologize in advance....

I could have gotten into any public university in America. I chose to go to UW-Madison. I'm not claiming it is the best college town because I am some homer. I say it is the best college town because it is the best college town. There is no other campus that has what Madison has....beautiful geography, a college town atmosphere, a cosmopolitan downtown, and a dualistic relationship between the city and the college. Madison is the best college town, and I feel very confident that any unbiased person who spends time in Madison would come to that same conclusion.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed. Fuck off. I have supported you many times in the past. When you just walked up to a fucking Badger fan and told him how our program sucks. Well I don't really give a shit if you sleep at night or not. Just fuck you. Respond if you want but I am done. You crossed a line that should not be crossed. If you find that immature well Jed, Fuck off.

Whoa, I told the Badger that our program sucks? When? Where?

I would gladly and loudly tell him that a good chunk of our fanbase sucks. But I would not and did not tell him our program sucks.

I don't find it immature. I find it funny that you got this riled up about some dumb Badger fan saying his team didn't want a recruit. I expect that kind of stupid response from Brasky. The fact you got that riled up at me as well is pretty laughable as well but whatever, I get it. You were already pissed so it was an easy jump for you. No worries on my end even if you will hold the grudge.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is B.S. Theere was nothing presented to him like that. He came over here telling us how they didn't want him.

Really? I never said that. In fact, I said the opposite in plain English.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, I told the Badger that our program sucks? When? Where?

I would gladly and loudly tell him that a good chunk of our fanbase sucks. But I would not and did not tell him our program sucks.

I don't find it immature. I find it funny that you got this riled up about some dumb Badger fan saying his team didn't want a recruit. I expect that kind of stupid response from Brasky. The fact you got that riled up at me as well is pretty laughable as well but whatever, I get it. You were already pissed so it was an easy jump for you. No worries on my end even if you will hold the grudge.

Jesus you idiot. I was trolling him. It's Smart, that's what you do.

As for what you said
Smart, here is the deal. Nebraska got him so he is the greatest player ever. If Nebraska wouldn't have gotten him then he would be over hyped and a sure bust.

There is no other reason that Nebraska got him than because Nebraska is the greatest of all time, Bo is a genius, and your coach is an idiot.

Plus no one will mention that according to Bo we have 10 QBs on the roster and we can't get any of them to be anywhere close to T-Tragic.

As long as you know the rules from these myopians then you will be just fine.

If it had been any one other than this idiot I might have seen past it. But this is the wrong guy. And I suppose that you can say the same for the fanbase. You can talk all the shit you want about us to us but when you go to a freaking Badger fan and tell him how fucked up we are than Fuck you Jed.

And I don't hold grudges. I just get to know people better and I got to know you better tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No they are just FAGS.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus you idiot. I was trolling him. It's Smart, that's what you do.

As for what you said

If it had been any one other than this idiot I might have seen past it. But this is the wrong guy. And I suppose that you can say the same for the fanbase. You can talk all the shit you want about us to us but when you got to a freaking Badger fan and tell him how fucked up we are than Fuck you Jed.

And I don't hold grudges. I just get to know people better and I got to know you better tonight.

Ok, so trolling is allowed and ok now?

And when talking about something I can't bring up the truth?

I just want to make sure I know the rules.

And if only you actually knew me, well...you would still hate me because I would make sure of it. So believe what you wish and make sure you believe everything Brasky says because he is a genius!!!!! Just ask him, he will tell you.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, now it is time to get arrogant, so I apologize in advance....

I could have gotten into any public university in America. I chose to go to UW-Madison. I'm not claiming it is the best college town because I am some homer. I say it is the best college town because it is the best college town. There is no other campus that has what Madison has....beautiful geography, a college town atmosphere, a cosmopolitan downtown, and a dualistic relationship between the city and the college. Madison is the best college town, and I feel very confident that any unbiased person who spends time in Madison would come to that same conclusion.

:nono:

The 10 Best College Towns: Princeton Review List

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so trolling is allowed and ok now?

And when talking about something I can't bring up the truth?

I just want to make sure I know the rules.

And if only you actually knew me, well...you would still hate me because I would make sure of it. So believe what you wish and make sure you believe everything Brasky says because he is a genius!!!!! Just ask him, he will tell you.

Tell me one thing I said that has anything to do with Brasky. I told you what you did that I thought was fucked up. You can agree with me or disagree with me but have the decency to let this be my opinion. You did something that pissed me off. That can mean something or not. It really doesn't matter but I am able to get pissed off on my own.

For your information when you got banned by Brasky I was all over his hsit about it because I thought it was wrong. It was not because I believed everything you said or thought you were a genius (I didn't) it was because I thought it was wrong.

Now you did something I feel was wrong and it doesn't have one thing to do with whether I like Brasky, believe Brasky or think Brasky is a genius so if you want to wipe your butthurt on somebody you need to find somebody else.

Though I did consider that was what your original response was about. Brasky was posting so you had to come spread your butthurt. Which means you are the one that is driven by what Brasky thinks not me.