• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed pls

:duck:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not having a conversation with you. I pointed out your arrogance to another poster.

And you when someone said they didn't like Madison replied with "I don't believe you for a minute" and then brought up a post from 9 months ago. The fact that someone 9 months ago said they did not like Madison and it stuck in your craw for this long only proves my point.

You do realize that there is a search feature, right? I thought Chuck was a lying POS, so I went to see if he had said anything about Madison. I typed in looked for threads with the word "Madison" where Chuck posted. That was the first one I checked. I laid the bait and he bit perfectly, exposing his lie.

(And we all know that if one of you Huskers laid this trap on Forky or I, you would be all be repping him and giving him major props, so quit acting like I have problems for wanting to win an internet argument. I admire your loyalty to your fanbase, but if you want people to respect you, you need to let Chuck and Brasky go)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, this thread is still going?

It seems like it could have been like 6 posts:

Nebraska got a guy with a Wisky offer.

He didn't have a committable offer.

Yes he did.

No he didn't!

Shut up Smart!

Fuck off Brasky, I am smarter than you!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....you bit the bait. I got you red-handed. In the thread after the Nebraska-Wisconsin game:

You blatant lying hypocrite! You are so self-conscious about Lincoln that you have you to make up a lie to try to diss Madison.

:L sir i have been their both with my brother and without him.

i looked up the date, i went to Madison with my brother on November 1st 2008, it was an away game.

My sister, Laura, has many many friends in Milwuakee. in september of 2007 i went to Milwuakee with her for the weekend. after spending 2 days in Miluakee we drove to Madison, spent the saturday there (you played Iowa and won), then drove to broodhead (am i spelling it right?) where her best friend from college lived at the time. we spend Sunday there, then came back to houston.

any other personal family vacations you would like to know about dude?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he did.

No he didn't!

Shut up Smart!

No you're not, you're a douchebag dumbass!

Madison is better!

Madison blows

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that there is a search feature, right? I thought Chuck was a lying POS, so I went to see if he had said anything about Madison. I typed in looked for threads with the word "Madison" where Chuck posted. That was the first one I checked. I laid the bait and he bit perfectly, exposing his lie.

(And we all know that if one of you Huskers laid this trap on Forky or I, you would be all be repping him and giving him major props, so quit acting like I have problems for wanting to win an internet argument. I admire your loyalty to your fanbase, but if you want people to respect you, you need to let Chuck and Brasky go)

There I repped ya. You happy? Now go home kid. :pound:

edit: You never said what kind of rep :rofl:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he did.

No he didn't!

Shut up Smart!

That....

Ye bastards won't even post in the bullshit thread cuz you are arguing with that tardo from up north......

We found out a long time ago that the kid is a fucking idiot and far from being "smart" yet ye still consume your time with him...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all neg r*pe smart and call it a thread guise.

Alright??

Go.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L sir i have been their both with my brother and without him.

i looked up the date, i went to Madison with my brother on November 1st 2008, it was an away game.

My sister, Laura, has many many friends in Milwuakee. in september of 2007 i went to Milwuakee with her for the weekend. after spending 2 days in Miluakee we drove to Madison, spent the saturday there (you played Iowa and won), then drove to broodhead (am i spelling it right?) where her best friend from college lived at the time. we spend Sunday there, then came back to houston.

any other personal family vacations you would like to know about dude?

Wait.......

Chuck has a sister??????

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the reason i haven't mentioned that before smart is because, that isnt nearly as exciting as how my brother liked lincoln more than your self acclaimed "America's best college town"

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky: Nebraska got a guy with a Wisky offer.

Smart: He didn't have an offer anymore.

Misc Husker:Yes he did.

Smart: No he didn't and he is an idiot for not taking our offer

Brasky: Smart you're saying he didn't have an offer but he is stupid for not taking the offer. You are stupid Shut up Smart!

Smart: No I am not. I am smarter than anybody here. My mommy told me so.

Jed: Don't worry Smart Husker fans are fucked up

HISL: Fuck off Jed

Jed: Fuck off Brasky,

Smart: Am I still smart? Do you like Madison?

FIFY

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That....

Ye bastards won't even post in the bullshit thread cuz you are arguing with that tardo from up north......

We found out a long time ago that the kid is a fucking idiot and far from being "smart" yet ye still consume your time with him...

I posted and got ignored.

Smart doesn't ignore me.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically a half sister.

but you don't wanna mess with that dude...divorced twice...super stressed all the time...works terrible hours (shes an ER pediatrician)....she is pretty much a mess

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chucksker, your stubbornness is hilarious. Just admit that you got caught in a lie and move on. Nobody respects you anyways, so its not like it'll make a difference.

HuskerinSEC, you crack me up. I will say that you are somebody who does trolling right...you maintain just enough logic to keep the conversation going, while still managing to say enough ridiculous things to keep everyone entertained.

Jed, you are a smart man. You are capable of making a coherent statement, and more importantly, showing thee idiocy of incoherent ones.

Brasky, your faith in Husker nation makes me smile, even if you are a little nuts. I hope that you can continue to gain enough joy from recruiting victories over us that it'll make up for that annual sadness when we kick your ass on the football field.

I can't wait until September 29th when Bielema and his transfer QB go into Lincoln and leave as conquering heroes on their way to a third straight B1G Title.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart. What are you doing up so late? If you dad catches you on the computer this late he will whip your ass.