• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Vikings Game Day Thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st bold) already addressed. It wouldn't have been a "great catch"...just a catch

2nd bold) Stop acting like you know what you are talking about, because you obviously do not. And even if you did, you are incapable of being objective, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Its basic football, goes along the lines of a punt returner keeping his elbows together, how many drops have you seen when they go right thru. Its fundamentals as to how receivers are taught to catch the ball in pop warner. The truly special receivers snatch the ball out of the air.

I hope you can be more objective and back to assigning blame where it belongs, but you cannot even see the ball was behind him. Thats the sad part.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT THE Fuck are you talking about? Dude, you've completely lost it... it's over with! Why are you still trying to argue this? I'm sure you will have another "terrible" throw to bitch about on Monday night. In fact I'm sure of it. The sad thing for you: Jay Cutler isn't going anywhere. It's looking more likely that he's a Bear for at least the next 3 years, (based on contract #'s) I'm hopeful you don't continue this bullshit for the duration. Staaahp! !

its basic fundamentals. I know you were a heisman caliber college quarterback, you should be the one that is critical. Hell, you would have put the ball on his hands in front of him in stride, why couldnt he? Usually the superstar quarterbacks are more critical and the goofs are the ones saying he put it right where it had to be. Its sad Bear fans are stuck with this quarterback, but there are some grumblings he wont be here. I mean, how many people do you change around the guy before you start pointing at the guy?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you can be more objective and back to assigning blame where it belongs, but you cannot even see the ball was behind him. Thats the sad part.

You should be banned from using the word objective- and that includes anything and all thats synonymous.

Ideal throw? Not at all. However, the ball arrived within the frame of his body- iow, he didnt have to extend his arms outside his body in order to make a grab. Thats what makes it a catchable ball. So, not putting the ball in the perfect spot makes Jay culpable. Correct? Okay, Ill go 93% receiver / 7% QB in this case.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be banned from using the word objective- and that includes anything and all thats synonymous.

Ideal throw? Not at all. However, the ball arrived within the frame of his body- iow, he didnt have to extend his arms outside his body in order to make a grab. Thats what makes it a catchable ball. So, not putting the ball in the perfect spot makes Jay culpable. Correct? Okay, Ill go 93% receiver / 7% QB in this case.

not asking or expecting perfect, just in front of the receiver would do. if putting both hands behind your hip is not considered outside his body to try to catch a ball that was hitting him in the ass, maybe you need to be more objective.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball hit him in the ass??? Bullshit...its not even close. So, if thats a point of contention, dont respond.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball hit him in the ass??? Bullshit...its not even close. So, if thats a point of contention, dont respond.

did you even watch the video? closer to his ass than where every receiver would expect the ball to be.

C

cubzzzfanincali

did you even watch the video? closer to his ass than where every receiver would expect the ball to be.

Do heel spurs affect a receivers' ability to put their hands down by their waist or ass cheek? I don't know, just searching for an explanation here.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do heel spurs affect a receivers' ability to put their hands down by their waist or ass cheek? I don't know, just searching for an explanation here.

Are you admitting he needed to reach back to his ass cheek?

I guess my point is finally made.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I guess what I found so nosebleedingly stupid about your whole argument is that a ball thrown down by your waist is somehow not an adequate targeting. I don't know, I am fairly unathletic, but I have no problem whatsoever placing my hands by my waist. None. My girlfriend causes me to reach down to my ass cheek on a pretty regular basis to get my wallet, and I seem to have no problems whatsoever. If you are telling me that a professional NFL player cannot reasonably be expected to catch a ball thrown at his waist, then sorry, I'd say that's pretty fucking idiotic. Last I checked, most humans don't have an issue doing that, including those not currently able to run 40 yard dashes in under 5 seconds, bench press 300 pounds, and perform 4 foot vertical leaps. What is your fucking point dude? It was an easy catch. EASY. No, it wasn't laser perfect, but you have clearly insinuated that in some way, shape, or form that the outcome of that play has to do with Jay Cutler. Dude, in case you are somehow oblivious to this, nobody agrees with you. Nobody. And we don't agree on practically anything. But this, yes. Go the pull the shin splint out of your ass cheek already.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball is nowhere close to his ass cheek. That is all.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Langford should have made the catch. He even admitted that his drop bothered him all week leading up to the Chargers game. I don't know about anyone else, but if the man stated that he is responsible for the incomplete pass I'm going to believe him. Especially after watching the replay like one hundred times.