• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs the Shaguars

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff out
Packers have something to play for

Good!

Back dooring into an expanded playoffs and losing in 2 weeks doesn't mean we're good and might only serve to save Nagy's job. At some point the next step has to be taken. That next step is winning next week.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi-scary 1st half. Both sides of the ball looked a bit lethargic, especially considering we were playing a bottom feeding team. But the talent eventually rose to the surface and we looked incredibly strong in the 2nd half by coasting to an easy dub. But I have to ask this. Was it Lazor's decision to have the Bears try that absolutely moronic call for a TE sweep with the ball on the Jags ONE HALF YARD LINE????? It eventually cost us a TD, instead having to settle for a FG. That call seemed to have Nagy's hands all over it. But if it was completely on Lazor, then I just lost a few drops of respect for him. That was as stupid as stupid gets. Anyway, game balls:

Offense:
Robinson - Mr. Clutch, Mr. Move the Chains
Graham - Two huge TD receptions, in fact all four of his receptions were big time.
Montgomery - If he had better run protection from the OL today, he probably would have rushed for 125-150 yards. Way too many times he was hit from behind the LOS before he could barely set his feet.

Trubisky might have received a game ball as well if he didn't throw one too many what-in-the-name-of-Christ-Almighty passes, as well as his fumble, which we were fortunate to recover.

Defense:
Smith - Fuck those writers and broadcasters who snubbed Roquan with the PB selections.
Trevathan - Some big time plays today, along with an assist on Roquan's 2nd INT. It was Danny's deflection that made it happen.

Final thoughts.....................anyone else pulling for GB tonite?
Glad to see the BearsWire agree with me, altho they're stingier than I am when it comes to handing out game balls. Only Robinson and Smith received one from them. I thought the others I mentioned were deserved of such.