• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs the Shaguars

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good start for the Bears D,althought they held them to 3 pts,their run game ran right thru us....

Lets see this new and improved(lol) MT come iut firing.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re gonna win this game. Jags are horrendous.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get bounced by Glennon and the Jags...Jesus...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roquan with the tank......

Or should I say tried.......

Not sure how we got that back.....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roquan with the tank......

Or should I say tried.......

Not sure how we got that back.....
LOL he recovered it with his back.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLGlennon

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,Graham td no.2 just put this game outta reach....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi-scary 1st half. Both sides of the ball looked a bit lethargic, especially considering we were playing a bottom feeding team. But the talent eventually rose to the surface and we looked incredibly strong in the 2nd half by coasting to an easy dub. But I have to ask this. Was it Lazor's decision to have the Bears try that absolutely moronic call for a TE sweep with the ball on the Jags ONE HALF YARD LINE????? It eventually cost us a TD, instead having to settle for a FG. That call seemed to have Nagy's hands all over it. But if it was completely on Lazor, then I just lost a few drops of respect for him. That was as stupid as stupid gets. Anyway, game balls:

Offense:
Robinson - Mr. Clutch, Mr. Move the Chains
Graham - Two huge TD receptions, in fact all four of his receptions were big time.
Montgomery - If he had better run protection from the OL today, he probably would have rushed for 125-150 yards. Way too many times he was hit from behind the LOS before he could barely set his feet.

Trubisky might have received a game ball as well if he didn't throw one too many what-in-the-name-of-Christ-Almighty passes, as well as his fumble, which we were fortunate to recover.

Defense:
Smith - Fuck those writers and broadcasters who snubbed Roquan with the PB selections.
Trevathan - Some big time plays today, along with an assist on Roquan's 2nd INT. It was Danny's deflection that made it happen.

Final thoughts.....................anyone else pulling for GB tonite?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, it's almost criminal to pull for our arch enemy. Very whore-ish of me. But I kinda like richi's take in that if the Pack wins tonight, they clinch HFA thruout the NFC playoffs, which means they may not play some of their regulars or perhaps only play a half's worth of football next week against us. Of course that could still be enough to whup us, but I figure why not take advantage of every possibility to benefit our chances.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, it's almost criminal to pull for our arch enemy. Very whore-ish of me. But I kinda like richi's take in that if the Pack wins tonight, they clinch HFA thruout the NFC playoffs, which means they may not play some of their regulars or perhaps only play a half's worth of football next week against us. Of course that could still be enough to whup us, but I figure why not take advantage of every possibility to benefit our chances.
Except I don't believe they do clinch it with Seattle's win tonight.

Our best hope is that AZ loses again next week to the Rams, tho the Rams don't look all that special lately.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi-scary 1st half. Both sides of the ball looked a bit lethargic, especially considering we were playing a bottom feeding team. But the talent eventually rose to the surface and we looked incredibly strong in the 2nd half by coasting to an easy dub. But I have to ask this. Was it Lazor's decision to have the Bears try that absolutely moronic call for a TE sweep with the ball on the Jags ONE HALF YARD LINE????? It eventually cost us a TD, instead having to settle for a FG. That call seemed to have Nagy's hands all over it. But if it was completely on Lazor, then I just lost a few drops of respect for him. That was as stupid as stupid gets. Anyway, game balls:

Offense:
Robinson - Mr. Clutch, Mr. Move the Chains
Graham - Two huge TD receptions, in fact all four of his receptions were big time.
Montgomery - If he had better run protection from the OL today, he probably would have rushed for 125-150 yards. Way too many times he was hit from behind the LOS before he could barely set his feet.

Trubisky might have received a game ball as well if he didn't throw one too many what-in-the-name-of-Christ-Almighty passes, as well as his fumble, which we were fortunate to recover.

Defense:
Smith - Fuck those writers and broadcasters who snubbed Roquan with the PB selections.
Trevathan - Some big time plays today, along with an assist on Roquan's 2nd INT. It was Danny's deflection that made it happen.

Final thoughts.....................anyone else pulling for GB tonite?

That fucking call annoys me so fucking much. First and goal, from a foot away, with Montgomery in the backfield.

I would give it to him 4 straight fucking times, not giving a single fuck if that's the play they expect. Send a fucking message. Impose your fucking will. That fucking play reeks of Nagy, whether he ultimately called it or not. Fuck that fucking play in it's dead and rotting eye socket. Goddamn. :mad2:

Trubisky's INT was so fucking dumb, but I can't help but think that he doesn't press it there, if the fucking retarded coaches don't call the TE sweep we just spoke of, and they punch it in there to go up 14-3. 14-3 would've killed whatever measly spirit that the Jags had managed to conjure up to that point.

It was nice to see them come out in the second half and just do what they should've been doing from opening whistle.

Those types of series will fuck us against a good team.

Trevathan is fun to root for. His play since stinking it up early has seriously been cool to watch. He's played great, and Smith is just a stud. Face of the franchise for the next decade.

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our best hope is that AZ loses again next week to the Rams, tho the Rams don't look all that special lately.
Yep, I completely forgot if the Hawks won today's game, the Pack could not clinch tonight. Which is fine because I now get to de-whore myself and root for Henry running up and down the field all night against them.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevathan is fun to root for. His play since stinking it up early has seriously been cool to watch. He's played great, and Smith is just a stud. Face of the franchise for the next decade.
I was like most Bears fans in here, ready to write off Danny T after the first month or so of the season. But the man has been on fire for a couple of months now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I completely forgot if the Hawks won today's game, the Pack could not clinch tonight. Which is fine because I now get to de-whore myself and root for Henry running up and down the field all night against them.
lulz...
tumblr_o9sthrpWQE1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

Shower+Time.jpg

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goff broke his thumb and they say he is not playing next week and the Rams QB will be a guy who has never thrown a pass in an NFL game as of yet. He has only played in past preseasons I guess