• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs Rams: In Game Thread

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The losing streak by the Packers give us slight hope that the Bears can make a run at a wildcard. Unlikely, but at least we have meaningful games. Which you never would have thought after the 3-0 start. But the main thing is Fox has the Bears going in the right direction. He'll make this team a MAJOR contender next season. And it's just awesome to see Cutler finally living up to his potential. No other coordinator has been able to do it, so the Bears really need to find a way to keep Gase. He will be a hot head coach candidate this offseason.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, two games (the next two) that i counted as losses are beginning to look a little more winnable. Had we not given the Vikings game away and done a better job of capitalizing on the Lions mistakes we'd be in a great position.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, two games (the next two) that i counted as losses are beginning to look a little more winnable. Had we not given the Vikings game away and done a better job of capitalizing on the Lions mistakes we'd be in a great position.

Those games are brutal losses. For all intents and purposes, should've been W's. I mentioned it in another thread and probably was scoffed at, but if those are W's, Jay is a legitimate MVP candidate IMHumbleO.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, theres a term we have not been able to use for a while here, YAC. Adam Gase is lining himself up for a head coaching position for sure and mismatch heaven with Jay trusting both Bennett and Zach Miller to catch the ball.

Also agree on Mariani, what the hell, put Bellamy or Meridith back there already, at least on kickoffs or just take the damn knee. Maybe he is spending too much time on offense lately.

It was on CBS in my shop so really watched more frozen picture than football, so sorry I wont be able to knit pick much on mistakes. :rolleyes2:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on CBS in my shop so really watched more frozen picture than football, so sorry I wont be able to knit pick much on mistakes

Sounds like you should stay in your shop on game day....:D :suds: