• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears vs Panthers

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge play Roquan!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice if they don’t convert one of these 4th downs...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy did it again....? And the defense bails him out.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball game, congratulations to Foles and the Bears. That Foles is up to his old tricks again! 5 and 1!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m happy and not at the same time lol.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy sucks. Offense sucks. Defense is good.

Rams, Saints, and Titans coming up.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts:

*Fuck Nagy
*Our running game looked like it was operating in slo-mo for the entire 1st half, but finally came alive, at least somewhat, in the back half.
*Kmet looked good early on, then (Fuck Nagy) seemed to have disappeared for the rest of the game.
*AMBER ALERT!!! Our play action and RB screens have gone missing.
*Horrible officiating today, just downright horrible.
*Fuck Nagy
*Foles was his usual game manager self, minus that one desperation INT he had no business throwing.
*Defense gave up too many yards on end runs, but were much more successful at runs up the gut. Plus they were fairly successful at pressuring the QB today.
*After that great pass break up by Johnson which led to an INT in that opening drive, he otherwise had pretty much a miserable game, but at least hung in there near the end by making a key pass deflection.
*STs had a pretty solid day. O'Donnell continues to be one of the most underrated punters in the game. And Santos just clinched the kicker's role for the rest of the season.
*Fuck Nagy
*Despite the whining here, I'm still quite proud of the way the Bears hung in there today, doing just enough to eek out another dub.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some thoughts:

*Fuck Nagy
*Our running game looked like it was operating in slo-mo for the entire 1st half, but finally came alive, at least somewhat, in the back half.
*Kmet looked good early on, then (Fuck Nagy) seemed to have disappeared for the rest of the game.
*AMBER ALERT!!! Our play action and RB screens have gone missing.
*Horrible officiating today, just downright horrible.
*Fuck Nagy
*Foles was his usual game manager self, minus that one desperation INT he had no business throwing.
*Defense gave up too many yards on end runs, but were much more successful at runs up the gut. Plus they were fairly successful at pressuring the QB today.
*After that great pass break up by Johnson which led to an INT in that opening drive, he otherwise had pretty much a miserable game, but at least hung in there near the end by making a key pass deflection.
*STs had a pretty solid day. O'Donnell continues to be one of the most underrated punters in the game. And Santos just clinched the kicker's role for the rest of the season.
*Fuck Nagy
*Despite the whining here, I'm still quite proud of the way the Bears hung in there today, doing just enough to eek out another dub.
Nagy definitely is pissing me off. Very possible he is going to wreck us in crucial games down the line. I’m just glad we have a qb that is good enough that these kind of things can actually be diagnosed. We were in a limbo of answerless questions on offense before we went Foles.

Our oline is not doing a very good job but Im leaning with the idea that Nagy is doing no favors for our offense. Foles going no huddle is when we have looked best on offense. Seems like an indictment of Nagy to me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect easily the worst play of the day by us was Foles’ backbreaking pick...but I don’t think any one play pissed me off more than Miller going backwards to take away a first.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect easily the worst play of the day by us was Foles’ backbreaking pick...but I don’t think any one play pissed me off more than Miller going backwards to take away a first.
Yeah, few things more frustrating than when a player removes himself from a first down. All Miller had to do after catching the ball was fall down. But my two personal two biggest aggravations were 1. Nagy calling a TO to prevent a delay of game, only to have a delay of game right afterward. And 2. calling for a pass on the Bears final play near the end of the game, not only stopping the clock, but also saving the Panthers final timeout. Granted, it didn't hurt us as Houston-Carson clutched that INT, but it could have otherwise been disastrous.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truly terrible part of this season is Nagy will probably be around longer because of his success. Like the OP said. Nagy sucks.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truly terrible part of this season is Nagy will probably be around longer because of his success. Like the OP said. Nagy sucks.
I think he's a decent coach as far as game-planning and approachability, but he is also a hard-headed narcissist who is an absolute momentum-killer. His inability to capitalize on situations is dumbfounding. His ability to take any semblance of steam out of his offense is unbelievable at times. and his time management is woeful.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who want to revisit your inner rage:

66jajko4i3u51.jpg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who want to revisit your inner rage:

66jajko4i3u51.jpg

Now find the one they called against Fuller that negated the TD.

I'll bet you money there is visible space between him and the receiver. He came over the top, clean.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams, Saints, Titans and Packers all in the next 5 weeks. If we get to 8-3, I'll be feeling pretty good about things. 7-4 is more likely though, unless Foles gets and stays hot.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now find the one they called against Fuller that negated the TD.

I'll bet you money there is visible space between him and the receiver. He came over the top, clean.
Just about every sports writer and his grandma who opined on the Bears-Panthers officiating have pretty much all concurred that the refs sucked major nads.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every sports writer and his grandma who opined on the Bears-Panthers officiating have pretty much all concurred that the refs sucked major nads.
It seems like we have been playing against the referees in every game this year.