• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs Jags Pre#2 In-Game Thread

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being totally serious. That sucks.

Not that serious, mild sprained ankle, I expect him to play next preseason game. But that's my opinion and keep in mind, I'm neither a trainer or a Doctor or on the Bears staff or related to anyone who is or friends with anyone who is. I'm just a guy, sitting in my house, tapping away at my computer keyboard. Who's probably had 2 beers over my limit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People often questioned the need for Hester. I'm guessing we have a 10-15 yard difference in starting field position (-turnovers) this season compared to the last 8.

It's fucking game two of the pre-season… lol… Stop with the nonsense.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People often questioned the need for Hester. I'm guessing we have a 10-15 yard difference in starting field position (-turnovers) this season compared to the last 8.

Thats a huge difference. Hester averaged 27.5 yards a KO last season. Factor in what podsox said that many of the kicks seen in preseason wont be run out. Now, do you really think theyll average only 12 to 17 yards a return?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen a lot of good things tonight. Bostic played fast. Starting Oline looked great. McClellen did not look as lost. We have 2 punters. Josh Gordon will be our 3thrd WR until Wilson returns. Dline looks much improved and I see some depth. I also seen a few concerning things. Tillmen already looks beat up. Cutler is holding the ball way to long. Weems is stealing a pay check. STs is far far from special. My feelings are if we are healthy then we can play with anyone.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game again, and I have to say the Bears OLine did very well protecting Cutler. He was able to progress through his reads and find the open receiver... Good news. Bad news is the Bears run offense looks terrible.

BTW, did anyone else get tired of the announcers' love affair with Jacksonville? I mean give me a break. They're in Chicago, the Bears are a possible playoff team, and the announcers are slobbering over the Jags.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game again, and I have to say the Bears OLine did very well protecting Cutler. He was able to progress through his reads and find the open receiver... Good news. Bad news is the Bears run offense looks terrible.

BTW, did anyone else get tired of the announcers' love affair with Jacksonville? I mean give me a break. They're in Chicago, the Bears are a possible playoff team, and the announcers are slobbering over the Jags.

I think it was one of those cases of the announcing crew knowing it would be far easier to talk about the Bears, and they knew they'd have to dig deep for positives to discuss about Jacksonville.

Then, they ended up over-studying for the exam. They wanted to make sure they talked about Jacksonville enough, and just took it a tad too far. Oh well...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game again, and I have to say the Bears OLine did very well protecting Cutler. He was able to progress through his reads and find the open receiver... Good news. Bad news is the Bears run offense looks terrible.)) Cutler had 6+ seconds to find guys. Crazy.

))
Ya it's hard to believe chucky liked someone. lol. every player in the league is the best player chucky has ever seen. Up until yesterdays game I thought Sea won the SB, but it must have been the Jags who are 3 all pro deep at every position.