• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Chargers

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! We learn from the best! Erm, I guess the worst? Can’t wait to see how Cousins fucks it up this year.
Just let me have this moment. We all know whats coming down viking lane. You SOBs have at least one trophy. So, lolol. Nice kick bro.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let me have this moment. We all know whats coming down viking lane. You SOBs have at least one trophy. So, lolol. Nice kick bro.
I’m over our failure already. I got over it the day after we lost to the packers. Here’s to hoping Rodgers breaks his leg! :suds:

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m over our failure already. I got over it the day after we lost to the packers. Here’s to hoping Rodgers breaks his leg! :suds:
Brother, misery loves company. I had to check several times to ensure i wasnt mendola effecting and watching the vikings again. The clock management at the end was "super, thanks for asking".

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother, misery loves company. I had to check several times to ensure i wasnt mendola effecting and watching the vikings again. The clock management at the end was "super, thanks for asking".
Lol, mendola boys. Yep

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 + seconds and you decide you're close enough?

Remember when he did that last year to the dolphins? This guy is an absolute moron. Eddy still should’ve made that kick.

Advanced stats had us at an 81% chance of victory when we picked up the first down. The instant we took the knee it went down to 67%. We almost doubled our chances of losing right then and there.

I could sort of understand it if our run wasn't working and the ball was at the ideal location between the hashes, but neither of those were true.

If you dont trust him Matt, quit starting him.