• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears of early october

• Thread starter cubzzzfanincali
  • Start date
C

cubzzzfanincali

The 0-16 monkey is off our back. I could see us going 500 from here on out. Or a little less. Who cares really. The future is bright and the coaching is solid, yet conservative. I would like to see us throw downfield more. And why did Slauson move over to C? We have a rookie C that should have gotten some playing time. Slauson never played C before. Is that a sign that our rookie C is really really bad? All I asked for this year is to see this team play with heart and it has been. I am enjoying this season.

C is a tough position to play as a rookie. Grasu still probably has a long way to go on making blocking calls. This being said, if Omameh keeps playing like that, don't be shocked to see some more shuffling.

I agree, it is nice to see them playing well. Watching the D slowly get better is enjoyable so far. Let's hope it keeps going. On a related note, did Ball get hurt or was he benched? I saw a lot of other CBs playing, I didn't notice him out there too much.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is picking fights. You can't say stuff that far off base, and not expect people to respond to it. You could not have picked a more polar opposite QB, to call "similar to Jay".
Alex smith might complete one or two passes a game to a wr, and he never throws more than 15 yards down field. He is, like you said, polar opposite to the gun slinger type QB like Jay. Ridiculous to even mention them in the same breath. Hey where is that faggot @LoftonPack80 when I am actually contributing?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C is a tough position to play as a rookie. Grasu still probably has a long way to go on making blocking calls. This being said, if Omameh keeps playing like that, don't be shocked to see some more shuffling.

I agree, it is nice to see them playing well. Watching the D slowly get better is enjoyable so far. Let's hope it keeps going. On a related note, did Ball get hurt or was he benched? I saw a lot of other CBs playing, I didn't notice him out there too much.

I believe he just got less snaps this week. Porter played a lot.