• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears cuts and final 53

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't send you a pm, despite knowing about the other board.

XOXOXO

There's only one old fart and that person is not you. I was talking to grey pubes

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw old fart, could you stop PM'ng me begging me to go to another board with you please.

It was one time.....and I didn't beg.

You being on another board carries no weight whatsoever in whether i want to be there or not.

I didn't think it did. As previously noted...every board needs little bitches to kick around. I was recruiting bitches when I messaged you.

You're like every other idiot in here.

Well...yeah....because according to you everyone is an idiot. And you're a genius. Only not like in IQ....you're a genius like Michael Jordan is a genius. But he played basketball better than anyone and is a billionaire.....and you just post on a message board.

Makes total sense.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jaylon Johnson is gonna be opposite Turner. Would be real nice if he turned out a baller at the NFL level.

I'm really excited to see this kid play.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one old fart and that person is not you. I was talking to grey pubes

I was fully aware of that when I made the post.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...yeah....because according to you everyone is an idiot. And you're a genius. Only not like in IQ....you're a genius like Michael Jordan is a genius. But he played basketball better than anyone and is a billionaire.....and you just post on a message board.

There's degrees idiots on here. You are the dumbest among those who think they're not idiots but they really are. When you walk away from a conversation, the people left remaining look at each other like "what the fuck was that about..." That's the degree you are in.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's degrees idiots on here. You are the dumbest among those who think they're not idiots but they really are. When you walk away from a conversation, the people left remaining look at each other like "what the fuck was that about..." That's the degree you are in.

Sure thing fatty.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing fatty.

You really have a thing for fat people eh? You have a fat fetish or something? Is your wife fat? I bet you are either enormously fat or used to be fat...which is it grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really have a thing for fat people eh? You have a fat fetish or something? Is your wife fat? I bet you are either enormously fat or used to be fat...which is it grey pubes.

Never was fat myself, nor is the wife. Why the obsession with my wife though? It’s odd. Slightly creepy.

Im sorry your chubby but don’t project. Exercise.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never was fat myself, nor is the wife. Why the obsession with my wife though? It’s odd. Slightly creepy.

Im sorry your chubby but don’t project. Exercise.

My obsession with your wife is in line with your obsession with fat. Creepy is the right word here.