• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears at Raiders

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of williams, Herbert was getting yards after getting hit though. Should be a good backup to Monty for a few years. I wish they would put some receiver pads on Nall and make him into a Welker type slot guy.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of williams, Herbert was getting yards after getting hit though. Should be a good backup to Monty for a few years. I wish they would put some receiver pads on Nall and make him into a Welker type slot guy.
I'm definitely a fan of Herbert and even gave him a game ball after yesterday's big dub. It's also why I nicknamed him mini-Monty, being the way he bulled thru those defenders. But I also like Williams as kind of a counter balance. He's a bit speedier, more slippery and at least at this juncture, a better receiver out of the backfield - altho with his stout performance yesterday, I can see Herbert getting a few outlet and screen passes down the road and see how he handles those.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make Nall a slot receiver?

You say some odd shit...

Stop saying odd shit...

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that more of the raiders locker room crap came out, I guess I am glad for the great win in Las Vegas, but am starting to realize that the bears beat a team that was not really interested in playing for their coach and wanted him gone. No way the raiders were firing him and staying on the hook for 60 million more dollars. So they gotta beat the packers now, I mean mandatory or this fanbase is going to realize the empty vegas win.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belated congrats to you Bears fans.....I still don't know how this happened.

I thought our DL would be crushing the Bears bad OL and thought our OL would be able to perform better than they did vs the Bears defense.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that more of the raiders locker room crap came out, I guess I am glad for the great win in Las Vegas, but am starting to realize that the bears beat a team that was not really interested in playing for their coach and wanted him gone. No way the raiders were firing him and staying on the hook for 60 million more dollars. So they gotta beat the packers now, I mean mandatory or this fanbase is going to realize the empty vegas win.

There was more to our win than just the Gruden sideshow. Carr had been hit a lot going into that game and we brought one of the (if not the) best pass rushes into the game. So if they struggled running the ball, it was always possible we zoinked them. And they did, so there we are. Our problem continues to be that we have zero consistency on offense and struggle to put points on the board. Until that is resolved, we'll always be a notch below. Based on how the game went down, even if the Gruden thing didn't happen, we're winning that game.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was more to our win than just the Gruden sideshow. Carr had been hit a lot going into that game and we brought one of the (if not the) best pass rushes into the game. So if they struggled running the ball, it was always possible we zoinked them. And they did, so there we are. Our problem continues to be that we have zero consistency on offense and struggle to put points on the board. Until that is resolved, we'll always be a notch below. Based on how the game went down, even if the Gruden thing didn't happen, we're winning that game.
I have little doubt the Gruden email fiasco didn't go over well with the players, but I'm pretty sure once you put the unis on and take the field, adrenaline takes over and all other non-game shit takes a back seat. A better argument could be made that the Raiders did themselves no favors with too many needless, yet costly penalties, as well as a few dropped passes, which definitely halted some key drives on their end or extended drives on the Bears end.