• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS Pecking Order

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 1 loss wisconsin is 10th

I don't think you would get in over a 1 loss Clemson or FSU, considering either one of their losses would have come from the other. Both of which will most likely be ranked considerably higher than ASU at year end

No way a Wisconsin team that beats OSU and the Legends Champ gets passed over by FSU or Clemson when the loss is by a call that the opposing team's conference had to issue an apology for. It just isn't gonna happen. A controversial loss to a team ranked around #20 is better than a legitimate loss to a team ranked #10. Plus, our best win (@ OSU) would be better than a home win over Georgia or a neutral win over Florida.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undefeated Oregon goes before OSU. You have to hope and pray for an Oregon loss.

At this point we have just as good a chance as anyone. Lots of football yet to be played, no guarantee either team goes undefeated. I still say we get in over Clemson without much of a problem. Would be nice to see a TOSU vs. Oregon Natty. Classic B1G versus Pac12 for all the marbles.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way a Wisconsin team that beats OSU and the Legends Champ gets passed over by FSU or Clemson when the loss is by a call that the opposing team's conference had to issue an apology for. It just isn't gonna happen. A controversial loss to a team ranked around #20 is better than a legitimate loss to a team ranked #10. Plus, our best win (@ OSU) would be better than a home win over Georgia or a neutral win over Florida.

ASU may have 4 losses on their schedule still. I don't believe for a minute they're going to be "around 20." Which will make your 'loss' look worse. Probably worse than a loss to a top 8 team, especially if it's close.

It's way to early to speculate. I don't think Wisconsin will finish the year with 1 loss anyways, nor do I think they're better than FSU or Clemson.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point we have just as good a chance as anyone. Lots of football yet to be played, no guarantee either team goes undefeated. I still say we get in over Clemson without much of a problem. Would be nice to see a TOSU vs. Oregon Natty. Classic B1G versus Pac12 for all the marbles.
Gets my vote.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you basing that off of? Can't see anyway you get in ahead of Clemson if both are undefeated. Clemson would have beaten UGA, FSU, South Carolina, then probably Miami in the ACC Champ. Game. How can Ohio State match that?