• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Based on the fanbase

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a lawyer? Sorry for my late response btw. I didnt know councilors had so much free time. How are you doing killer? Just based on the words you use, I know your not an attorney. "Do I have to beat the shit out of you or kill you." An attorney would never put themselves in a corner like that. I saw you reading, while I posted pussy.

My suggestion to you is to not be so emotional.

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection. Overruled.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep going... We beat Maryland. Chew on it... Keep going
But you lost to Indiana... And players to the portal.. And now your biggest rival is Minnesota? Ah Tom Osborne is smiling somewhere

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well counselor, you have no shame and readily admit your fear of getting kicked or more likely me reporting an old jello eating, dried up fella of threatening me. I would rather slap you like a bitch.

Roll on old timer. Why lie about being an attorney? Take a better class of human.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you lost to Indiana... And players to the portal.. And now your biggest rival is Minnesota? Ah Tom Osborne is smiling somewhere

Mac Brown is laughing.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas is better than Nebraska because of talent, but they should be
Right?

We have 1.8 mm people in our state.
You have multiple cities with more. Austin is making a pussy out of your state.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well counselor, you have no shame and readily admit your fear of getting kicked or more likely me reporting an old jello eating, dried up fella of threatening me. I would rather slap you like a bitch.

Roll on old timer. Why lie about being an attorney? Take a better class of human.

Yeah, it's your ass, not mine. I think you should be grateful. I think you should be down on your fuckin' knees

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Support? Is that what you want? I'm sorry, you were wonderful in there! The way you handled that judge... ooh you are a smooth talker. You are... you are!

Uh... everything that guy just said is bullshit... Thank you.

I didn't know it was such an honor to get a visit from you

do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?

Hey there little Yankee wuss! Look here, 'got your $200. You gonna kick the shit out of me now?

Boy, that's one hell of an ego you got.

Oh, a counteroffer. That's what we lawyers, I'm a lawyer, call that a counteroffer. Let me see, this is a tough decision you're givin’ me here.

What's this over here? It's dog shit. *Dog Shit!* That's great!

Yeah, it's your ass, not mine. I think you should be grateful. I think you should be down on your fuckin' knees

tenor.gif

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is better than Nebraska because of talent, but they should be
Right?

We have 1.8 mm people in our state.
You have multiple cities with more. Austin is making a pussy out of your state.
Oh..big bad Texas making nebraska irrelevant again I see.. Speaking of vaginas.. even with a population of only 1.8 mil, guess Frost still hasn't gotten across from telling players no means no.. Guess he really is trying to bring corn back? Lawrence phillips is somewhere smiling

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh..big bad Texas making nebraska irrelevant again I see.. Speaking of vaginas.. even with a population of only 1.8 mil, guess Frost still hasn't gotten across from telling players no means no.. Guess he really is trying to bring corn back? Lawrence phillips is somewhere smiling

Lawrence Phillips killed a man with his bare hands in prison. He has my admiration. See how we're different? Expectations and societal norms and such. Beat it bitch.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF? IDGAF. I'm just stirring you old man. If I get kicked? Again, IDGAF. Bitch.