• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Based on the fanbase

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as much as the Nebraska students who went to some local creek to celebrate theirs I suppose..

You have posted alot on here. Slow down. Or I'll snack that ass. PSA.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanbase I hate? Easy.
IOtS87Z.png

WTF, sit down pedo apologist. # Joe knew bitch. Hate Pedo apologists.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*you're

if you are going to call somebody a dipshit when you yourself are a flaming dipshit, please punch yourself in the uterus first.

You've been warned.

Looks like * you're* next. Dumped the real NU guy. What do you have to say for yourself?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry Red = Reported

No room for Nebraska trolls from 5Q. Go back to your shit site full of burn outs, losers and sissies.

I hurt your feelings. I wouldn't post on 5Q pussy. I'm not a feel good, buddy, buddy kind of motherfucker. Too much feelz. It's a good massage board but still a message board.

How about you quit being an uptight fag. We'll get along fine.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hurt your feelings. I wouldn't post on 5Q pussy. I'm not a feel good, buddy, buddy kind of motherfucker. Too much feelz. It's a good massage board but still a message board.

How about you quit being an uptight fag. We'll get along fine.

How about I punch you in the uterus and zip your mouth closed with 20lb. monofilament?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*you're

if you are going to call somebody a dipshit when you yourself are a flaming dipshit, please punch yourself in the uterus first.

You've been warned.

I'm here to answer your questions. Let's play fat stacks. You have seemed to have taken on a more dignified air, but I still know your an insecure pussy. The credibility you gain from this board has lifted your self esteem. That's great but sometimes you should stfu. Let's play.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this a meltdown thread?

I'm not quite sure what happened around here.

To answer the OP, there isn't a fanbase that I would hate. There are fanbases that have had certain individuals that made them look bad.

If I had to pick one, it would be the Conference Homer Fan. And not the guy who roots for other teams in the conference but the one who gets arrogant about it.

The Mississippi State fan who wants to beat his chest because LSU won the Natty.

That Conference Homer Fan.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about I punch you in the uterus and zip your mouth closed with 20lb. monofilament?

I don't use monofilament because it is substandard. Do you know anything beyond the most basic level.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bored. Bye.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of interaction with them, I like and respect Nebraska, tOSU, OU, PSU, Clemson, and UCLA fans a lot.

My least favorite fan base is Texas. But I will stress that I like and respect many individual Texas fans.

In the SEC, I give props to South Carolina fans for their undying support. I also like TAMU fans, largely because they give Texas plenty of grief.
What is this UCLA fan that you speak of? Do they really exist?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt I despise the Miami fan base the most. First of all they’re all front runners. They’re only there when times are good. And times only seem to be good when they’re cheating.

But when they are even the biggest dorks try to feed off the bad guy image they had in the 80’s.
You know what it is. Miami fan was/is the farthest away from what their players were. Miami players where big thuggish gangster flashy types with gold chains and their fans where skinny pale 105 lb white guys with jean shorts and some fucked up haircuts that grandma probably gave them.
Notre dame teams always fit ND fans, Texas teams fit Texas fans. Recently I would say the Chip Kelly Oregon players didn't fit what you saw in the stands at an Oregon game or the state.