• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Based on the fanbase

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit no, neither of us has been in an office for probably 3 weeks or so. I leave our neighborhood just to get groceries and booze about once a week and that's it. How're you gettin along with all this shit? Working at home?

Both the wife and I are still working. I’m out in public everyday taking orders. Beer is still essential in PA, wooohooo. But we’re good, can’t see family for Easter, but we’ll see emm eventually. How’s the bucks lookin this year?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the wife and I are still working. I’m out in public everyday taking orders. Beer is still essential in PA, wooohooo. But we’re good, can’t see family for Easter, but we’ll see emm eventually. How’s the bucks lookin this year?
It's essential everywhere, and hopefully that never changes. Same here on family. It really sucks because my sister-in-law just had a baby last week and we can't go see it for however long this works, so my wife is really bummed, but otherwise all good.

Bucks are looking strong, just not to sure about the backfield. If Trey Sermon can be healthy then we're in good shape, but we're just getting killed by injuries, which I hope doesn't mean Fields has to start running more. Him getting hurt last year was a pretty big deal as it turned out. Otherwise though, fully expecting 11-12 wins before bowl season and a B1G title. What about the Mountaineers? I'm still waiting for you guys to get back to being an upper-echelon team. I'm still pissed you guys shit the bed against Pitt back in 07, because an OSU-WVU NCG would've been really fun.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's essential everywhere, and hopefully that never changes. Same here on family. It really sucks because my sister-in-law just had a baby last week and we can't go see it for however long this works, so my wife is really bummed, but otherwise all good.

Bucks are looking strong, just not to sure about the backfield. If Trey Sermon can be healthy then we're in good shape, but we're just getting killed by injuries, which I hope doesn't mean Fields has to start running more. Him getting hurt last year was a pretty big deal as it turned out. Otherwise though, fully expecting 11-12 wins before bowl season and a B1G title. What about the Mountaineers? I'm still waiting for you guys to get back to being an upper-echelon team. I'm still pissed you guys shit the bed against Pitt back in 07, because an OSU-WVU NCG would've been really fun.

Mounties will hopefully be back to bowl eligibility this year. But we’ll see. I’m just hopeful they play the games right now. An yeah that 07 NCgame would have been fun. But I’m not sure WVU can get back to what they were considering they are in a tougher league now. Not that the B12 is some juggernaut but it’s better than the BE.