• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Based on the fanbase

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually quite surprised there isn't more Texas bashing.. We are responsible for giving schools like ou, pig,wv an official hand sign.

I can't stand aggys.. I even have a friend who is one.. and he's very cultish when it comes to "history" and new titles that they can claim..smh. I'm moving back home to Texas (Austin), hopefully in the summer of 2021. My oldest daughter is all about being a vet..so aggy comes to mind for her, however I hope she goes to tech instead to become a vet or she grows out of all that and goes to Texas for whichever major she wants.

Here it is. Fuck Texas.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea who that is. Are you going to hurt my feelings?
Of course I won't.. And I can tell that you show more backbone than Tom Osborn

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this forum, Michigan and Texas fans. Only one bad Washington fan, but he/she/it counts for five.

In Ann Arbor is the only place that my 12 year old or 14 year old niece was spit on by a Michigan fan. Never happened at any other road game in the Big 8 that I attended or Big 12 that I or her attended.

When I was at a Nebraska at Indiana game, three really intoxicated Indiana fans berated me for the entire second quarter and half time, at the start of the third quarter, security came and took them away.

Nebraska fans have a couple of real doozies on this forum.

Nationally, in real life not on this forum, you just cannot beat how nasty Colorado fans are and how absolutely batshit crazy Alabama fans are. Alabama fans actually murder each other. Amongst the other bat shit crazy things they do.

I agree with the statement someone made about Miami Florida fans. They truly define hoodlums but only if Miami is undefeated, most of them probably switched to being Alabama fans.

I'm probably a doozy. I'm guessing. I don't take this shit seriously. It's a message board. That's all. And GBR!

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if you guys have moderators, but no hurt feelz.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Iowa beats them like a drum? No one has owned Nebraska like Wisconsin since they joined the B1G.

Winsipedia - Wisconsin Badgers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers football series history games list

The Badgers dropped 70 on them in a fucking conference title game for crying out loud.
A title game we had no business being in, no less! Both Ohio State and Penn State were on probation, so Wisconsin got in while in 3rd place and the clear underdog. That was a very fun game

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck whoregon and all their douchebag 12 year old glitter loving fans. They are the philly fans of college sports. God I feel so much better now.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A title game we had no business being in, no less! Both Ohio State and Penn State were on probation, so Wisconsin got in while in 3rd place and the clear underdog. That was a very fun game

WTF? That was the game where the curtain was pulled back. Ugly.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I care? I'm at a loss. I don't know you. Your judgement means nothing to me.

Support? Is that what you want? I'm sorry, you were wonderful in there! The way you handled that judge... ooh you are a smooth talker. You are... you are!

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck whoregon and all their douchebag 12 year old glitter loving fans. They are the philly fans of college sports. God I feel so much better now.

There you go bro. Let the hate out.