• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Based on the fanbase

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in central Alabama as an Auburn fan. I have been fortunate to have spent significant time across the country and witness different fan bases in person. I don't hate any fan base but what I can't stand is people that will scream and holler at the television during a game and then ask questions like "does offense have the ball?". I have no patience for "fans" like that and I am related to several of them. Fucking Bammers. :suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has a lot of universities. By far the best state with the best fans as a whole. Even the SMU and Dallas Baptist grads I know are cool. When you think about it, it's really quite amazing how much better Texas is than most states.
It sure seems like we have a higher percentage of idots than average though!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm - have you met an Aggie????

one of my best friends is an Aggie. His wife, three of his sisters, three brother in laws...it's crazy. Love em all.
Aggies are pretty good folks as long as they don't get cultish. But damn they can be delusional as hell sometimes.

I've never understood why Rice, Baylor and Texas Tech fans seem to get under their skin more than rusty cow fans.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real hatred towards any particular fan base. Most fans of most teams are good to go until you get them in a rivalry setting! I'll take my chances being an Iowa State fan roaming the country, as most fans of most teams have no issue with us. :) Most people just love their favorite team, and that is cool with me.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt I despise the Miami fan base the most. First of all they’re all front runners. They’re only there when times are good. And times only seem to be good when they’re cheating.

But when they are even the biggest dorks try to feed off the bad guy image they had in the 80’s.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggies are pretty good folks as long as they don't get cultish. But damn they can be delusional as hell sometimes.

I've never understood why Rice, Baylor and Texas Tech fans seem to get under their skin more than rusty cow fans.
Maybe we oughta invite JRM to the forum for some aggie commentary??? :nod::heh:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we oughta invite JRM to the forum for some aggie commentary??? :nod::heh:
This would be his answer.
eWIvLDQ.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this forum, Michigan and Texas fans. Only one bad Washington fan, but he/she/it counts for five.

In Ann Arbor is the only place that my 12 year old or 14 year old niece was spit on by a Michigan fan. Never happened at any other road game in the Big 8 that I attended or Big 12 that I or her attended.

When I was at a Nebraska at Indiana game, three really intoxicated Indiana fans berated me for the entire second quarter and half time, at the start of the third quarter, security came and took them away.

Nebraska fans have a couple of real doozies on this forum.

Nationally, in real life not on this forum, you just cannot beat how nasty Colorado fans are and how absolutely batshit crazy Alabama fans are. Alabama fans actually murder each other. Amongst the other bat shit crazy things they do.

I agree with the statement someone made about Miami Florida fans. They truly define hoodlums but only if Miami is undefeated, most of them probably switched to being Alabama fans.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually quite surprised there isn't more Texas bashing.. We are responsible for giving schools like ou, pig,wv an official hand sign.

I can't stand aggys.. I even have a friend who is one.. and he's very cultish when it comes to "history" and new titles that they can claim..smh. I'm moving back home to Texas (Austin), hopefully in the summer of 2021. My oldest daughter is all about being a vet..so aggy comes to mind for her, however I hope she goes to tech instead to become a vet or she grows out of all that and goes to Texas for whichever major she wants.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually quite surprised there isn't more Texas bashing.. We are responsible for giving schools like ou, pig,wv an official hand sign.

I can't stand aggys.. I even have a friend who is one.. and he's very cultish when it comes to "history" and new titles that they can claim..smh. I'm moving back home to Texas (Austin), hopefully in the summer of 2021. My oldest daughter is all about being a vet..so aggy comes to mind for her, however I hope she goes to tech instead to become a vet or she grows out of all that and goes to Texas for whichever major she wants.
A&M lobbied very hard to keep Tech from getting a vet school.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose Nebraska fans are some of the best fans at home...

Nebraska fan has problem losing on the road … it comes hard for them... and they are not the best fans then.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for proving my point, doofuss. take your punishment and like it, or else.

Ha,ha,ha ah... I had know idea I made a thread recently. Take my punishment? How gay are you?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose Nebraska fans are some of the best fans at home...

Nebraska fan has problem losing on the road … it comes hard for them... and they are not the best fans then.

I fucking hate Texas fans.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on this thread, I’m gonna say Nebraska fans are pretty fucking bad.

sigh

Take a nice nap. Your jello and medications will be served shortly.