• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama's schedule is pretty bad but..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all know ESPN has a real hard-on for Ohio State. How pathetic. You actually believe that ranking is the result of ESPN inexplicably trying to prop up OSU. Again, you're a bitch for backtracking instead of admitting you were wrong. What's more, you're an even bigger bitch for trying to act like the FPI is just a metric ESPN uses to try and prop up OSU. All of this instead of just admitting you read my post wrong and got pissed over nothing.

If you ever want to know the flaws and what's wrong with different rankings, just ask. If you had ever mentioned FPI at anytime in the past, I would have told you the exact same things. I have said it over and over for many years - ESPN's FPI has no real value because they use human input in the equation, rather than it being purely mathematical.

But for some reason, you've never seemed to mention that stat before, in all the years it's been there that I can remember...until Ohio St was #1 in something for it.

So yeah, you're not going to convince me that you actually know or care about what that stat says. If it changes in a few weeks and Alabama is #1 - feel free to bring it up again, and I will tell you the exact same thing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. 5 years ago instead of this shit it was all about HUNH, up tempo and all that shit. Saban needed to make rules changes and stuff because he couldn't deal with it. It was the end of football, Saban couldn't compete if he couldn't substitute. Blah blah blah.

Wrong. I never said it would be the end of Alabama. I said his claiming that it was about player safety was bullshit. You were on hear crying about how it was unfair and backing Saban's bullshit with your tears.

I've found it more fun to just give it back.

It's hilarious that you tell others to "cry more" when you cry far more than anyone else on here and even stormed off in tears like a teenage girl saying you'd never be back.

So, you're not only the biggest crybaby on the boards, you're a liar too. Congrats. :thumb:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever want to know the flaws and what's wrong with different rankings, just ask. If you had ever mentioned FPI at anytime in the past, I would have told you the exact same things. I have said it over and over for many years - ESPN's FPI has no real value because they use human input in the equation, rather than it being purely mathematical.

But for some reason, you've never seemed to mention that stat before, in all the years it's been there that I can remember...until Ohio St was #1 in something for it.

So yeah, you're not going to convince me that you actually know or care about what that stat says. If it changes in a few weeks and Alabama is #1 - feel free to bring it up again, and I will tell you the exact same thing.
And so how does this mean it has no values? Is ESPN asking a bunch of beggar children in India for their input? Or are they asking CFB analysts for their opinion?

Face it - you were wrong. You read my post wrong, called it bullshit, tried arguing it with SOS , and instead of manning up and admitting it, you went the weasel route and bashed the rating system instead.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. I never said it would be the end of Alabama. I said his claiming that it was about player safety was bullshit. You were on hear crying about how it was unfair and backing Saban's bullshit with your tears.

Bullshit.

It's hilarious that you tell others to "cry more" when you cry far more than anyone else on here and even stormed off in tears like a teenage girl saying you'd never be back.

So, you're not only the biggest crybaby on the boards, you're a liar too. Congrats. :thumb:

The "real me" did leave that day. When I came to this forum originally I was lets say - much nicer. Since then, well - there is a reason you always need to go back to that when you get your shit pushed in.

I'll still occasionally give a serious reply when the situation deserves it, but for the most part I only come here to rub Alabama's success at the haters. And after going to the playoffs every year since those days, and winning the national championship in 2 of them...As I said, I like being right.

And as always - feel free to call me out when I'm crying about USC's success one day. But - it won't happen, and not just because you guys can't cheat anymore.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so how does this mean it has no values? Is ESPN asking a bunch of beggar children in India for their input? Or are they asking CFB analysts for their opinion?

Face it - you were wrong. You read my post wrong, called it bullshit, tried arguing it with SOS , and instead of manning up and admitting it, you went the weasel route and bashed the rating system instead.

Are you really making an argument for ESPN experts and their knowledge when it comes to these things?

Like for fucking real?

I don't even turn their shitty TV shows on.

I mentioned SoS because it's a stat that actually matters and is useful.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really making an argument for ESPN experts and their knowledge when it comes to these things?

Like for fucking real?

I don't even turn their shitty TV shows on.

I mentioned SoS because it's a stat that actually matters and is useful.
Are you still completely dodging the fact that you gave me a bullshit and responded with something completely different and instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, continue to bitch about the ratings system I put out?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen someone so outraged over getting an emoji.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still completely dodging the fact that you gave me a bullshit and responded with something completely different and instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, continue to bitch about the ratings system I put out?

I really don't know what the fuck you want. I've said Ohio St is #1 in ESPN's FPI SOR and all that.

I'm sorry for giving you a relevant stat instead of not acknowledging your crappy stat that nobody, not even yourself until someone tweeted Ohio St was #1 in it to you, cares about.

:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

The "real me" did leave that day. When I came to this forum originally I was lets say - much nicer. Since then, well - there is a reason you always need to go back to that when you get your shit pushed in.

I'll still occasionally give a serious reply when the situation deserves it, but for the most part I only come here to rub Alabama's success at the haters. And after going to the playoffs every year since those days, and winning the national championship in 2 of them...As I said, I like being right.

And as always - feel free to call me out when I'm crying about USC's success one day. But - it won't happen, and not just because you guys can't cheat anymore.

You can justify and spin it all you want. You're the biggest crybaby on the boards and a proven liar.

You also apparently suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder as well.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what the fuck you want. I've said Ohio St is #1 in ESPN's FPI SOR and all that.

I'm sorry for giving you a relevant stat instead of not acknowledging your crappy stat that nobody, not even yourself until someone tweeted Ohio St was #1 in it to you, cares about.

:noidea:
That's what I thought. Still won't even admit you were flatout wrong. Not enough of a man.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can justify and spin it all you want. You're the biggest crybaby on the boards and a proven liar.

You also apparently suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder as well.

^makes up fantasies about my tears watering plants in his yard, then thinks he is suddenly a psychiatrist, and comes up with the diagnosis that I'm the one who has trouble concerning reality because I quit taking the forum as serious as I previously did.

:lol:

Thanks dude, that's crazy awesome funny.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Ohio State have each 1 win over a ranked team. Only difference is Bama has 3 games left vs. Ranked teams while Ohio State only has 1.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^makes up fantasies about my tears watering plants in his yard, then thinks he is suddenly a psychiatrist, and comes up with the diagnosis that I'm the one who has trouble concerning reality because I quit taking the forum as serious as I previously did.

:lol:

Thanks dude, that's crazy awesome funny.

Translation = trojanfan12 is a big ol' meany head because he points out that I'm a liar and a crybaby.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Ohio State have each 1 win over a ranked team. Only difference is Bama has 3 games left vs. Ranked teams while Ohio State only has 1.
Miss St. and Auburn are barely holding onto their rankings, I would wait to start touting that stat.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss St. and Auburn are barely holding onto their rankings, I would wait to start touting that stat.
Auburn beats Washington on a neutral field. Mississippi State has 1 win over a ranked team and its 2 losses are to ranked teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = trojanfan12 is a big ol' meany head because he points out that I'm a liar and a crybaby.

Oh yes, you are so brutal. I am a crushed tear factory and giver of peaches.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn beats Washington on a neutral field. Mississippi State has 1 win over a ranked team and its 2 losses are to ranked teams.
Auburn is 21st and Miss St is 24th. Both will lose at least once more before they face Bama, if not more, considering their schedules.