• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama's schedule is pretty bad but..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t have it both ways though. You can’t cry about how it’s not your fault you got Louisville and Duke, but thump your chests about how tough you are for scheduling USC and Michigan. Either you have some control or you don’t have any at all.

Hey dipshit, you get credit for the games you PLAYED. It doesn't matter why we play the teams, you get credit because you did.

Nobody gives a fuck that Alabama canceled a home and home with Michigan St that couldn't make a bowl game and replaced it with USC and FSU regardless of who scheduled them. What matters is - we played them.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize this thread was started by a Bammer, right?
Ssssshhh Bama fans want to cry victim whenever they get called out on their shitty scheduling regardless if it is a thread started by a Bama fan crying victim that they were getting called out on their shitty scheduling.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bama knew that Michigan State was going to be 3-9 and they knew they were going to play USC when they have absolutely no control over who they play in neutral site games? So Bama can see the future?

It doesn't matter, what matters is the games that were played.

Your best team your school has ever managed to put out in your lifetime got beat 38-0. What else really needs to be said?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize this thread was started by a Bammer, right?

So we aren't talking about Alabama?

:think:

How does that work? If a USC fan makes a thread about USC, then what is the actual topic?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dipshit, you get credit for the games you PLAYED. It doesn't matter why we play the teams, you get credit because you did.

Nobody gives a fuck that Alabama canceled a home and home with Michigan St that couldn't make a bowl game and replaced it with USC and FSU regardless of who scheduled them. What matters is - we played them.
That FSU that had to get special approval from the NCAA because their FCS opponent should not have counted for bowl eligibility and had to reschedule a game against a mid major just to become bowl eligible. Solid win right there.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got your ass all chapped because I made fun of the fact that Bama ran and hid from playing a home and home and said that those games aren’t guaranteed since Bama has shown a propensity to bail on road games.

I think you might be the one chapped, as I'm not upset at all. As much as this may surprise you, how you feel towards me, or my university, means jack to me. I was just trying to honestly have a reasonable conversation with you, that was all.

You can’t have it both ways though. You can’t cry about how it’s not your fault you got Louisville and Duke, but thump your chests about how tough you are for scheduling USC and Michigan. Either you have some control or you don’t have any at all.

Like I said, I think some years have been like that, while others not. I believe when we played FSU it wasn't decided between the schools, and same for WVU and Clemson.

For some reason though, I think for 2 of Saban's year, the school came to an agreement.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does that work? If a USC fan makes a thread about USC, then what is the actual topic?
Well this is a thread by a Bama fan to cry about everyone just accepting their shitty schedule. So we shouldn’t discuss Bama’s shitty schedule in a thread dedicated to that?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That FSU that had to get special approval from the NCAA because their FCS opponent should not have counted for bowl eligibility and had to reschedule a game against a mid major just to become bowl eligible. Solid win right there.

Turned out to be good enough.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What bowl did 3-9 Michigan State go to? :noidea:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter, what matters is the games that were played.

Your best team your school has ever managed to put out in your lifetime got beat 38-0. What else really needs to be said?
You are a fucking idiot if you think that 2015 team was the best Michigan State team. It wasn’t even the best team with Connor Cook as quarterback.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is a thread by a Bama fan to cry about everyone just accepting their shitty schedule. So we shouldn’t discuss Bama’s shitty schedule in a thread dedicated to that?

You can discuss it all you want, just don't pretend like it's everyone else that's triggered

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking idiot if you think that 2015 team was the best Michigan State team. It wasn’t even the best team with Connor Cook as quarterback.

Oh, name the better Michigan St team from your lifetime.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part of your being permanently triggered is that any time any one makes any thread or post that reflects negatively in any way about Bama. Your tears start flowing.

A Bama fan starts a thread admitting that Bama has shitty scheduling, but points to a couple of other schools that do it too. People comment and agree with the Bama fan about the shitty scheduling and your tears still flow.

It's all good though. I use you tears to water the peach tree in my backyard and the tree is fucking thriving.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same one FSU should have went to but the NCAA bends over for teams down south.

Right, the NCAA bent over for a team down south...by allowing it to add a game to it's schedule after it lost one to a hurricane.

:lol: No wonder your wife likes other men.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was it 2011?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, the NCAA bent over for a team down south...by allowing it to add a game to it's schedule after it lost one to a hurricane.

:lol: No wonder your wife likes other men.
Maybe you missed the part where they allowed the win against an FCS team that shouldn’t have counted to count to bowl eligiblity. If a team goes 6-6 with two wins over FCS teams and the NCAA lets them play in a bowl game, would that not be changing the rules for no good reason?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of your being permanently triggered is that any time any one makes any thread or post that reflects negatively in any way about Bama. Your tears start flowing.

A Bama fan starts a thread admitting that Bama has shitty scheduling, but points to a couple of other schools that do it too. People comment and agree with the Bama fan about the shitty scheduling and your tears still flow.

It's all good though. I use you tears to water the peach tree in my backyard and the tree is fucking thriving.

yes, my tears to water your trees.

I mean you're having to make up fantasy shit like that, and I'm the one who's triggered?

I hate to burst your bubble, but.... I fucking love these threads.