• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama's schedule is pretty bad but..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed the part where they allowed the win against an FCS team that shouldn’t have counted to count to bowl eligiblity. If a team goes 6-6 with two wins over FCS teams and the NCAA lets them play in a bowl game, would that not be changing the rules for no good reason?

That's your big point? Seriously? Cry more.

Oh no, they let a team that barely slide down on the minimum requirement count for some shitty ass bowl game, while the 3-9 teams didn't get anything.

Such favoritism!

:lol:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn’t want to be there.

It was a joke anyways. Having married a girl from Columbus, I have watched about as much Big Ten football as SEC, and would agree 2013 was better than 2015, but both were solid teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame them, they didn't belong there either.
Should have been in a BCS bowl game but the NCAA allowed a known cheating OSU play in a bowl game. But yeah, NCAA never bends over for the big money teams, right?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your big point? Seriously? Cry more.

Oh no, they let a team that barely slide down on the minimum requirement count for some shitty ass bowl game, while the 3-9 teams didn't get anything.

Such favoritism!

You came into a thread for Bama fans to cry more and started crying harder than anyone. Don’t pretend like it’s everyone but you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been in a BCS bowl game but the NCAA allowed a known cheating OSU play in a bowl game. But yeah, NCAA never bends over for the big money teams, right?

So is it southern teams, or big money teams?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came into a thread for Bama fans to cry more and started crying harder than anyone. Don’t pretend like it’s everyone but you.

Yes, me coming into this thread is why you cried about FSU getting hardcore favoritism for that shitty bowl game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, my tears to water your trees.

Yep. I'm talking about peaches as big as grapefruits too. Please keep crying.

I hate to burst your bubble, but.... I fucking love these threads.

That's because you love being triggered and playing victim.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson and Ohio States are just as bad if not worse. So why is Bama the only one who "hasnt played anyone" and getting criticized??

the only time I have brought it up this season is when Saban started whining at his fan base for not showing up for crappy match-ups.

Personally, i don't care if teams in tough conferences play easier non-con's.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'm talking about peaches as big as grapefruits too. Please keep crying.

That's because you love being triggered and playing victim.

Ahh, I bet you're also doing my mom! You're such a big time internet troll sir! I hope you don't come up with even more fantasies and apply them to me.

What I love doing is being right. And I love to tell people who are wrong that they are wrong.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly good enough for me.

Ahh yes of course. I forget, she would only be good enough if I don't mention her first.

Sorry mom, maybe the next guys fantasy!

Too bad you never are.

Yeah, tell me how Saban can't adjust and how the HUNH is the end of Alabama again. Sumlin > Saban remember?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes of course. I forget, she would only be good enough if I don't mention her first.

Sorry mom, maybe the next guys fantasy!

Yeah, tell me how Saban can't adjust and how the HUNH is the end of Alabama again. Sumlin > Saban remember?

Never said it would be the end of Alabama.

Probably time for you to storm off crying and never come back to the Hoop....again.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FPI is adjusted by ESPN to meet what ESPN wants to put out.

Go look at the formula for yourself. It's passed off as being a computer formula, but it states plain as day that the power rankings and everything they do is influenced by humans. AKA - if ESPN thinks a team is #1, they will add in bias to the results to make it happen.

And that is why you never see me talk about FPI and why I don't use it for anything.

I've also never seen you mention it either, and the only reason you mention it now is because Ohio St is #1 in it, not because you actually understand anything about the stat.

But please, continue acting like you just put out a stat I quote often and put a lot of meaning into and suddenly don't.
And we all know ESPN has a real hard-on for Ohio State. How pathetic. You actually believe that ranking is the result of ESPN inexplicably trying to prop up OSU. Again, you're a bitch for backtracking instead of admitting you were wrong. What's more, you're an even bigger bitch for trying to act like the FPI is just a metric ESPN uses to try and prop up OSU. All of this instead of just admitting you read my post wrong and got pissed over nothing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it would be the end of Alabama.

Bullshit. 5 years ago instead of this shit it was all about HUNH, up tempo and all that shit. Saban needed to make rules changes and stuff because he couldn't deal with it. It was the end of slow tempo football, Saban couldn't compete if he couldn't substitute. Blah blah blah.

Probably time for you to storm off crying and never come back to the Hoop....again.

I've found it more fun to just give it back. I found most of you can't take it when it came back, like your bitch boy Oregon fan.

Last edited:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still one of my favorite threads of all time was when Mamba came up with that bullshit that the game had passed Saban by because of the HUNH teams.......Bama has played in the NCG every year since. :pound: What an idiot that guy was.