• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Badass video

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question i've been meaning to ask you Arizona: Couple of weeks ago you were talking about tanking the season to get a star draft pick, now you're pretending your team is shit hot and ready to host the Larry O'Brian trophy.

What's up with that?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question i've been meaning to ask you Arizona: Couple of weeks ago you were talking about tanking the season to get a star draft pick, now you're pretending your team is shit hot and ready to host the Larry O'Brian trophy.

What's up with that?

A couple of weeks ago? That was at the beginning of the season when we were expected to suck. Ever since we hit the 15 win mark as soon as we did I knew tanking was no longer an option at that point. So now I root for them to win because they are actually pretty good and very entertaining. Is it that too complicated for you to understand?

No one has mentioned anything about winning a title, you just sound like a bitch. Sorry I'm excited that my team is moving in the right direction?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of weeks ago? That was at the beginning of the season when we were expected to suck. Ever since we hit the 15 win mark as soon as we did I knew tanking was no longer an option at that point. So now I root for them to win because they are actually pretty good and very entertaining. Is it that too complicated for you to understand?

No one has mentioned anything about winning a title, you just sound like a bitch. Sorry I'm excited that my team is moving in the right direction?

Calm_down.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there was a laker highlight but I hear they keep bumping them off tv, something about sucking...:noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there was a laker highlight but I hear they keep bumping them off tv, something about sucking...:noidea:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnRxq2WomBs]Lakers Trophy Presentation NBA Finals 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Show me something similar OKC has done. :lol:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

I thought you were serious there for a second!

Show us some Lakers highlights...

oh wait I found them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w]10 Hours of Paint Drying - YouTube[/ame]

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mean to steal your thunder but,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrVp99zif4]Stephen Curry: ? All of the Lights ? ?? - YouTube[/ame]

That's badass

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not think there is a more exciting and more fun player to watch than Curry, he confirms my suspicions that Dante Hall and Reggie Miller had a love child. It was annoying watching him and LBJ face off because I could not get the full enjoyment of him but man was it awesome.

Griffin is spectacular as well in the same way KD is. Very skilled at what they do. Prime Nash was a lot of fun.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not think there is a more exciting and more fun player to watch than Curry, he confirms my suspicions that Dante Hall and Reggie Miller had a love child. It was annoying watching him and LBJ face off because I could not get the full enjoyment of him but man was it awesome.

Griffin is spectacular as well in the same way KD is. Very skilled at what they do. Prime Nash was a lot of fun.

:lol: