• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

back to back games?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
watched the rangers game last night and kept hearing the excuse of being a 2nd game esp on the road teams are getting killed.

have to say after watching what the isles did to the leafs i kinda agree. think we are very lucky to only have played 3 games in 1 one week with 2 days off in between. gives the team some time to ease back into the grind and can develop some chemistry!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
side note only 4 games in and if you go to the espn ranger forums

the season is already over and they need to trade for more goal scoring.

nash/gaborik/richards what more could you want!?!?!?!!?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt do the Rags any favors with this early schedule..absolutely brutal.

Nash does look really good though..his stick handling is some of the best Ive seen in the league. The guy just doesnt lose the puck even when he has 2 or 3 guys on him.

Torts would be smart to keep that line of him , Gaborik and Richards in tact cause the rest of their offense isnt giving them anything.

But I dont mind the time off early on. Its better to have that type of schedule early on when your still working on things.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the same time it means more back to backs later on in the year when guys could use the rest to heal up and regain their stamina.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers have the least back to back games in the entire league this season.
It all evens out in the end. They have a brutal start but then later it gets easier for them. Like Nasty pointed out, it would be better to have these days off later in the season.

yea Cup, I saw. They are still talking about adding pieces to the puzzle. How long have they been building this puzzle? 10-12 years? Must be some huge ass puzzle.
I thought the final piece was Nash? Year before that was Richards, and so on.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side note only 4 games in and if you go to the espn ranger forums

the season is already over and they need to trade for more goal scoring.

nash/gaborik/richards what more could you want!?!?!?!!?

lol is that turd muncher dump still defacing the boards over there?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah all the original cast is there. It's crazy they really should change their gameplan I don't know why torts is all about the shot blocking. I saw in the last 2 games giradi take two slappers off his back. It might not hurt tonight but in game 49 it will. They are lucky they haven't gotten someone hurt. I'm also shocked that no one calls them out on their "defense"

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shot blocking aside, their PP continues to be horrific. How do they stick with the same gameplan on the PP as last year? Having Richards, Gaborik, Nash and Del Zotto on the PP should be lights out.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Richards on the point doesn't make sense imo he doesn't have a good shot does he? Whoever has the cannon should be there