• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G Thread

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that fred fella still around? Haven't seen his crazy ass in a while.
I am Fred and I am no other. At least here. I am Killmenow at Gopherhole, I was Pitinosposse or something close to that before that. I haven't showed up there for a very long time, either. I've had other monikers, at lots of other sites, but never more than one at any one site, at least not at the same time. The only exceptions are when I changed laptops and couldn't remember my password so I'd change the username, and then I'd let everyone know who I used to be. I was/am UMnBack2BackU somewhere, maybe USCHO.com? I think I'm also, am now, Fredsdeadfriend there, too? Same as here, been a long time since I posted there.

It's easy to figure out who I am, I always declare my VERY conservative Biblical beliefs, and they are VERY specific and far too specific for any faker to be able to pull off being me or for anyone that posts here to be able to pull off as an alt.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Fred and I am no other. At least here. I am Killmenow at Gopherhole, I was Pitinosposse or something close to that before that. I haven't showed up there for a very long time, either. I've had other monikers, at lots of other sites, but never more than one at any one site, at least not at the same time. The only exceptions are when I changed laptops and couldn't remember my password so I'd change the username, and then I'd let everyone know who I used to be. I was/am UMnBack2BackU somewhere, maybe USCHO.com? I think I'm also, am now, Fredsdeadfriend there, too? Same as here, been a long time since I posted there.

It's easy to figure out who I am, I always declare my VERY conservative Biblical beliefs, and they are VERY specific and far too specific for any faker to be able to pull off being me or for anyone that posts here to be able to pull off as an alt.

Did the mushroom's fully kick in while you were typing your comment? This is a bunch of :blah::blah::blah:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the mushroom's fully kick in while you were typing your comment? This is a bunch of :blah::blah::blah:
Does this site go to mental institutions to recruit posters? WTF are you talking about? Just stfu if you have no clue what you are talking about.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at CBSSportsline's chat site in the late 90s, mostly at the cbb page, and moved with a bunch of posters there, after CBSSportsline changed their format, over to Fanssportsboard, a private sports chat site that hung on for at least a decade before it's privately funded nature led to it's demise. I was known by dozens of different monikers at those sites, always revealing it was me, eventually I came to be known just as GopherGuy. I went back to CBSSportsline for awhile until they took down their chat site. Can't remember what my moniker was there, but it was obvious to everyone that I was a Gopher fan and a fan of sports other than cbb.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this site go to mental institutions to recruit posters? WTF are you talking about? Just stfu if you have no clue what you are talking about.

I remember all the over the top nut-hugging nonsense you've spewed about Minnesota. You're the same goofy homer that said PJ Fleck will stay with the Gophers forever because of Minnesota's state of the art facilities.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at CBSSportsline's chat site in the late 90s, mostly at the cbb page, and moved with a bunch of posters there, after CBSSportsline changed their format, over to Fanssportsboard, a private sports chat site that hung on for at least a decade before it's privately funded nature led to it's demise. I was known by dozens of different monikers at those sites, always revealing it was me, eventually I came to be known just as GopherGuy. I went back to CBSSportsline for awhile until they took down their chat site. Can't remember what my moniker was there, but it was obvious to everyone that I was a Gopher fan and a fan of sports other than cbb.

imagesdfssdf.jpg

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember all the over the top nut-hugging nonsense you've spewed about Minnesota. You're the same goofy homer that said PJ Fleck will stay with the Gophers forever because of Minnesota's state of the art facilities.
And I remember you being the loser who LIES about my saying PJ would stay with the Gophers "forever". I never used the word forever, you loser.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that only TWO colleges in all of America have produced more Academic All-Americans than Minnesota has over the last 7 years, right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I remember you being the loser who LIES about my saying PJ would stay with the Gophers "forever". I never used the word forever, you loser.

Yes you did use the word "forever" you dimwit. You've overly pimped-up all things Gophers and you've confused yourself. You also said the Gophers have like 8 or 10 CFB national championships.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that only TWO colleges in all of America have produced more Academic All-Americans than Minnesota has over the last 7 years, right?

I don't believe anything you say, you're a homer. Post something legit to back up what you've just claimed.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did use the word "forever" you dimwit. You've overly pimped-up all things Gophers you've confused yourself.
No I didn't, and I have challenged you in the past to post proof I did, and you couldn't. Because I didn't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't, and I have challenged you in the past to post proof I did, and you couldn't. Because I didn't.

I don't overly pimp up any teams I root for. You on the other hand do.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And UMn already has 7 more this year, with 8 more Gopher athletes eligible. We'll find
About damn time you posted something to back up what you're saying. Good for you. First time you've done that.
No it's not. And I never felt the need to back up sh1t that was obviously true. lol