• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ going after AP

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I think Minnesota is in a tough spot. They can't easily cut him without facing some severe backlash from fans. And no one is going to take on his contract. It's way too much money so unless they can get AP to renegotiate his deal, I don't see him leaving the Twin Cities this year.

This might have been true a month ago. Most fans and media had figured he paid his dues and got back in his corner....until he opened his fat trap about being mistreated.
I am fine with whatever the Vikes do at this point, as long as they don't just cut him, they need to get something for him.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might have been true a month ago. Most fans and media had figured he paid his dues and got back in his corner....until he opened his fat trap about being mistreated.
I am fine with whatever the Vikes do at this point, as long as they don't just cut him, they need to get something for him.

Well you kinda are proving my point. He isn't tradable with his current contract. And the Vikes can't cut him.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Well you kinda are proving my point. He isn't tradable with his current contract. And the Vikes can't cut him.

With the exception of the backlash from the fans, you're pretty much spot on with what I've been saying all along.
I don't think there would be any backlash from the fans. I personally would be pissed if they cut him, but don't think most fans share my opinion around here.