• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awful!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the only word that describes our last two performances at home. Guys, I am done 'till May (the draft). I can't take anymore of this bullschit. We just flat out suck moose balls! So, with that, you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be SAFE! :suds:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, now on to the Seahawks to get the shit kicked out of us. We will finish worse than last year at 6-10 and Fisher and co really need to go they are not the answer here in STL.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you lose your starting quarterback in preseason chances are it's not going to be a good season.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one good thing.... if we lose to the Seahawks there's a very good chance we will be picking in the top 10 again. I'm guessing we will be picking 9th.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was bad. I watched almost all of it. Pretty sloppy, i'm guessing from the time off. But the flags and undisciplined play (and Jawing) is just getting out of hand.

I look for a better performance at seattle, but the jawing looks like it might get worse when we play in Seattle.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was bad. I watched almost all of it. Pretty sloppy, i'm guessing from the time off. But the flags and undisciplined play (and Jawing) is just getting out of hand.

I look for a better performance at seattle, but the jawing looks like it might get worse when we play in Seattle.
I agree SJ, it's what we are getting with this Greg Williams led defense. I do like the intensity however it should stay between the lines and the whistles. :nod:

BTW anyone see how well the 'best' team in the NFC did in SNF game last night without a starting NFL caliber QB?

As Coug said, it gets tough without your starting QB. Hill & Davis aren't much different from the QB they put on the field last night IMO and we went the whole season with that type of play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ, it's what we are getting with this Greg Williams led defense. I do like the intensity however it should stay between the lines and the whistles. :nod:

BTW anyone see how well the 'best' team in the NFC did in SNF game last night without a starting NFL caliber QB?

As Coug said, it gets tough without your starting QB. Hill & Davis aren't much different from the QB they put on the field last night IMO and we went the whole season with that type of play.

Come on Vita, let's not get carried away! Lindley has over 200 career pass attempts and completed less than 50%, let alone 0 TD and 8 interceptions. We know Im not thrilled with Hill starting, but he is heads and shoulders better than Lindley, and Davis has completed over 60% of his passes, so we at least know that he can throw the ball, Lindley is not even coming close on a lot of his passes. I will give Lindley a little break though, he did go up against the Ram and Seattle defense's, but even when he did have time, not seeing a whole lot there!

So, really Hill/Davis aren't much different?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just wish we were better prepared for Sam to go down instead of relying on journeyman Shaun Hill and practice squad QB Austin Davis all year.

If yesterday's game is any indication for what's to come next Sunday at Seattle, it's going to be a bloodbath and not one that I'm going to enjoy watching at all.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Vita, let's not get carried away! Lindley has over 200 career pass attempts and completed less than 50%, let alone 0 TD and 8 interceptions. We know Im not thrilled with Hill starting, but he is heads and shoulders better than Lindley, and Davis has completed over 60% of his passes, so we at least know that he can throw the ball, Lindley is not even coming close on a lot of his passes. I will give Lindley a little break though, he did go up against the Ram and Seattle defense's, but even when he did have time, not seeing a whole lot there!

So, really Hill/Davis aren't much different?
You are missing the point my friend, let's keep my comment in context.

We can all probably agree that Bruce Arians would rather have Hill or Davis as his starting QB at this point in time as opposed to Lindley, no doubt.

My comment was in context to Coug's post and you probably agree when I say not one of these three QB's (Hill, Davis or Lindley) are what you need from the QB spot to win in the NFL and beat the NFL's best with any consistency at this point in their careers.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with that little shit Bradford healthy I still wasn't expecting much from the team this year. Sad to say it but there isn't much progress in STL.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with that little shit Bradford healthy I still wasn't expecting much from the team this year. Sad to say it but there isn't much progress in STL.

Really? Fisher has won 20 games the last 3 years compared to 15 wins the previous 5 years. And that's without a QB this year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point my friend, let's keep my comment in context.

We can all probably agree that Bruce Arians would rather have Hill or Davis as his starting QB at this point in time as opposed to Lindley, no doubt.

My comment was in context to Coug's post and you probably agree when I say not one of these three QB's (Hill, Davis or Lindley) are what you need from the QB spot to win in the NFL and beat the NFL's best with any consistency at this point in their careers.

Nope he thinks Davis should be starting next year even when Bradford beats him out lol. Davis > Bradford in his eyes.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Fisher has won 20 games the last 3 years compared to 15 wins the previous 5 years. And that's without a starting QB or starting LG or a No 1 WR for most of the season, with the Youngest NFL Rosters, with a New DC & one of the toughest NFL schedules in arguably the toughest NFL Division this year.
fify.gif

:clap2: :juggle: :clap2:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Fisher has won 20 games the last 3 years compared to 15 wins the previous 5 years. And that's without a QB this year.

And supposedly Fisher has had more talent than any Ram team in the past 10 years!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Jeff Fisher yesterday and hire Mike Holmgren before the 49ers do!!!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope he thinks Davis should be starting next year even when Bradford beats him out lol. Davis > Bradford in his eyes.
He has NEVER liked Sam.

Smed would say Sam threw the ball too hard and dissect passes as 'a little too high' or 'a little too low' as poor throws to excuse all those drops and a few tipped ball interceptions when the ball hit the WR clearly in two hands!

Like this pick six...

View attachment pick_6.pdf

:lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And supposedly Fisher has had more talent than any Ram team in the past 10 years!

Well yeah that's because Fisher & Snead have drafted them. Look there's no excuse for some of the dumb penalties that are still happening like it was week 1 but honestly I think some of these guys are just not smart and it would be going on no matter the coach. And firing the coaching staff and starting over isn't the answer. Sam would have to learn yet another system along with all of our young players.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And supposedly Fisher has BUILT more talent than any Ram team in the past 10 years!
:fify:

But it is young talent that is finally coming together more often than not. With the right moves here and there we can be a pretty good team for years to come and as early as next!

Cutting ties now would be foolish IMO. :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Davis isn't necessarily better than Bradford, we really don't know because he hasn't been given the same chance as Bradford has been given. But we do know that Davis has done just as well as Bradford has done, and oh, we know that Davis isn't injury prone!

All you have to do is compare both QB 's first 8 games started of their careers, Davis has a slight edge, the only difference is they stuck with Bradford because they had so much invested in him, again the only reason that Bradford would beat him out.

I really don't see what you Bradford lovers have ever seen Bradford do, oh that's right he won ROY while dinking and dunking his way to some pretty average passing stats.

I'm not saying that Davis "is" the answer he played well while he was in there, our record with him could have easily been a couple more wins, the defense wasn't playing well back then, again you don't know what you have unless you let the guy play?

Of course there will always be the, but he threw 4 pick sixes, ya two of them were deflections, and a guy named P. manning threw 6 one year, but he sucks, Marino threw 5 two separate years, and another 4 two other years. The following QB's all threw at least 4 in a year WARNER, Rivers, Brees, Big Ben, Farve (3times).

I'm not saying Davis is in the same class as any of these QB's, I'm just saying picks happen, especially if your team is behind, which the Rams are a lot. My God Davis is 25, it's his first shot, he has played well, give him that chance, a lot of young QB's have started out doing less than Dqvis, and have turned out to be pretty good QB's, if you don't see any of this you never will!

Being a Ram fan, if Bradford somehow is our starting QB I hope he plays lights out, all I want is for us to be winners again, but in my opinion Bradford just isn't the answer, we already know that from past experience!