• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aussie Open Thread

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very dull performance from Fed to go down two sets to love to a guy he has beaten 10 times in a row. ESPN writers are gonna eat him alive tomorrow. I think he revealed he wanted a break even before the tournament started. Should have skipped the event. I think he played for defending points.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I missed it. Maybe I can catch the rerun today. He is not what he once was for sure. He can hopefully sack up for either Wimby and the US. He should just skip the French. Time is running out.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's only 3 or 4 people who post on here.

don't drive tennis fans away with your fed trolling, please. be an adult for a change.

I hope you are not talking to me but what you just said if directed at me is asinine. What did I say that will drive anyone out of this forum? Federal trolling? Hs002 call Serena who I support a man, steroids user and you do not call them trolling because they support Federer.
If you think there are only 3 or 4 people on this forum, what did you say when the same posters advocated for the banning of Special700 and buckaboo because they do not agree with what they say. This is a joke.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I missed it. Maybe I can catch the rerun today. He is not what he once was for sure. He can hopefully sack up for either Wimby and the US. He should just skip the French. Time is running out.

he was certainly more sluggish than usual, but we're talking about losing to seppi, who himself is 30, and had never beaten fed before.

i like roger's chances of making the 2nd week at wimbledon and maybe even the french, but the game has passed him by on hard courts. he hasn't beaten rafa, murray, or nole in almost 5 years on a hard court at a major, so the idea of having to beat 2 or more of them in new york or melbourne is just unrealistic to me.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are not talking to me but what you just said if directed at me is asinine. What did I say that will drive anyone out of this forum? Federal trolling? Hs002 call Serena who I support a man, steroids user and you do not call them trolling because they support Federer.
If you think there are only 3 or 4 people on this forum, what did you say when the same posters advocated for the banning of Special700 and buckaboo because they do not agree with what they say. This is a joke.

Thank goodness there's only a few of you around who are trying to turn this into the ESPN message board all over again.

The actual tennis fans on here just pretty much ignore you, so there's that.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness there's only a few of you around who are trying to turn this into the ESPN message board all over again.

The actual tennis fans on here just pretty much ignore you, so there's that.

The same nonsensical attitude you had on the espn message board that made you constantly at odds with madd and others you still bring here. :wtf2: do you think you are? Your little condescending mind thinks it knows tennis more than anybody else? What a pinhead. Only those who agree with you on your favorites are "actual tennis fans." You call players like Justine Hennin 'ratface." Get the fuck out of here.

You can talk to those who agree with you on your favorites and call them "actual tennis fans" but it is completely meaningless whose only relevance is in that pea of a brain of yours. Your oversensitive mind can't argue with anybody who disagree with you. Go ahead and ignore those who disagree with you but stop calling anybody who disagrees with you as being childish.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the weekend!!!

I'll be up for the entire day session and may even stay up for a set or 2 in the first night match for the next 2 nights

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree that he is not what he once was I think people are reading too much into the loss. It is more of his mental psyche aging before his body does that is getting him these losses these days. He can still physically go toe to toe with any youngster on the tour. But the fact that he accomplished so much has a dulling effect in his mind and he is not mentally hungry to win or die trying anymore. This is what I posted elsewhere:

"I remember Fed mentioning even before the tournament started that he was tired and needed a break. It sounded a little weird coming from him right before a major event. I think the achievements and milestones he reached right before this thing started, 1000 match wins, ending as #2 after falling to #8, and even being in the scenario for a possible #1 finish, and achieving the DC victory, made him a little complacent. The fact that he beat this dude 10 straight times also has an effect of putting him off guard...kinda like how many more times do I gotta beat him in a row? The match was actually a very close one and both players were tight in some key moments but Fed blinked. Had he won that tiebreak he was leading twice in he would have won the match but fallen later on in the tournament."

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LB, I stated very clearly in a previous post that I beleived Seeena was not taking drugs. You need to get your eyes checked Bacon. federal trolling? Lol you should coin that phrase.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same nonsensical attitude you had on the espn message board that made you constantly at odds with madd and others you still bring here. :wtf2: do you think you are? Your little condescending mind thinks it knows tennis more than anybody else? What a pinhead. Only those who agree with you on your favorites are "actual tennis fans." You call players like Justine Hennin 'ratface." Get the fuck out of here.

You can talk to those who agree with you on your favorites and call them "actual tennis fans" but it is completely meaningless whose only relevance is in that pea of a brain of yours. Your oversensitive mind can't argue with anybody who disagree with you. Go ahead and ignore those who disagree with you but stop calling anybody who disagrees with you as being childish.

LB, you are a verbose and extremely boring Drama King. You bicker about little comments and remarks like women do. This board is not a daytime soap opera that you desperately seek to be part of. I have had my fair share of run ins with the zero man myself and he's called me worse names than most people for ranting about Serena (his favorite female tennis player), but I see past that and discuss tennis with anyone (who is not stuck in first gear about their favorites) who will intelligently discuss tennis. Your intelligence is clearly wasted on trying to raise an agenda and create drama where none exist. Even though you make corny and lame remarks in your funny lingo like Shellacking and Federal Trolling ( which I presume you think makes you sound cool and hip), I think you should just focus on tennis and maybe hit some balls to get a better perspective.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Venus.

3 break points squandered to get back on serve in the 2nd against Giorgi.

Looks like this one will be over soon. She's sending in 2nd serves at 70 mph. :(

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venus had a minibreak in the tiebreak only to give it back with a double fault

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shot by Venus.

4-2 now.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love it when players i like prove me wrong

venus looked like she was going to keel over when she was down a break early in the 2nd set

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11th deuce in the 3rd game of the final set. 14 minutes long.

If Venus wins this game it is over as she would be up a double break

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally Giorgi wins the game.

Still in it now

Serena is down a break and 1 point away from being down a double break

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena down a set. Looks like there might be a good upset. WOMENS tennis needs this sorely.