• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Spartanburg South Carolina right now and you don't want to take a wrong turn around here. The chin beard is the height of fashion right now.

Monday can't come quick enough so can get out of here.

I have been to Spartanburg and Greenville areas before and i know all too well about some of them people. Many are transplants from the mountains that didnt like the cold.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but Redstone Arsenal is not really Alabama, its Huntsville, which is a hodge podge of people from all over the US, if not the world. You really should travel all over the state to get a good feel for Bama life.

Whats odd is I travel all over the US and the two places I felt like I was in Deliverance country was Ohio and parts of Arkansas. Little Rock is ok, but you get outside that area and it gets really creepy.

Parts of Arkansas indeed...all the way to and into Oklahoma...no offense to my Oklahoma friends, but far eastern Oklahoma(before Tulsa/Okla City gave me the barefoot dirty feet creepers. I don't have any friends in Arkansas, so they and go fuck themselves, lol.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing you owned him in the PF. This is PF grade trolling

He started posting basically the KKK talking points and I called him out on it.

He eventually tried to claim he was just doing a "case study" with his 8th grade class. It was seriously less than a week after Thumper did his "case study" excuse which made it extra funny.

He's been butthurt ever since, saw the Navy Seal thing(I'm guessing because the "Marine who scored 92 on his ASVAB" made a post crying in the PF) and jumped on it. Everyone else saw he was stupid, but he couldn't face up to it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they, i thought their own ancestors captured them and sold them into slavery and were brought here by various nationalities of merchant seamen. Silly me, i really should stop reading history books and listen to internet morons like you.
Do you really think their own ancestors brought them to Alabama? really? In all those ships they had to sail across the Atlantic with I suppose. Other slave traders brought some of them to the ports of New Orleans and Charleston, but it was the Alabamans who brought them to Alabama from there. No getting around it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parts of Arkansas indeed...all the way to and into Oklahoma...no offense to my Oklahoma friends, but far eastern Oklahoma(before Tulsa/Okla City gave me the barefoot dirty feet creepers. I don't have any friends in Arkansas, so they and go fuck themselves, lol.

Deep southeast Oklahoma can be pretty scary. If you see smoke coming from a mountain side, do not continue towards it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He eventually tried to claim he was just doing a "case study" with his 8th grade class. It was seriously less than a week after Thumper did his "case study" excuse which made it extra funny.

He's been butthurt ever since, saw the Navy Seal thing(I'm guessing because the "Marine who scored 92 on his ASVAB" made a post crying in the PF) and jumped on it. Everyone else saw he was stupid, but he couldn't face up to it.

So I have a question 4D20. Did he pass his 8th grade class or did he ever say?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck is it with PF whack jobs posting fucked up shit. And trying to pass it off as case studies :doh:

:thumper:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think their own ancestors brought them to Alabama? really? In all those ships they had to sail across the Atlantic with I suppose. Other slave traders brought some of them to the ports of New Orleans and Charleston, but it was the Alabamans who brought them to Alabama from there. No getting around it.

Reading comprehension, you should try getting some.

Read it again or get an adult to read it to you and then see if you understand it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, I do not differentiate between the races. As my post said, if no one bats an eye when the Latinos or ***** students have them then I certainly don't care if the white students have them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is related to college football how? Are you just here to race bait and play political agendas?You do realize you're not in the politics forum correct?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually it was a lot of northerners since many Northern barons held vast land tracts in the south as well to help out with the weak growing seasons they endured up north.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension, you should try getting some.

Read it again or get an adult to read it to you and then see if you understand it.
Face it, you made a foolish statement and you got called on it. Probably better to just let it go.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is related to college football how? Are you just here to race bait and play political agendas?You do realize you're not in the politics forum correct?
Just like to mess with the bumpkins. They get all heated and lathered up and it makes the rest of us laugh.