• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never been to those areas have you? Seriously.. take a road trip. The coastline in those areas is almost as deserted as the northern coastline is. You are wrong. The majority of Canada's coastline is no where near where human beings set foot on a regular basis.

Are you fucking high...The population from Niagra to Oshawa is the largest concentration of people in Canada. ever heard of Toronto? Southern Ontario is roughly 1/3 of the population of Canada...Don't you live in Michigan, or are you really just that stupid?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just exposed yourself as someone that doesn't even know basic entry requirements to get into the branches.

The army takes both GED and Highschool.

The Navy will take GED, with a high enough ASVAB.

The Airforce and the Marines are much more selective and will basically only take people with high school diplomas.

The ASVAB is used to tell you which jobs you qualify for. The lower number on the Marines is not about the difficulty of getting into the Marines, but rather a sign of the grunt type jobs they have.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking high...The population from Niagra to Oshawa is the largest concentration of people in Canada. ever heard of Toronto? Southern Ontario is roughly 1/3 of the population of Canada...Don't you live in Michigan, or are you really just that stupid?
Key word.. coastline. Toronto is huge.. but drive from Toronto to Montreal and see how many hours pass by without even seeing a town.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you obviously know nothing about the military.. the coast guard and marines have the lowest requirements to get in as far as testing goes... by the way... i had a 92 on my asvab.

There is no way in hell you scored a 92 on the ASVAB.

A passing score for entrance into any of the services is comprised of the scores of four of the subtests: word knowledge, math knowledge, paragraph comprehension, and arithmetic reasoning. According to The Education Trust, 77% of enlistees between the ages of 17 and 20 years passed the ASVAB with a score of 31 or above in 2010.

You have demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and comprehension in 2 of the 4 areas here on this forum.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The army takes both GED and Highschool.

The Navy will take GED, with a high enough ASVAB.

The Airforce and the Marines are much more selective and will basically only take people with high school diplomas.

The ASVAB is used to tell you which jobs you qualify for. The lower number on the Marines is not about the difficulty of getting into the Marines, but rather a sign of the grunt type jobs they have.
The asvab is a major part of entry to any branch of the military. It not only is used to dictate what MOS you qualify for.. but it weeds out people from the start if they can't get minimum scores.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way in hell you scored a 92 on the ASVAB.

A passing score for entrance into any of the services is comprised of the scores of four of the subtests: word knowledge, math knowledge, paragraph comprehension, and arithmetic reasoning. According to The Education Trust, 77% of enlistees between the ages of 17 and 20 years passed the ASVAB with a score of 31 or above in 2010.

You have demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and comprehension in 2 of the 4 areas here on this forum.
LOL.. I did.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key word.. coastline. Toronto is huge.. but drive from Toronto to Montreal and see how many hours pass by without even seeing a town.

You stupid fuck, I didn't mention Montreal. I said Oshawa around to Niagra. Toronto, Hamilton, St. Catherines...all cities on Lake Ontario. Population of Canada that lives within 30 minutes of Lake Ontario is 12 Million. I guarantee you there are more people living close to the Lakes in Ontario than there is in fuckwad Michigan.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stupid fuck, I didn't mention Montreal. I said Oshawa around to Niagra. Toronto, Hamilton, St. Catherines...all cities on Lake Ontario. Population of Canada that lives within 30 minutes of Lake Ontario is 12 Million. I guarantee you there are more people living close to the Lakes in Ontario than there is in fuckwad Michigan.
30 minutes from the coast and the coast is NOT the same thing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. I did.

And you also claim to have done tours in Iraq while at the same time apparently processing out of the Marines.

Quite impressive.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love how the entire population of Ontario is about 13 million.... so you are trying to tell me that 92% of the population of Ontario is on lake ontario?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is.
no it really isn't.. you don't have access to the lake 30 minutes away from it. Tourism isn't going to see the Great Lakes 30 minutes AWAY from them....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it really isn't.. you don't have access to the lake 30 minutes away from it. Tourism isn't going to see the Great Lakes 30 minutes AWAY from them....

Yes you do.

I lived in San Jose which was more than 30 minutes to the coast and I went to the beach all the time.

San Jose is also a big tourist destination as well. Within 2 hours you can do basically anything you would want.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 minutes from the coast and the coast is NOT the same thing.

Lol, by your own definition 90% of the population of Michigan do not live near the coast...making Michigan a barren wasteland.

You are fucking high and retarded. I live in Tampa...most would consider that as coastal as coastal gets...it takes me 40 minutes to get to the beach.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, by your own definition 90% of the population of Michigan do not live near the coast...making Michigan a barren wasteland.

You are fucking high and retarded. I live in Tampa...most would consider that as coastal as coastal gets...it takes me 40 minutes to get to the beach.

tampa has ACTUAL beach frontage. the fact you don't live near it doesn't matter. Hialeah is 30 minutes from the ocean too.. I don't know of to many tourists outside of Cuba going there.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you also claim to have done tours in Iraq while at the same time apparently processing out of the Marines.

Quite impressive.
think about why i would process out of the marines shortly after doing a tour in Iraq... just take a short thought why that would happen and get back to me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about why i would process out of the marines shortly after doing a tour in Iraq... just take a short thought why that would happen and get back to me.

Are you now trying to claim WIA?