• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight states and two countries have access to the Great Lakes. The Great Lakes make up a large percentage of Michigan's border, but Michigan does not make up a large percentage of the Great Lakes total coastline.

You are my play toy.
What are you talking about.. Michigan has the most coastline out of any state on the great lakes.. are you retarded?

Michigan's Great Lakes coast totals 3,288 mi/5,294 km, more coastline than any state but Alaska.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan makes up over 30% of the Great Lakes coastline you tard. Canada makes up about 50% of its coastline.. the other 20% is broken up between Wisconsin, NY and Ohio.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th out of 50 is most certainly a top tourist spot... and Ohio most certainly is a tourist state.. as disgusting as it is.. because of places like the NFL HOF, the Rock and Roll HOF, and fucking Cedar Point.

Call it semantics, but when a state needs two or three years to get the same number of visitors as the top three states, I'm not going to embarrass myself by desperately trying to convince folks that everyone wants to go there.

You clearly don't share my aversion to embarrassing one's self.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it semantics, but when a state needs two or three years to get the same number of visitors as the top three states, I'm not going to embarrass myself by desperately trying to convince folks that everyone wants to go there.

You clearly don't share my aversion to embarrassing one's self.
Kind of like you embarrassed yourself by saying Michigan doesn't make up a large percentage of the total coastline of the Great Lakes?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has the most worthless douches voting for states on social media.
And just so you understand.. Social Media rankings are not done by "voting" they are done by ranking what states tourism boards are being searched the most on social media.... I know its hard to understand for a hillbilly in Ohio.. but if someone is searching out the tourism board of a state.. they are probably looking into traveling there.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about.. Michigan has the most coastline out of any state on the great lakes.. are you retarded?

Michigan's Great Lakes coast totals 3,288 mi/5,294 km, more coastline than any state but Alaska.

You're not grasping the point, which is not surprising.

Michigan's Great Lakes coastline represents less than a third of the Lakes' total coastline.

You're billing it as if someone wants to go to the Great Lakes, they're going to go to Michigan, but there's 7,600 miles of Great Lakes coastline outside of Michigan.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not grasping the point, which is not surprising.

Michigan's Great Lakes coastline represents less than a third of the Lakes' total coastline.

You're billing it as if someone wants to go to the Great Lakes, they're going to go to Michigan, but there's 7,600 miles of Great Lakes coastline outside of Michigan.
LOL... Michigan has THE MOST GREAT LAKES COAST LINE OUT OF ANY STATE IN THE USA... by nearly 4 times the amount of miles. Now all YOU are doing is grasping for straws. Honestly... Go sit in the fucking corner you clown.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone wants to go to the Great Lakes... odds are they ARE going to go to Michigan.. because most of Canada's Great Lakes coastline is in the middle of fucking no where with no actual access points. Michigan has BY FAR the most accessible beach front on the Great Lakes. Its not even close.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Northern California is about the only place I would visit if I ever went there, just to see the redwoods.
Been there. It is nice. But I've been to San Diego too and is very hard to beat. Just too expensive for this old educator to live there.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone wants to go to the Great Lakes... odds are they ARE going to go to Michigan.

That's a good assumption because there's twice as many miles of coastline that aren't in Michigan.

Wait. What?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously have never been to the parts of Canada north of Sault Ste Marie... You can drive for 5 hours before hitting a town and when you hit a town.. it MIGHT have 500 people in it... not exactly tourist hot beds.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there. It is nice. But I've been to San Diego too and is very hard to beat. Just too expensive for this old educator to live there.
San Diego is nice.. and it has great food.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good assumption because there's twice as many miles of coastline that aren't in Michigan.

Wait. What?
Its not an assumption... its a fact... A vast majority of Canada's coastline with the Great Lakes is no where near a town or inhabited area.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, pretending to be a Marine on the Internets is a real bitch move.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky.. you obviously are talking about something you know NOTHING about.. so you can either admit you are incorrect or I invite you to take a road trip along the coast of Canada's coastline in Ontario... Your kids would probably love it... and you would end up coming back here and telling me I am right.. you won't find another soul for hours out there.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, pretending to be a Marine on the Internets is a real bitch move.
Insulting a vet that served because you got proven incorrect on your stupid attempt to discredit... nice.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky.. you obviously are talking about something you know NOTHING about.. so you can either admit you are incorrect or I invite you to take a road trip along the coast of Canada's coastline in Ontario... Your kids would probably love it... and you would end up coming back here and telling me I am right.. you won't find another soul for hours out there.

Dipshit, the Canadian coastline north of SSM only represents about a quarter of Canada's GL coastline.

You do reaize that Erie and Ontario are Great Lakes too, right?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipshit, the Canadian coastline north of SSM only represents about a quarter of Canada's GL coastline.

You do reaize that Erie and Ontario are Great Lakes too, right?
You have never been to those areas have you? Seriously.. take a road trip. The coastline in those areas is almost as deserted as the northern coastline is. You are wrong. The majority of Canada's coastline is no where near where human beings set foot on a regular basis.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have driven from Michigan to Montreal... there is NOTHING out there for long stretches. Lake Huron's Canadian coast has nothing on it. Take a road trip clown. Learn something.. teach your kids so they aren't are retarded about geography as you are.