• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At this point, who would you choose between FSU, Alabama, and Oregon?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my bias opinion, I take Bama and FSU right now.

FSU is looking legit after dominating Maryland and Clemson, and Bama's offense is starting to click along with the defense.

I don't see Oregon with that big win yet, that's the only reason why I take FSU over them. Now if Oregon dominates Stanford and UCLA in back to back weeks....then they'll replace FSU.

I will give you clemson but the maryland win lost something when Maryland got owned by Wake Forest today

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami loses twice you think they will be in top 10?

I'm talking about at the time of the game. They'll beat Wake Forest so they'll be a top 10 team 2 weeks when they play FSU and unless they lose to Va Tech at home, they will still be a top 10 team when they play each other in the conference title game

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at facts now.

At the end of the year FSU would possibly have 3 wins over top 10 teams (Clemson and Miami 2x), Bama will have 1 or maybe 2 (depending on LSU), and Oregon would probably only have 1

Because that is the only thing that matters

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about at the time of the game. They'll beat Wake Forest so they'll be a top 10 team 2 weeks when they play FSU and unless they lose to Va Tech at home, they will still be a top 10 team when they play each other in the conference title game

But the PAC vs ACC you lose that. UO will play UCLA (2) or ASU (1), Stanford, UW & possibly OS all top 20. That is 5 top 20's.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and FSU are the two most impressive teams so far. It's not even close.

Bullshit. Bama has played one tough game and struggled to win that one against Aggy. FSU smoked their top 5 team with ease and Baylor and Oregon have looked much better than Bama has. Grant it, Baylor really hasn't played anybody, but they are beating down their weak as shit opponents the way you are supposed to. It's FSU, Oregon, Baylor and Bama, IMO.....That' would be a nice playoff right thar!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Bama has played one tough game and struggled to win that one against Aggy. FSU smoked their top 5 team with ease and Baylor and Oregon have looked much better than Bama has. Grant it, Baylor really hasn't played anybody, but they are beating down their weak as shit opponents the way you are supposed to. It's FSU, Oregon, Baylor and Bama, IMO.....That' would be a nice playoff right thar!

Alabama didn't really struggle against A&M. They scored 14 quick, Then Alabama went on a 35-0 run and A&M scored 21 in the 4th to bring the score closer.

If anything, we struggled against VT to start the season and got by with special teams, although the offense scored enough to win, it wouldn't have been comfortable at all.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAMA & FSU

I prefer teams that have legitimate Ds.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Bama has played one tough game and struggled to win that one against
Aggy

Some may argue that a ranked Virginia Tech is also a tough game.

Bama actually controlled the Aggies fairly well.
I think they inexplicably fell asleep at the wheel in the 4th quarter and made the score close.

They are annihilating the marginal team.

They are on a 210-16 run lately.

FLORIDA STATE versus ALABAMA should be the title game based on results.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU had a great win last night going into Death Valley and smoking a team that rarely loses there. Oregon has played great all year; however of the three teams, IMO, it is Oregon that has the weakest defense; however probably has the most explosive offense. Alabama started the year with a bunch of new guys on defense and this Alabama team is a lot better than the one we saw in September. Too bad the playoff isn't this year as Ohio State would like a chance to play for the NC as well. Two years of winning out and they still get no respect. If all four teams win out, this is the year the play off should start. Someone should make that happen.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has out scored ranked opponents 114-14

And I know MD lost yesterday, but they had 2 of their best players break legs in the game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU had a great win last night going into Death Valley and smoking a team that rarely loses there. Oregon has played great all year; however of the three teams, IMO, it is Oregon that has the weakest defense; however probably has the most explosive offense. Alabama started the year with a bunch of new guys on defense and this Alabama team is a lot better than the one we saw in September. Too bad the playoff isn't this year as Ohio State would like a chance to play for the NC as well. Two years of winning out and they still get no respect. If all four teams win out, this is the year the play off should start. Someone should make that happen.

Have the winners of RB and NCG stick around for another week. If only...

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who deserves it the most so far - FSU and Oregon

who do I think are the best two teams - FSU and Bama

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same order the polls have them.

Alabama seems to be on a roll. Alabama has McCarron at QB, and McCarron has guided Alabama to two NCs.

Ohio State is definitely falling. But, either Florida State(Miami and Florida) but I doubt it or Oregon could fall also. Oregon actually has five tough games coming up.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My dog knows more about college football than you and I'm pretty sure she can tackle better too.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the BCS polls are showing FSU vs. Alabama so far. Still a lot of football left to be played.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to care too much. They're right there. If Oregon wins the next two games and is still 3rd I'll be a bit more annoyed. Seriously though, you all know you want to see a bama v. tDucks match up.

Last edited by a moderator: