• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At the Bye

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit early to already have the bye for my taste, altho there's an opportunity for our injured players to heal up and be ready for the following week.

Reviewing the team stats, it nice to know that despite the horrid start to our offense those first few weeks and even tho it's still only ranked 22nd in the league, the offense is obviously on the upswing. We're now averaging 301.5 yards per game. That of course is not good enough, but remember those early games dragged down this average. I see that number only increasing as the season marches on. Caleb is getting more and more comfortable and the offense on the whole seems to be much more in synch. Even our OL, which to me will never be better than middle of the road as it currently stands, nonetheless has been playing more cohesively of late.

As we might expect, the defense is showing much better in the stats dept. They're giving up 292 YPG, good for a 7th ranking, and surrendering only 16.8 point per game, 5th in the league. Our turnover ratio is a +6, which is tied for 5th and just one TO behind being tied for 2nd. Our 18 sacks have us in a tie for 6th, which is a pleasant change from the usual bottom of the barrel spot we usually hold for this stat.