• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

at 38 games

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the hell would we be without cruz and britton ? only the mighty astros have scored fewer runs than us al . gausman needs to stay in the rotation and given an honest chance instead of the the shuffling shit we have done with britton . the stupidest thing we have done so far and we pay for it every game was dl nolan and then 60 day dl . if anyone is stupid enough to think young and lough = a 50 % nolan just stay quiet ! nolan was flying in st and when nolan is flying it is only a matter of time before he is mashing the ball . with nolan as the dh until he got in lf would be a + 5 game swing . people want to talk about track records nolan has scored 125 with 236 hits of those 88 was extra bases 99 bb plus 126 rbi . i wonder if aj will ever see 100 bb ?

but to be in first we are lucky jj 0 hr schoop has more homers than davis . maybe this will bring some price tags down on some players like matt , davis and jj . nick i like nick but 15 mill or 17 not worth it . lough needs to go for berry . ryan needs to go for britton . young needs to go for alvarez or walker . caleb needs to catch more his bat will come around :suds:lets kick some royal ass

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the hell would we be without cruz and britton ? only the mighty astros have scored fewer runs than us al . gausman needs to stay in the rotation and given an honest chance instead of the the shuffling shit we have done with britton . the stupidest thing we have done so far and we pay for it every game was dl nolan and then 60 day dl . if anyone is stupid enough to think young and lough = a 50 % nolan just stay quiet ! nolan was flying in st and when nolan is flying it is only a matter of time before he is mashing the ball . with nolan as the dh until he got in lf would be a + 5 game swing . people want to talk about track records nolan has scored 125 with 236 hits of those 88 was extra bases 99 bb plus 126 rbi . i wonder if aj will ever see 100 bb ?

but to be in first we are lucky jj 0 hr schoop has more homers than davis . maybe this will bring some price tags down on some players like matt , davis and jj . nick i like nick but 15 mill or 17 not worth it . lough needs to go for berry . ryan needs to go for britton . young needs to go for alvarez or walker . caleb needs to catch more his bat will come around :suds:lets kick some royal ass

I definitely think if Davis keeps showing a lack of power, his price tag drops dramatically. Wieters on the other hand, if he comes back soon and keeps hitting like he has been, his is going to rise quite a bit. Especially since there's not a lot of good catchers on the market. As for JJ, unless there is an infield prospect that I'm unaware of that will be ready by opening day next season, we need to resign him at least for a couple years.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think if Davis keeps showing a lack of power, his price tag drops dramatically. Wieters on the other hand, if he comes back soon and keeps hitting like he has been, his is going to rise quite a bit. Especially since there's not a lot of good catchers on the market. As for JJ, unless there is an infield prospect that I'm unaware of that will be ready by opening day next season, we need to resign him at least for a couple years.
if jj doesn't put up 25 homers they could just move manny to short . sign a thirdbaseman or second and move schoop to whats needed . ryan i like him but he has got to start hitting .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if jj doesn't put up 25 homers they could just move manny to short . sign a thirdbaseman or second and move schoop to whats needed . ryan i like him but he has got to start hitting .

In my opinion, Ryan is a decent defensive replacement late in games but there is no way he should be in the lineup on an everyday basis. So in other words, he's the new Robert Andino.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Ted, there is some credence in what you are saying here. Our biggest disappointment has been our lack of offense (power) to this point. Maybe things will start to turn around as our starting pitching seems a little suspect once again. Guys not getting into innings 6 or 7 very often. As for Nolan, the guy needs to get healthy unfortunately it just doesn't happen. He can be a weapon if utilized correctly but not even the O's are counting on him regaining his health. JJ playing with that contract on his mind isn't helping his situation and Manny fresh off injury is not up to speed yet either. The injury to Davis was untimely and now Wieters. Seems things never go just right for the O's and everyone wants to point the finger. I can say Clevenger has been a nice surprise to this point.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Schoop(as well as the veterans :L)learns some discipline at the plate he could be one of the top 10 2b in the league, as his defense will be fine. Alvarez and Walker aren't close to ML ready so you can't really discuss them yet. I've been a Reimold fan but until he proves he can stay healthy it's a moot point with him. Lough has been disappointing at the plate though that's not his forte. Clevenger has been a nice surprise and Joseph looks like he could be a good backup over time. Basically it comes down to the 3,4,5 starters at least being league average and Tillman/Jimenez being very good. If the lineup can get healthy and Weiters can be back around the AS break there's no reason they shouldn't contend for the AL East.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Schoop(as well as the veterans :L)learns some discipline at the plate he could be one of the top 10 2b in the league, as his defense will be fine. Alvarez and Walker aren't close to ML ready so you can't really discuss them yet. I've been a Reimold fan but until he proves he can stay healthy it's a moot point with him. Lough has been disappointing at the plate though that's not his forte. Clevenger has been a nice surprise and Joseph looks like he could be a good backup over time. Basically it comes down to the 3,4,5 starters at least being league average and Tillman/Jimenez being very good. If the lineup can get healthy and Weiters can be back around the AS break there's no reason they shouldn't contend for the AL East.

Exactly, as per the bolded. Like Roberts before him, I have zero expectations.. I just can't allow myself to. If he comes back, it'll feel like gravy. Provided he can display what we've seen in the past. And that 'past' is getting on in months.. I'm not sure I even remember what it feels like to have him in the lineup.

Wieters.. I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. If he can come back this season, that'd be great. I keep reading a lot of 'maybe maybe' as far as surgery goes, so I have to plant myself in my thinking. (On top of that, it might take him a while to get back to offensive form anyway, if he does come back. Look at Manny Machado. Case in point.)

Pitching isn't giving up a ton of runs the last couple of weeks, so I'm fine with them. Would I like to see more atleast get 7 innings? Of course. But that's only because I don't want a ton of tired arms in the pen come September.

Twins won tonight over the Red Sox, Yankees beat the Mets 1-0. There's no team in the East I'm deathly scared of at this point, so we're going to be in the mix for a while. (I'm keeping a wary eye on those Jays tho.)

If they have a plan for Gausman, then it'd better be a true one. If they're keeping him up, then keep him in the rotation and let him take his knocks. I feel bad for Miguel, have to admit.. but if he was a reliever before, hopefully he'll shine in the long role when one of our starters has an off night. Still have a lot of respect for him.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Wilin Rosario mentioned as a possible trade candidate depending i guess how long Weiters is out.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they might want Patton(not kidding)but other things i'm sure. He's not great defensively but can hit

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they might want Patton(not kidding)but other things i'm sure. He's not great defensively but can hit
well at this point patton is on a roll and caleb should be 3-0 behind the plate and he has earned everyday he gets to wear the o's jersey !!!! on nolan the dam thing is he was as good as young is anyday he walks on the field but yet we dl him sure it maybe best for nolan but then again it's not for the team . everyone says i go overboard but nolan is an x factor . the baltimore orioles have no one like him and btw brob hasn't been on the dl this year . so hurry up nolan we need you for your D and power and speed .