• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU @ UW

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will put up a minimum of 30 pts tonight. Just sayin!!!!! Whomever predicted in the teens for ASU is flat out wrong. Key to tonight's win is for Coach Todd Graham to bring an umbrella.

You sound pretty cock sure of the outcome, you best hope your dead on.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any got a cocktail tonight? Pendleton whiskey and diet here...must pace myself.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully D shows up tonight....gonna be a good test.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great pooch kick...lets go!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly looks like he hasn't played in 6 weeks..

Wouldn't be surprised to see Berco some

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we actually had a chance in this game. I didn't see that coming. Our defense played outstanding against a very potent offense.

But still. The main concern was for the offense, and that went as expected, worse actually...

A whopping 3pts against a decent D, but nothing grand.

Fire the beiber...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we actually had a chance in this game. I didn't see that coming. Our defense played outstanding against a very potent offense.

But still. The main concern was for the offense, and that went as expected, worse actually...

A whopping 3pts against a decent D, but nothing grand.

Fire the beiber...

The defense is good. I'm not okay with calling them great or outstanding. No one should score too much in that miserable weather and ASU managed 17. Nothing wrong with the defense, but they aren't winning any games. They're keeping the team in the game, but that's irrelevant at this point considering you need to score points to win.

The offense is so piss poor and nothing else matters. The play calling is ridiculous, the line can't handle a 4 man pass rush, and the best player on the offense has to be borrowed from the defense. I mean fuck, until that's figured out who can give a shit?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is good. I'm not okay with calling them great or outstanding. No one should score too much in that miserable weather and ASU managed 17. Nothing wrong with the defense, but they aren't winning any games. They're keeping the team in the game, but that's irrelevant at this point considering you need to score points to win.

The offense is so piss poor and nothing else matters. The play calling is ridiculous, the line can't handle a 4 man pass rush, and the best player on the offense has to be borrowed from the defense. I mean fuck, until that's figured out who can give a shit?

True. I'm not ready to call our D Furd'ish. But I thought they played great tonight. The offense screwed them over multiple times. Only so much you can do against an ASU offense like that. Durkee had the worse game Ive ever seen from him and that didnt help.

17 against this O is great imo. Especially considering their avg starting position. ASU only had one long drive resulting in points.

But yeah the O. :wtf2::doh::gaah::L:bawling:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird Game but it was fun reading all your analysis on the game gentlemen. Huskies by far the classiest fans in the PAC.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird Game but it was fun reading all your analysis on the game gentlemen. Huskies by far the classiest fans in the PAC.

Yeah inclement weather does that.

Good luck on your season man. Kick NDs ass if nothing else. :suds: