• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as SG is a total "You Go Girl!" show, I seriously doubt we will get anything like that on THAT show.

For Flash, she would need to be much younger, so the whole concept of the character would need to change...

You think they would change PG outfit for the show? I know they won't put a big tit girl in it. God, can you imagine Catherine Bell in that outfit back in her day.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they would change PG outfit for the show? I know they won't put a big tit girl in it. God, can you imagine Catherine Bell in that outfit back in her day.
I just dont see the mystery character being Power Girl. At least not the one who will be a recurring character on Flash. A Cliffhanger is a valuable commodity, and CBS would not invest a cliffhanger into pimping a show for another network.

Further, since they have already established SG as part of the Arrow-multi-verse, and PG will be a decent sized part of the Arrow-verse, I REALLY dont see them introducing an unrelated PG to SG.

I could be completely wrong. I just dont see the politics playing out to make this the direction they go.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear Kara recognizes who it is.

Her mother.

Her Earth Father.

Are the two obvious options.

The other one is a Cadmus "Superboy" who is rocking the "S" (the only way to explain her reaction).

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait... what the... what just happened again?

I had a feeling the episode where the reverse flash returned was going to be important but this still doesn't make sense. Zoom said he was working with a past version of himself. How can you be alive when you kill a younger version of yourself ? It would make sense if he killed his future self but not his past self.

I don't know, maybe I just haven't wrapped my head around this shows perception of or something.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see the mystery character being Power Girl. At least not the one who will be a recurring character on Flash. A Cliffhanger is a valuable commodity, and CBS would not invest a cliffhanger into pimping a show for another network.

Further, since they have already established SG as part of the Arrow-multi-verse, and PG will be a decent sized part of the Arrow-verse, I REALLY dont see them introducing an unrelated PG to SG.

I could be completely wrong. I just dont see the politics playing out to make this the direction they go.

I know you don't think it will happen, but i see it to be the most likely scenario...
Don't forget that we just had the Flash/supergirl crossover... now everyone knows about multiple earths... its what the Supergirl team learned from that episode... they jumped directly to the brain control, and never concluded the Flash episode... this seems like an obvious next step to what they have learned...

what i see happening, is that they find out that it is Kara- they realize she is from another earth... but now kara and her team have an idea on how to get her home, but of course the portal to the flash world is the open one, so she gets stuck there.... it is a logical plot line... if the only reason against it is because of CW vs CBS, then why did they do the original crossover... there needs to be a conclusion, otherwise there was no purpose of the crossover episode... Which also allows the arrowverse casting to choose the actress... they dont need to flaunt the bust in the super girl show, as she is still going to be wearing her krypton clothing...

but i honestly don't think anything else makes sense, because where would the ship have come from?? Cadmus can't build an identical ship, not without enough kryptonian crystals...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the twins as well as the split personality theories were incorrect.

So wait... what the... what just happened again?

I had a feeling the episode where the reverse flash returned was going to be important but this still doesn't make sense. Zoom said he was working with a past version of himself. How can you be alive when you kill a younger version of yourself ? It would make sense if he killed his future self but not his past self.

I don't know, maybe I just haven't wrapped my head around this shows perception of or something.

Yeah, something about being a "time remnant", apparently he went all the way back in time to convince his past self to pretend to be the Flash of Earth 2 in order to infiltrate team Flash of Earth 1. There was no Flash on Earth 2, there was only Zoom. Confusing as shit and they still haven't revealed the man in the mask.

I'm not putting a spoiler tag on this because the episode has already been released, and this is a thread to discuss the show. My post has no information that can be considered concrete as to what will happen in the future. The Walking Dead thread has a lot of spoiler tags due to the comics but no one really knows what will happen on the Flash, only theories with no real concrete belief that it will come true.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we got a huge hint to who the man in the mask is... It has to Barry allen, doesn't it??

If jay garrick is a time remnant of Zoom, and we all know Barry became the flash in NORMAL time(not just the sped up time from Earth 1, with reverse flash speeding up the process), so zoom must have done something to change barry's fate in becoming the flash...

Of course this needs to be explained better than i can do it... but unfortunately, i believe this is the route they are taking...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we got a huge hint to who the man in the mask is... It has to Barry allen, doesn't it??

If jay garrick is a time remnant of Zoom, and we all know Barry became the flash in NORMAL time(not just the sped up time from Earth 1, with reverse flash speeding up the process), so zoom must have done something to change barry's fate in becoming the flash...

Of course this needs to be explained better than i can do it... but unfortunately, i believe this is the route they are taking...

I don't know that episode was confusing

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we got a huge hint to who the man in the mask is... It has to Barry allen, doesn't it?

I think its Walley. Thats why they had Joe go out of his way to mention Walley's doppelganger. Plus Walley is the natural enemy of Zoom and now that we know Jay wasn't really the Flash of E2, it makes more sense if Walley.

That said, the reasoning they gave in the last episode still doesn't make sense to me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its Walley. Thats why they had Joe go out of his way to mention Walley's doppelganger. Plus Walley is the natural enemy of Zoom and now that we know Jay wasn't really the Flash of E2, it makes more sense if Walley.

That said, the reasoning they gave in the last episode still doesn't make sense to me.

I know we take everybody for their word, but then why did Zoom say, you wouldn't believe who it was?? At this point, I think the safe money is on a time remnant of Barry...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we take everybody for their word, but then why did Zoom say, you wouldn't believe who it was?? At this point, I think the safe money is on a time remnant of Barry...
Maybe Barry's dad?

But yes. If we are take Zoloman's 'You wouldn't believe it" comment as legit, Barry is the best explanation.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear Kara recognizes who it is.

Her mother.

Her Earth Father.

Are the two obvious options.

The other one is a Cadmus "Superboy" who is rocking the "S" (the only way to explain her reaction).

That's who I thought it is going to be (her mother)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't think it will happen, but i see it to be the most likely scenario...
Don't forget that we just had the Flash/supergirl crossover... now everyone knows about multiple earths... its what the Supergirl team learned from that episode... they jumped directly to the brain control, and never concluded the Flash episode... this seems like an obvious next step to what they have learned...

what i see happening, is that they find out that it is Kara- they realize she is from another earth... but now kara and her team have an idea on how to get her home, but of course the portal to the flash world is the open one, so she gets stuck there.... it is a logical plot line... if the only reason against it is because of CW vs CBS, then why did they do the original crossover... there needs to be a conclusion, otherwise there was no purpose of the crossover episode... Which also allows the arrowverse casting to choose the actress... they dont need to flaunt the bust in the super girl show, as she is still going to be wearing her krypton clothing...

but i honestly don't think anything else makes sense, because where would the ship have come from?? Cadmus can't build an identical ship, not without enough kryptonian crystals...

They did it to build off the CW audience since it is likely similar demographics to Flash viewers.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did it to build off the CW audience since it is likely similar demographics to Flash viewers.

and what is a better "gift" for increasing their viewing than giving the arrowverse a character???

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wondering, do you think they used the same house for hunter zolomon's origin that they did for Barry's??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what is a better "gift" for increasing their viewing than giving the arrowverse a character???
I understand them "giving" a character to the Arrow-verse. THAT is not my "problem" with this scenario.

My "problem" is that I dont think CBS/Supergirl would dedicate a cliffhanger to the creation of said character.

That said, I have seen multiple theories online stating that it is likely PG, so what do I know?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point, anyone wouldn't really surprise me, you can do all sorts of nonsense with this time remnant thing. The "wouldn't believe it" thing could mean any number of things with the paradoxes they are using now. I mean it could be time remnant of Walley from the future in E1 or some other convoluted nonsense. Seems like if it is Barry, he would already know how to phase out of cell, unless it was a Barry from the past.

Seems like with the way times works in this universe, Barry should just go back in time and come back a moment later thousands of times and create an army of himself.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand them "giving" a character to the Arrow-verse. THAT is not my "problem" with this scenario.

My "problem" is that I dont think CBS/Supergirl would dedicate a cliffhanger to the creation of said character.

That said, I have seen multiple theories online stating that it is likely PG, so what do I know?

nobody said it would happen right away... I would assume one or 2 episodes of her being on supergirl first...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe they will start with her being in a coma like stasis... Supergirl and her team will be like WTF, and trying to figure out how she got here... Then she wakes up they figure out she landed on the wrong earth, and then they try to get her "home"... all while solving the problems of the current earth...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, anyone wouldn't really surprise me, you can do all sorts of nonsense with this time remnant thing. The "wouldn't believe it" thing could mean any number of things with the paradoxes they are using now. I mean it could be time remnant of Walley from the future in E1 or some other convoluted nonsense. Seems like if it is Barry, he would already know how to phase out of cell, unless it was a Barry from the past.

Seems like with the way times works in this universe, Barry should just go back in time and come back a moment later thousands of times and create an army of himself.

Yea, they really do have to explain it better...