• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zoom unmasked himself after all...

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The acting is REALLY bad, but the actress playing SG is really hot (even more so once you see her Fappening pics). The story is pretty cringe-worthy, but there are some flashes of decent-ness.

And now that they are kinda joining the arrow multiverse, I want to give it at least that long.
Damn! She went full xxx. She is a smokeshow for sure and appears all innocent in her regular role, but man she gives truth to wanting a lady in the street but freak in the bed after seeing those pics.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Zoom is probably from a different Earth. I suspect this will ultimately lead to the SG Earth. I do not believe Zoom is from SGE, though. I just think that will be a stop on the journey.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Zoom is probably from a different Earth. I suspect this will ultimately lead to the SG Earth. I do not believe Zoom is from SGE, though. I just think that will be a stop on the journey.

He also could be the Hunter Zolomon guy they showed previously.

But now you know he can pretend to be Jay Garrick to get into Star Labs and wreak havoc.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why?? it seemed like it was the same earth, otherwise why did zoom care that he killed(or at least injured) jay Garrick??

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I also could see that E2 was his next stop after he devoured speedsters from other universes as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why?? it seemed like it was the same earth, otherwise why did zoom care that he killed(or at least injured) jay Garrick??
Like Q just said...

Zoom is from Earth-X and jumping from Earth to Earth finding speedsters to "eat". He is simply currently on E2 and has created a kind of "base of operations" there.

That said, I have read some theories online based on some comic storylines that tell a different story, and the events we have seen so far follow those arcs. So my theory is most likely wrong.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Q just said...

Zoom is from Earth-X and jumping from Earth to Earth finding speedsters to "eat". He is simply currently on E2 and has created a kind of "base of operations" there.

That said, I have read some theories online based on some comic storylines that tell a different story, and the events we have seen so far follow those arcs. So my theory is most likely wrong.

I'm trying to avoid those.

I already found out what Zoom does to Barry later on down the line....no bueno.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Q just said...

Was this said, or is this just your theory?? I thought Garrick said that that Zoom didn't eat his speed... And he needed welles to take some of Barry's speed... and again, that doesn't answer why zoom cared that he killed(??) Garrick...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this said, or is this just your theory?? I thought Garrick said that that Zoom didn't eat his speed... And he needed welles to take some of Barry's speed... and again, that doesn't answer why zoom cared that he killed(??) Garrick...

Because he looked just like him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he looked just like him.

I think it makes more sense that they were split(not sure how they will explain it) than zoom being from another earth...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it makes more sense that they were split(not sure how they will explain it) than zoom being from another earth...
You are probably right. All my points were just (non-comic based) theory.

But we do know that the wormholes will used to get to other Earths (SGE, for example). So while your "split-Garrick" theory is probably the right one, it isn't as simple as that.

Who was Hunter Zoloman (??) on E1? Who is the man in the mask? If Zoloman is, truly, E1-Garrick, and E2-Garrick and Zoom are the same, than is the man in the mask from SGE?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

especially, if they are the same person but split, they can easily make up a way to keep Jay Garrick alive... If they are different earth dopplegangers, then he is dead for sure...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But we do know that the wormholes will used to get to other Earths (SGE, for example). So while your "split-Garrick" theory is probably the right one, it isn't as simple as that.

Who was Hunter Zoloman (??) on E1? Who is the man in the mask? If Zoloman is, truly, E1-Garrick, and E2-Garrick and Zoom are the same, than is the man in the mask from SGE?

Yeah, the real issue is why is there no Jay Garrick on E1 and is there a hunter zolomon on earth 2?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my theory is Zolomon and Garrick are twins but that would be a in heavy contrast with the comics.

That would mean that the guy in the mask could still be E1 Garrick or maybe even Zolomon. I still think the guy in the mask is Wally West though. Makes sense with West being the primary enemy Zoloman.

The real head scratcher for me is E2 Wells knows E2 Garrick as the Flash, so E2 Garrick should really be the E2 Flash right? That is what has me thinking twins.

Anyone ever wonder why E2 Cisco and E1 Cisco both are metas with presumably the same power?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the real issue is why is there no Jay Garrick on E1 and is there a hunter zolomon on earth 2?

I think he said something about being adopted so he got the name hunter zolomon instead of jay garrick on E1.

Maybe Garrick on E2 felt he was becoming too obsessed with speed so he went to Wells for help and Wells split his personality somehow and created Zoom, perhaps unbeknownst to Garrick. He then took Zoom under his wing and felt he could control him and make him into a better Flash than Garrick (he did create Grodd on E2, after all). Then Zoom took Garrick's speed force and decided he didn't need Wells as a friend anymore, kidnapped his daughter and forced him to help get to other Earths and steal other speedster's powers.

That's my theory on what's going on, more or less, also explains why Garrick hated Wells with a passion since I'm assuming Wells helped Zoom steal Garrick's speed before his daughter was kidnapped.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second season of Flash has suddenly become interesting to me.

My initial reaction is that they were twins who were not aware of each prior to the Earth two atomic disaster, and following it, one did not bother to conceal his face/identity while the other did.

Regardless, it's obvious now that "earth one Garrick" will be revealed sooner than later.

Also, I know they went overboard to discredit the idea that earth one Caitlyn is not earth two Caitlyn, but I'm still not buying it. I think Zoom switched them at the end of the previous episode, but we'll see.

Also, the man in the iron mask: Beyond twins, triplets, perhaps?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second season of Flash has suddenly become interesting to me.

My initial reaction is that they were twins who were not aware of each prior to the Earth two atomic disaster, and following it, one did not bother to conceal his face/identity while the other did.

Regardless, it's obvious now that "earth one Garrick" will be revealed sooner than later.

Also, I know they went overboard to discredit the idea that earth one Caitlyn is not earth two Caitlyn, but I'm still not buying it. I think Zoom switched them at the end of the previous episode, but we'll see.

Also, the man in the iron mask: Beyond twins, triplets, perhaps?

Why switch them when he could just take the Flash himself?

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he said something about being adopted so he got the name hunter zolomon instead of jay garrick on E1.

Maybe Garrick on E2 felt he was becoming too obsessed with speed so he went to Wells for help and Wells split his personality somehow and created Zoom, perhaps unbeknownst to Garrick. He then took Zoom under his wing and felt he could control him and make him into a better Flash than Garrick (he did create Grodd on E2, after all). Then Zoom took Garrick's speed force and decided he didn't need Wells as a friend anymore, kidnapped his daughter and forced him to help get to other Earths and steal other speedster's powers.

That's my theory on what's going on, more or less, also explains why Garrick hated Wells with a passion since I'm assuming Wells helped Zoom steal Garrick's speed before his daughter was kidnapped.

So, Wells "created" another physical Garrick with an evil personality?

That is an interesting perspective, one that opens the door to the possibility that Garrick/Zoom/Earth Two Flash was merely a Frankenstein experiment by earth two Harrison Wells that went haywire.

That could explain why Wells continues to act shady as hell, despite having his daughter back and presumably secure.

"There's no way back to Earth two!" Really, Harrison!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Wells "created" another physical Garrick with an evil personality?

That is an interesting perspective, one that opens the door to the possibility that Garrick/Zoom/Earth Two Flash was merely a Frankenstein experiment by earth two Harrison Wells that went haywire.

That could explain why Wells continues to act shady as hell, despite having his daughter back and presumably secure.

"There's no way back to Earth two!" Really, Harrison!

Didn't they say Wells created Zoom at some point earlier this year?

This would seem to either destroy my theory of Earth jumper Zoom....OR...it means he made zoom evil in some way.