• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that's not the reason. I would hate them to do anything for such an inferior show. I watch legends, but come on it is just so bad.

I agree about Legends of Tomorrow. I just finished watching last nights show and it was horrible. I was thinking of removing it from my DVR but then a black Arrow shows up...I'm stuck watching for another week.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not even bothered with Legends of Tomorrow, as it just seems like a sad attempt by CW to further capitalize on the success of Arrow and Flash.

As for Flash, I'm beginning to lose faith in any shock factor associated with Zoom's identity. It just may very well be just a Tony Todd character, which would be fine, depending on how it's done.

Regarding Arrow, I'm finding myself more captivated by the flashback story arc. Given the history of the show, one knows that the past and present story arcs are going to collide in a rather epic fashion within the last severaL episodes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not even bothered with Legends of Tomorrow, as it just seems like a sad attempt by CW to further capitalize on the success of Arrow and Flash.

As for Flash, I'm beginning to lose faith in any shock factor associated with Zoom's identity. It just may very well be just a Tony Todd character, which would be fine, depending on how it's done.

Regarding Arrow, I'm finding myself more captivated by the flashback story arc. Given the history of the show, one knows that the past and present story arcs are going to collide in a rather epic fashion within the last severaL episodes.
While you may be right, the producers did state at the beginning of the season that the "current" story and the "flashback" story would not be related this season the way they have been in seasons past. However, they have already broken that "promise" with the Constantine episode, so who knows what will happen.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think the flashbacks suck.

The only ones that really mattered were the Slade Wilson ones.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I had a few suspicions about who Zoom is, but after the Earth 2 episodes I'm back at ground zero. All the dopplegangers that I had on my list were all disproved. Unless that was the intention and they somehow pull a fast one on me.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I had a few suspicions about who Zoom is, but after the Earth 2 episodes I'm back at ground zero. All the dopplegangers that I had on my list were all disproved. Unless that was the intention and they somehow pull a fast one on me.

I thought it might've been the crazy guy for Firestorm...but they seem to have taken that out of play.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really wont be surprised if Zoom is Jay Garrick or "Hunter Zolomon" they probably split personalities into 2 and that is one reason Garrick hates Harrison welles...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really wont be surprised if Zoom is Jay Garrick or "Hunter Zolomon" they probably split personalities into 2 and that is one reason Garrick hates Harrison welles...

Agreed.

The fact that the dude in the mask freaked over meek, wimpy Jay Garrick was the clue to me.

I do see that as a bit of a cop out though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

The fact that the dude in the mask freaked over meek, wimpy Jay Garrick was the clue to me.

it is, but don't you think reverse flash was also a cop out... So Harrison welles' body was taken over by the the reverse flash from the comics... We know Hunter zolomon is Zoom, they showed that Garrick and zolomon are dopplegangers, so I see that to be the obvious choice... Really what do they gain by making it Wally west?? just a foreshadow that he becomes kid flash??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fine to be a cop out, as long as it is explained well...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

That makes a lot of sense... But quick question... Where did the Garrick "split" idea come from? We've seen the doppelganger on earth 1, and he's supposedly "The Flash" from earth 2?

I'm struggling with that one. I understand he said he had a "dark past" or whatever with the V6 drug... I must be forgetting something?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is, but don't you think reverse flash was also a cop out... So Harrison welles' body was taken over by the the reverse flash from the comics... We know Hunter zolomon is Zoom, they showed that Garrick and zolomon are dopplegangers, so I see that to be the obvious choice... Really what do they gain by making it Wally west?? just a foreshadow that he becomes kid flash??

I think that foreshadow is definitely in play.

It's also worth mentioning that Zolomon was a Wally West villain. It might be nothing, but just something to put in the back pocket for later.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes a lot of sense... But quick question... Where did the Garrick "split" idea come from? We've seen the doppelganger on earth 1, and he's supposedly "The Flash" from earth 2?

I'm struggling with that one. I understand he said he had a "dark past" or whatever with the V6 drug... I must be forgetting something?

They never showed it.

It's just my prediction because I've seen it happen in other shows....and who does original shit anymore? lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never showed it.

It's just my prediction because I've seen it happen in other shows....and who does original shit anymore? lol
Gotcha. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something.

But the dude in the mask getting upset about Garrick being alive was pretty big clue. Or maybe that could just have something to do with Zoom being able to steal even more power than just from Barry? The dude in the mask might think that if Garrick hadn't deteriorated to the point of death then he must be regenerating somehow? Just a thought...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for the WHO DIES question in Aarow... if it is not faked then it clearly going to be Curtis Holt!!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for the WHO DIES question in Aarow... if it is not faked then it clearly going to be Curtis Holt!!!

That would be a major disappointment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda makes sense now that he "fixed" Smoak. But if he did, in fact, fix her, why wasn't she at the graveside?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda makes sense now that he "fixed" Smoak. But if he did, in fact, fix her, why wasn't she at the graveside?

The fix isn't complete, maybe he dies before he can fix her, but the fix will still be done by Harrison welles when he moves with his daughter to starling city... Fine maybe that was a joke...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They showed her in the car.

And also, he did say that ideally she'd be able to walk by the date of her wedding.

That seems to be at least a fairly significant amount of time away. It's not like it's 2 weeks away or anything (unless I missed something?)