• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the double post but it really really makes me nervous.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDT it means anything two weeks in...sample size is too small to hang your hat on.
Yeah but the only place to go is down and that makes me nervous about the Philly game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the only place to go is down and that makes me nervous about the Philly game.

Well, they could keep winning and maintain it...but I feel ya...even though our boys haven't really won anything of note recently, teams always get stoked when the black and gold are coming to town. They have to be at their best to win....I like it...gives them something to protect maybe, we know what can happen when they take non playoff teams lightly.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they could keep winning and maintain it...but I feel ya...even though our boys haven't really won anything of note recently, teams always get stoked when the black and gold are coming to town. They have to be at their best to win....I like it...gives them something to protect maybe, we know what can happen when they take non playoff teams lightly.
Yes, way too well!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...I like that PHI is 2-0 and they got to see them handle CHI on the road, so they understand this won't be easy. We should get a strong effort from them.
I certainly hope so!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...I like that PHI is 2-0 and they got to see them handle CHI on the road, so they understand this won't be easy. We should get a strong effort from them.

To bad we didn't put any effort into it.
We actually made the Browns and Bears look good in their eyes.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad we didn't put any effort into it.
We actually made the Browns and Bears look good in their eyes.

I looked pretty hard to find a positive and only came away with A. Brown and the punter Berry.

The other 44 players that suited up yesterday stunk to the high heavens!

Hopefully this will shock them into reality...this can happen again unless you bring attitude and execution to the field every game.

Not to single out one guy, but it's worth noting that Burns is not ready to tackle at the NFL level.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked pretty hard to find a positive and only came away with A. Brown and the punter Berry.

The other 44 players that suited up yesterday stunk to the high heavens!

Hopefully this will shock them into reality...this can happen again unless you bring attitude and execution to the field every game.

Not to single out one guy, but it's worth noting that Burns is not ready to tackle at the NFL level.

And WTF happened with Wheaton????
Was his injury brain damage??? Causing him to forget how to catch a ball???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a contract year too!

Good as gone!

I don't understand that at all......
Coats has been doing good, and that kid Eli has been damn good!!!
I'll give Wheaton the benefit of the doubt, the one in the end zone, his view could of been blocked, but he stunk up the place with the other two.....

I agree, get to steppin!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand that at all......
Coats has been doing good, and that kid Eli has been damn good!!!
I'll give Wheaton the benefit of the doubt, the one in the end zone, his view could of been blocked, but he stunk up the place with the other two.....

I agree, get to steppin!!!!

The Steeler FO is generally not a knee jerk type, but he really needs to turn this around for them to offer him a contract at all...as of now, hell no!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh that game sucked .... I figured if we lost it would have been by 7 points max but holy shit only 1 fg is all we were able to muster .. meh learn from it , put it behind us, and move forward is all we can do at this point ..YOI !!!! and DOUBLE YOI !!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steeler FO is generally not a knee jerk type, but he really needs to turn this around for them to offer him a contract at all...as of now, hell no!

This shit with Wheaton and Bryant is ridiculous....
The Steelers have become pretty damn good at picking up WR's, so these two have both become more trouble than what they are worth.

I didn't really care for Tomlin's comments pertaining to Bell's return either.... When he said L. Bell comes back he is in, no question about it. Let him sit on his ass for a little too...D-Will has been fine pulling the wagon. I understand the Bell is very talented and a game changer, but let him sit a while!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit with Wheaton and Bryant is ridiculous....
The Steelers have become pretty damn good at picking up WR's, so these two have both become more trouble than what they are worth.

I didn't really care for Tomlin's comments pertaining to Bell's return either.... When he said L. Bell comes back he is in, no question about it. Let him sit on his ass for a little too...D-Will has been fine pulling the wagon. I understand the Bell is very talented and a game changer, but let him sit a while!!!!

Bryant...he has to earn everything back...if he's allowed back in the league...if he does earn it, meaning beat out Coates, okay, you've earned your spot back.

Bell...I think he was passing all of his local drug program test (passing this local test gets his bust removed from his criminal record I think) and just fucked up with the league with the phone change, etc...so it does not appear that he's flunked anymore pee tests. Had that not been the case they wouldn't have dropped his 4 games to 3, and he would be in the advanced phase of the NFL drug program which would be 10 games to a yr for another positive. So...that said, I can see why Tomlin is saying what he is, but I agree RB1 shouldn't just be handed back to him day one of his return...but it wouldn't bother me if they split time and worked him back in gradually.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant...he has to earn everything back...if he's allowed back in the league...if he does earn it, meaning beat out Coates, okay, you've earned your spot back.

Bell...I think he was passing all of his local drug program test (passing this local test gets his bust removed from his criminal record I think) and just fucked up with the league with the phone change, etc...so it does not appear that he's flunked anymore pee tests. Had that not been the case they wouldn't have dropped his 4 games to 3, and he would be in the advanced phase of the NFL drug program which would be 10 games to a yr for another positive. So...that said, I can see why Tomlin is saying what he is, but I agree RB1 shouldn't just be handed back to him day one of his return...but it wouldn't bother me if they split time and worked him back in gradually.

^^^^^^
Agreed!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^
Agreed!!!!
I'd like to see D-Will get the bulk of the carries, but we know that won't happen. SO long as they don't go with the RBBC approach I will be happy. I'm still haunted by the 2 years of RBBC of Redman, Dwyer & Mendenhall lol. That shit was atrocious.