• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Diamondbacks Ongoing Thread

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't even waste your time with these tools we are better then that that's why i dont even come here I just laugh at them :lol: They are so desperate for attention & a rival everybody knows AZ in all sports is garbage & it's not to talk trash its just a fact, but Az fans think all of them are Saints & that their teams are the greatest ever in the history of the universe & that the Milky Way Galaxy revolves around them & nobody should be considered humans unless you are from AZ...this is what they believe folks, they can never do no wrong SMH! :L

I pray one day that you will find punctuation. It really brings a sentence together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't even waste your time with these tools we are better then that that's why i dont even come here I just laugh at them :lol: They are so desperate for attention & a rival everybody knows AZ in all sports is garbage & it's not to talk trash its just a fact, but Az fans think all of them are Saints & that their teams are the greatest ever in the history of the universe & that the Milky Way Galaxy revolves around them & nobody should be considered humans unless you are from AZ...this is what they believe folks, they can never do no wrong SMH! :L

Come on, the Milky Way technically revolves around all of us. The Earth is the center of the galaxy. Dumbass.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3qc13u.jpg

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're the ones desperate for attention yet this illiterate fuck LaLakersBitch is on our board? Anyways, Cardinals clinch tonight, 3-1.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent success? Both of these teams only have 1 division title this decade, leave it at that and shut the fuck up about it.

Sounds good. Please, let's not talk about the FACT that the Dodgers have had more division titles and NLCS appearances in the last 6 years than the DBacks have even had WINNING SEASONS. Yes, let's just say that they each have a division title in the last decade, and call it even. Clearly, "recent" conveniently refers to the last 4 years, not six years.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Dodger bitches are so desperate for attention, that they feel the need to troll the Dbacks board.

~Quite sad

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the AZ Pool Virus is hitting the Doyers... See what happens when you celebrate in our pool?

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Please, let's not talk about the FACT that the Dodgers have had more division titles and NLCS appearances in the last 6 years than the DBacks have even had WINNING SEASONS. Yes, let's just say that they each have a division title in the last decade, and call it even. Clearly, "recent" conveniently refers to the last 4 years, not six years.

What did it get you guys? How many world series did you win during the past 25 years? Oh, right ZERO. :lol: Enjoy winning seasons if you enjoy playoff failures every year. Dodgers look like the Phoenix suns of the MLB... wait :bawling:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, even though the Dodgers didn't win anything with that mega payroll lets give them all participation medals for their effort. It's all about having fun first and foremost.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did it get you guys? How many world series did you win during the past 25 years? Oh, right ZERO. :lol: Enjoy winning seasons if you enjoy playoff failures every year. Dodgers look like the Phoenix suns of the MLB... wait :bawling:

I can't see that any team would feel that getting to game 6 in the NLCS is a failure, especially if they came back from down 9 games in last place in the division.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing all these DBack fans trying to talk crap. LA got to the NLCS for the 3rd time in 6 years. That's remarkable, and the DBacks have absolutely ZERO idea what that's like. Proud day to be a Dodger fan. To have DBack fans crying so hard wanting the Dodgers to lose just solidifies that the Dodgers are on their way up, and the DBacks are struggling to figure out how to stay above .500 year in and year out. Great season for us, stoked to have made another deep run in October, and I look forward to another great run next year. Meanwhile the DBacks are reeling, firing their coaches, cleaning house, and rebuilding from the ground up. Who knows, maybe the DBacks will be able to finish above .500 next year. History shows that they have a 50/50 shot. You guys keep laughing at a team that won the division and got to the NLCS for the 3rd time in 6 years. Keep blaming it on payroll, even though Oakland, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Atlanta all did far more with less.

"You can't buy chemistry." Buster Posey

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see that any team would feel that getting to game 6 in the NLCS is a failure, especially if they came back from down 9 games in last place in the division.
The Dodgers were picked by many to win the World Series before the year, bring up injuries if you want, but the Cards had many key injuries too. A 200 million dollar team is embarrassed out of the playoffs after their arrogant players and fanbase thought they were untouchable. That my friend, would be considered a failure by many. Obviously better than the D-backs season, but now we can look towards the future and many years of these teams contending.

Anyways, no hard feelings towards you or the Wu-Tang Clan. :suds:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing all these DBack fans trying to talk crap. LA got to the NLCS for the 3rd time in 6 years. That's remarkable, and the DBacks have absolutely ZERO idea what that's like. Proud day to be a Dodger fan. To have DBack fans crying so hard wanting the Dodgers to lose just solidifies that the Dodgers are on their way up, and the DBacks are struggling to figure out how to stay above .500 year in and year out. Great season for us, stoked to have made another deep run in October, and I look forward to another great run next year. Meanwhile the DBacks are reeling, firing their coaches, cleaning house, and rebuilding from the ground up. Who knows, maybe the DBacks will be able to finish above .500 next year. History shows that they have a 50/50 shot. You guys keep laughing at a team that won the division and got to the NLCS for the 3rd time in 6 years. Keep blaming it on payroll, even though Oakland, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Atlanta all did far more with less.

You sound upset! Don't forget whose board YOU are prophesizing upon. Go back to your own board if you can't handle the fire.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rebulding? LMAO, we need a starting pitcher and a couple relievers and we are contending for a playoff spot. We played very well for most of the season but the team was demoralized and made the Dodgers bitches (truly). We have the best 1B in the game, a very solid infield surrounding him, a proven catcher who should bounce back and a solid outfield. We trade an underachiever here and there and we are in good shape. Don't forget we have one of the best farms in baseball and the top pitching prospect nearly ready to make his debut.

I understand you're upset. Drink a beer and relax bud, it's just a game. :suds:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catstoppac, your quote is the reason why the giants consistently win World Series. You have this gigantic payroll which only seems to be "good enough" to reach the NLCS. Not bad by any stretch of the imagination but definitely not the end goal!